PDA

View Full Version : what a good buy

vicky lee
01-19-2007, 05:11 AM
im very pleased with the new item of clothing i brought its a satin cache sex
looks to everyone exactly like a pair of the most feminine knickers which pulls the male tackle back between the legs and holds it there the result is fantastic
smoothness flat could even get away with wearing a one piece swimsuit over the top well worth the money carnt wait for summer here in the uk now
this is going to be the year for vicky
its all down to you girls on here that im more comfortable with my c.d now and i can never thank you all enough for your replys to my threads
this weekend my next purchase are the breast forms and some nice tops and im after a jessica wig has anyone seen one of these anywhere to buy

Phyliss
01-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Want address of where you purchased this gem.
Pictures would be nice. The item only please.

Melinda G
01-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Sounds kind of uncomfortable.

Karren H
01-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Sounds kind of uncomfortable.

Hehehe.... No one ever said crossdressing was an easy sport or a cheap one!! :).

I don't even own anything satin... Must be pretty tight to hold everything in?

Love Karren

vicky lee
01-19-2007, 01:58 PM
i got it from tranformed .co.uk there got some fantastic stuff in there
could have spent a grand no ploblem
i will post a pic of it soon as poss
it cost me £34.99 its not to bad at all comfortable after about five mins then you dont know ur got it on satin wow

sissystephanie
01-19-2007, 04:24 PM
i got it from tranformed .co.uk there got some fantastic stuff in there
could have spent a grand no ploblem
i will post a pic of it soon as poss
it cost me £34.99 its not to bad at all comfortable after about five mins then you dont know ur got it on satin wow

Please give the complete web address for the company you purchased this item from! Transformed.co.uk will not work. I might want to buy one myself.

Sissy

More Girl than man

Phyliss
01-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Found this with a bit of searching:

Try transformation.co.uk

I might think about this myself.

Nigella
01-19-2007, 05:41 PM
E-Bay is miles cheaper, most of these places that "cater" for the TG community do nothing but rip them off