PDA

View Full Version : Too young to be cute???

black leotards
01-26-2005, 08:29 PM
I have a question for the gals out there. I have to admit that I enjoy dressing fairly young at times ... as in a school girl outfit (jumper, blouse, tights) or younger (very short, frilly dress with pink or white tights). Do you think this is acceptable or should I be worried about dressing too young?

By the way, I also dress in a more "mature" fashion - particularly for more public ventures. I also become more submissive in nature when dressed. I am generally not dominant in personality, but find that I do have dreams of being tied up when dressed.

So how about it, ladies ... What do you think? Thanks. for your thoughts. :)

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 08:44 PM
It depends on what you are dressing for Black Leotards. If it is for fantasy and just around the house, "playtime" outfits can be fun, such as your school girl outfit. Out in the real world is a whole different thing altogether. You should dress according to the situation but fashionably....not like a cheap tart or ho. Also, not too young. We have some ladies here who really know how to dress, Christine55 comes to mind immediately, you should check out the photo thread and see the whole gamut of dress that the ladies here cover. Many are very beautiful and tastefully dressed to go out on the town or relaxed at home.

Bottom line, most of us here would like to see CD's presented in the most positive light and especially when dressed in public. The idea is to blend in with the gg's not garishly stand out next to them. Leave the outrageous fashion displays for the drag queens in the clubs. They're the pros at it anyway!;)

Just my 2 cents.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-26-2005, 08:49 PM
I agree with Christine on this. Dress to fit in not stand out too much. The choice is of course yours to make.

*hugs*
Tristen

Holly
01-26-2005, 08:58 PM
...most of us here would like to see CD's presented in the most positive light and especially when dressed in public. The idea is to blend in with the gg's not garishly stand out next to them. Leave the outrageous fashion displays for the drag queens in the clubs. They're the pros at it anyway!
Jeannie,

There are times and places for girls to have fun. I've done a fantasy thing or two in my life. It's quite possible that this is just part of your exploration of your fem side. The ultimate goal for many of us is acceptance and acceptance will not come if we taunt society by being outragous in public. There's plenty of time to do that in private <grin>.

Stephanie Brooks
01-26-2005, 09:04 PM
As far as submission and being tied is concerned, depending on where you live you may have access to groups and clubs for people interested in BDSM (bondage dominance sadism masochism). Personally I have an intellectual interest in BDSM, though I've never been excited by same.

Should you ever pursue situations where you are tied, read on the topic and focus on three words: safe, sane, consensual. Lots of people give and receive much pleasure engaging in BDSM, but you'll be in better shape if you're an educated participant.

Finally, daydreaming of being tied doesn't mean you need to pursue the activity. Personal fantasy is the best and safest way to experience things we'd really not rather do in real life.

racheal
01-26-2005, 09:08 PM
I guess it would depend on the mood. If in public, then I agree with Tristen and Chrstine - to blend in is a good thing at least for starters. :)

Georgette
01-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Dress to fit the occasion, I know I do when I go out partying I wear a nice party dress not to flambouyant but provacitive enough to get the right kinds of attention as most GGs do and it seems to work some times if I go shopping EN FEMME I wear what is feel is for the time, sometimes capri pants other times just blue jeans (girly of course) :) and maybe even a sweat shirt it seems to fit in at most of the malls and shopping centers. so dress to the occasion. :rolleyes:

Sharon
01-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Dress how you want to dress. Some of us want to blend in and present ourselves as realistic as possible. Others want to attract attention to themselves by dressing in more outrageous or attention-getting attire. It's up to you to figure out what you want to accomplish, and there's nothing wrong with changing from one day to the next.

Melissa A.
01-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Isn't that the best thing about being a girl? You have that option, depending on the mood you find yourself in and the atmosphere you will be in!

And if you are new to this and need to learn what is tasteful, realistic, sexy, etc. Have no fear, you will. I did, and didn't have all these resources then.

Yes, I'm less than real young! Or more, I guess...

Dresing how you feel.... Still the best thing about being a girl!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sherri
01-27-2005, 01:50 AM
I for one refuse to go to the mall tied up. I know that's a little rigid, but that's just where I draw the line.

:p

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 03:02 AM
In the privacy of your own home I see nothing wrong with dressing as a school girl. It's something I'm working on at the moment. As I tend to have to "borrow" my wife's clothes, a scholl girl outfit isn't available, but I have the blouse now and the socks, I'm just trying to get the skirt and shoes.

I would never dream of going out in the outfit though :)

Outside, dpending on your confidence, dress to fit in. By all means be sexy, but not over the top.

At home, do what the hell you like!

Linda

Sharon
01-27-2005, 04:59 AM
I for one refuse to go to the mall tied up. I know that's a little rigid, but that's just where I draw the line.

groan.... :)

Danny
01-27-2005, 05:05 AM

Very sensible attitude. And for me, a ball gag just attracts too much attention.

cdgirl
01-27-2005, 07:40 AM
jeannie i love black also especially leotards. if you are dressing
up at home wear what you like and who cares.wear whatever
excites you.but if you are stepping out try to dress the way a girl
of your age would dress whatever your age is and youll do just fine
at home dress do whatever your hearts desires. oh by the way nice
leg shots black leotards are definitely you. huggs love cdgirl.aka roberta.
;) move over material girl take a look at a real hot girl in those black leotards.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 08:22 AM
i like short skirts................tall heels....................probly..........not "his" age but
................def. wendy's...........................

