PDA

View Full Version : I DID IT!!! Out to SO!

Marissa Mae
01-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Well folks, the time has come tonight to show my girlfriend what its all about. A bit ago I told you all that she knows of my crossdressing and on Halloween saw me dressed. I believe that gave her a little bit of a skewed perception what this is all about. Ever since then I have been trying to slowly get her used to the idea and eventually see me in some garments.

So, this weekend starting tonight, we are staying at her sister's house while she is out of town, so I thought it would be a nice, distraction-free place to unveil this hidden pleasure to her :o So, on my way over, I call and tell her that I am wearing some jeans, boots and panties (but a normal coat and shirt, no bra) and am on my way, and that if she didn't want to see me, I could change before I came in.

She says "Do what you want", and in girl speak this means she is a little nervous. I tell her gently that if she is uncomfortable, I can change, no harm done, but I really want to show her. So do I change, or come in? And she says "ok, come in" :love: I love her more and more every second!

So I am here now, she is in the shower after the gym both washing the sweat away and digesting what I showed her. I was nervous! :eek: More so than I thought, and I had been telling her it was no big deal, it wasn't like Halloween. Eventually I stepped out from behind the counter and let her see the tight women's jeans draped over the 3 inch heel black leather boots.

She was nervous, you could tell by her body actions, and it took a bit before she calmed down and started asking questions. I love the questions! It means she is trying to understand, and I love that. Furthermore, right before she went up to shower, she says "I read alot online about crossdressing and stuff" and I ask her what did you read lalala she is going to be down here any minute, and we are going to have a few drinks and a heart to heart, and try to sort this out. :hugs:

So, there you go and there you go: big hurdle jumped, another update to come later! Thanks you all for your advice and confidence, I am going to put it to use now!!! :love:

Callie

Lori SC
01-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Callie,

I think you the clothes you chose to wear the first time your girlfriend saw you were easy to accept. Ladies jeans arent that much differen't than mens jeans, and big deal, the shoes had a 3" heel.

Although the she knows these are womens clothes, they are not as big a shock as seeing you in a skirt or dress with wig and makeup.

Nice idea that the first time not be such a drastic change. I wish I had thought of that.

Keep us posted. I'm sure you will have lots to talk about with her over the next several weeks.

Hugs, Lori

janet p
01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
It sounds to me like you are going at this the right way slow and easy. Don't push or force anything on her to fast and hopefully she'll grow to enjoy it as much as you do.:love:

Marissa Mae
01-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Lori, thanks for your reply :happy: its good to have good backup support during challenging times!

I tried to choose the most demure, regular clothing I could. No makeup, no shaving, no breasts via bra. More or less I wanted her to see the shoes, as they were the most "out of place".

:heehee: Right before she went to shower I asked "do you get turned on by the sound of heels on the pavement?", to which she replied "no, but its a sound of power. I feel power when I hear it" :D Being a boot and heel girl, this was a HUGE turn on!

Ok, back to the task at hand :o

Janet: that is my ultimate goal: for her to accept and be comfortable :) She is still a little nervous and quiet, but thats understandable. Pressing on!

JessieLynn
01-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Good for you! Good idea on easing it slowly with the basics. Huge step just for her to be accepting enough to see that! Wish my SO was as understanding as yours is. You are very lucky. Keep us posted of your progress.

Bethanygirl
01-19-2007, 12:00 AM
I hope everything works out between you honey, you seem to be making good decisions in your approach to your relationship towards her.
Good luck dear! :thumbsup:

Lovely Rita
01-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Wow I admire your bravery.

Stephenie S
01-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I too showed my wife jeans and a nice top first. I wore my forms but no makeup or jewelry. A simple pair of flats, too. I think that it's a good idea to start slow. What she said was, "Wow, are you skinny." Which was nice.

Steph

JessieLynn
01-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Awesome! Good for you Steph. What a nice compliment you are very lucky!!:happy:

Jess

Penny
01-19-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm happy for you. I think your approach is right on. Better to break the ice
than have a meltdown and drownd. Besides, it's hard to swim in 3in heels or boots :heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

PS Best wishes for both of you

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-19-2007, 03:13 AM
congrats on telling your SO :happy: it must have been hard, and youve done something very important :D
hope it all works out for you :hugs:

Joy Carter
01-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Well folks, the time has come tonight to show my girlfriend what its all about. A bit ago I told you all that she knows of my crossdressing and on Halloween saw me dressed. I believe that gave her a little bit of a skewed perception what this is all about. Ever since then I have been trying to slowly get her used to the idea and eventually see me in some garments.

So, this weekend starting tonight, we are staying at her sister's house while she is out of town, so I thought it would be a nice, distraction-free place to unveil this hidden pleasure to her :o So, on my way over, I call and tell her that I am wearing some jeans, boots and panties (but a normal coat and shirt, no bra) and am on my way, and that if she didn't want to see me, I could change before I came in.

She says "Do what you want", and in girl speak this means she is a little nervous. I tell her gently that if she is uncomfortable, I can change, no harm done, but I really want to show her. So do I change, or come in? And she says "ok, come in" :love: I love her more and more every second!

So I am here now, she is in the shower after the gym both washing the sweat away and digesting what I showed her. I was nervous! :eek: More so than I thought, and I had been telling her it was no big deal, it wasn't like Halloween. Eventually I stepped out from behind the counter and let her see the tight women's jeans draped over the 3 inch heel black leather boots.