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Like Tristen, I agree with Christine. Especially if you're trying to pass in public. I believe the worst thing we can do is not dress our age. It's necessary for us to blend in, not stand out in a crowd. Now if you're just going to stay in, then dress any way that you choose and enjoy it.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Like Tristen, I agree with Christine. Especially if you're trying to pass in public. I believe the worst thing we can do is not dress our age. It's necessary for us to blend in, not stand out in a crowd. Now if you're just going to stay in, then dress any way that you choose and enjoy it.

"he" is all busted up and hard to get around................just install wendy ;)
short skirt and heels we can run ,dance..............she is young at heart :cool: wendy gone back a real good 20 years............ :p

lissa_cd
01-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Jeannie, it's part of who we are, who wants to dress in an older style ill fitting dress? we dress to feel the femininity, the touch. To wear blouses, skirts (short or knee length) is up to us, I'm 53 and wear pleated skirts, shorter skirts and tops, blouses and they feel great, if they look great I need to know but I feel I can wear these styles out and be confident I do not look tart or ho'ish. Release all anxiety and cast your desires to the wind....when you look in the mirror and Jeannie is smiling back at you, what difference does it make?
wink
Melissa

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Just to clarify my post...when I mentioned dressing like a tart or ho, I was referring to the way out there look of the drag queens in the clubs, not younger women's fashion clothes. I don't think that I dress "matronly". (does my avatar look "matronly" to you?) The point being that you can still dress sexy in public without looking like a tramp or a hooker...unless that is precisely the look you are trying to achieve....and if so, so be it. Just don't complain then in forums such as this one when society ridicules you for the way you present your femme self to them...because you are then asking for it.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 11:57 AM
i think we tend to dress like the gg's we love to look at ..............sometimes a laddy ,
some times a tart ,...........................something abought a hot ****ty biker bitch that in eather mode just drives me crazey ...............................(short trip).................

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 12:06 PM
i think we tend to dress like the gg's we love to look at ..............sometimes a laddy ,
some times a tart ,...........................something abought a hot ****ty biker bitch that in eather mode just drives me crazey ...............................(short trip).................Wendy...all I can say to that is that there is the real world and then there is the fantasy world and, especially when you are a CD/TG, you darn sure better be able to distinguish between the two...for your own sake and safety as well as for others.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 12:10 PM
their is a fine line between what is and what isen't ...............after all we are our own fantasy...................right................... ..????????????????????????????

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 12:28 PM
their is a fine line between what is and what isen't ...............after all we are our own fantasy...................right................... ..????????????????????????????I know what you are eluding to there Wendy, but I was referring to the manner of dress in terms of what you wear in the privacy of your own home, and what you wear out in public. Our community is not exactly "welcomed" by mainstream society, right, so why go pour gasoline on a smoldering fire, so to speak. It's tough enough as it is convincing our own spouses and SO's that we are ok let alone people who don't need much of an excuse at all to cause us bodily harm because we are "different."

Wendy, I'm just trying to give the younger folks who may just be starting out in the real world with this "condition" that we live with, the potential risks involved in "flaunting it" in people's faces who may think totally different from you and I do as to what is, and what isn't, presentable fashion wear, rightly or wrongly I might add, to mainstream society.

I'm not telling anybody how to live their life as a CD, or asking you to conform to some kind of CD/TG "standard" for public wearing apparel. I'm just trying to present the reality as it exists. Interpret it, ignore it, do what you will. It's your life after all...I just want you to be safe my sisters, ok...please...just be safe.

sherri
01-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Let me say first that unless you're 16 or younger, or you're vamping it up for your latest hit single a la Britney Spears, wearing a school girl uniform out in public is a bad idea.

That said, I think a lot of older GGs could dress a little younger than they do if they just took better care of themselves. I think the hemline in Christine's avatar pic (and even a bit shorter) is great if you have the legs for it, but I'm sure some 50ish GGs and CDs would cluck their tongues at it. I say let 'em. There will be plenty of other people who enjoy taking a second look.

As a man, I look about 10 years younger than my actual age, or so I'm often told. Makeup takes off a few more years (but not as many as I'd like!). Last weekend I wore a youthful pink and white outfit that included a mini skirt and no bra, and I received the most compliments ever. Granted I wore it to a club, but I would put on a bra and wear the same outfit to a restaurant without hesitation.

Holly
01-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Maybe it all comes down to this... how many gg's over the age of twenty so you see wearing schoolgirl outfits everyday? Few, if any.

If your goal is to dress like a woman, then take your cue from what you see them wearing. Those choices ru the gambit from conseravative pant suits, to casual sports wear, to dressy dresses. The choices are almost limitless.

If you goal is to live a fantasy, then that's what you should do. Be the schoolgirl, be the belly dancer, be the hooker, be the little girl, be whoever it is you want to be.

Just whatever it is you choose to be, please do it responsibly and safely. Good support is hard to find ;) .

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 02:09 PM
i have never in eather mode been a well comforming type...........never did mutch to please anyone but me..........dress and be as you are you ..........in this whole wide world there is only us two ................thank god........................

racheal
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Exactly - dress the way you want to but be responsible for your actions. Good point there.