She was nervous, you could tell by her body actions, and it took a bit before she calmed down and started asking questions. I love the questions! It means she is trying to understand, and I love that. Furthermore, right before she went up to shower, she says "I read alot online about crossdressing and stuff" and I ask her what did you read lalala she is going to be down here any minute, and we are going to have a few drinks and a heart to heart, and try to sort this out. :hugs:

So, there you go and there you go: big hurdle jumped, another update to come later! Thanks you all for your advice and confidence, I am going to put it to use now!!! :love:

Callie

Nothing like being blunt. Hope it works out for you. Just don't be surprised if she has a delayed reaction.:2c:

jillwadden
01-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Good for you girl!My best advice now would be to take it slow.Don't overwhelm her with too much at once.I have found that if you are more attentive and caring while enfemme,she will accept it more readily and actually look forward to it.Let's face it,women like caring ,attentive people more than others,be they male or female.Good luck,Sweetie.
Love.
Jill

Sandra
01-19-2007, 04:18 AM
Good for you for taking the first step, now take it at her pace and see how things go.

Sheila
01-19-2007, 04:24 AM
well done for telling your so, now comes the hard part, baby steps baby steps

Jess

Marissa Mae
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone, it really means alot that I have a team behind me on this! She took it well, things went great! I want more more more! But I know to go slow, so yes, baby steps again :o WHo knows, my birthday is coming up, she may let me do something then!

Brenda Love
01-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Congrats:love: I hope everything works out for you,I think it would be the best thing in the world to have an understanding SO like yours.I would take it slow and not shove my CDing down her throat.My wife has known for many years that I like to wear her underwear and I'm sure,thinks that it's just a little qwirk of mine .I have worn her panties in front of her many times to try and get a reaction(hopefully a good one) but she always tell me I look silly:(
I don't think she would accept my CDing so in the closet I stay.:(

Hugs
Brenda

Missy Anne's GG
01-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Hi Callie,

Sounds like you are doing fine. Just remember to be considerate of any uncomfortable feelings she may have.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Cheryl GG
01-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Its great that you have shared this part of your life with her....you must trust and care about her alot...I wish you only the best....xoxoC/

Angie G
01-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Callie luck girl :hugs:
Angie

SAPHIRE LEBLUE222
01-20-2007, 01:40 AM
I

AGREE I WISH TO FIND SOMETHAT UNDER STANIDG MY SELF ONE DAY. QUESTION: DO/DID tell Your Parents?KNOW? PRESUMEING YOU HAVE Parents NOW THAT Is REALY Complex Cause telling your parents as hard as trying to feed a rabibd dog. not that i've done that
i would tell my mom that i'm going to try dressing full time one around the place but she have haert paltations and probly hyper venelate and passout but my dad NOW THAT is differnt you see my dad HE has C O P D I Think Espeicaly EMPHZIMA duhn,duhn,duhn. so if i tell them they just may die my dad might
hypervenelate and die. so iplus i'm too shy beside my minetser dropps by unexpctedly at times so that would be embarsing for them and shocking not to mention not ready to be seen by other people just yet espeicaly my preatcher, i mean Whoah.so staying in the closet i stay.

Holly
01-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Callie, I think it's wonderful the way you are going about this with your GF. One piece of advice... try and determine just what information about cross dressing she has been reading on the Internet. Not all of it paints a positive picture of our community. Some of it can be down right frightening :eek: ! You may find yourself in a better position if YOU gather the information and present it to her and make recommendations where on the Internet she should seek information about us. There's a wonderful GG support system right here on this forum... would she be open to that experience? You're on the right track. Congratulations!

Marissa Mae
01-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Congrats:love: I hope everything works out for you,I think it would be the best thing in the world to have an understanding SO like yours.I would take it slow and not shove my CDing down her throat.My wife has known for many years that I like to wear her underwear and I'm sure,thinks that it's just a little qwirk of mine .I have worn her panties in front of her many times to try and get a reaction(hopefully a good one) but she always tell me I look silly:(
I don't think she would accept my CDing so in the closet I stay.:(

Hugs
Brenda

Brenda, I was sort of in the same situation before the initial let on a few months back; my gf likes to wear my boxers to sleep in, so I kept dropping hints like "if you wear those, I get to wear some of yours :heehee: " type of thing, which was sort of a test to see how she would react. I almost got her to do a "high heels for a day" bet with her, as I said commented that walking in heels would be easy, and she disagreed and said "we should see if you can!" :devil:

Those acts tested the waters, and after seeing she was open minded, I let her in. That was back in Sept I think, and just now has she seen me in something fem. Small steps are the way to go!

Hi Callie,

Sounds like you are doing fine. Just remember to be considerate of any uncomfortable feelings she may have.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

I am handling this situation with kid gloves so that she isn't overwhelmed, and if she has any type of resentments or feelings to let me know so we can discuss. I can sort of feel if she is not vibing right, so if I sense that I know its time to back off a bit.

Callie, I think it's wonderful the way you are going about this with your GF. One piece of advice... try and determine just what information about cross dressing she has been reading on the Internet. Not all of it paints a positive picture of our community. Some of it can be down right frightening :eek: ! You may find yourself in a better position if YOU gather the information and present it to her and make recommendations where on the Internet she should seek information about us. There's a wonderful GG support system right here on this forum... would she be open to that experience? You're on the right track. Congratulations!

Holly, I am keeping up on your situation, and I wish you the best from the heart! I definitely want to expose her to the least amount of shock as possible at this point. She asks me if I am on any forums, and I told her the other night about this place, and specifically about the GG section :happy: That would be fantastic if I could compel her to join and learn more. Education about me is key!