PDA

View Full Version : How do you picture yourself?

NatalieGirl
01-19-2007, 06:51 AM
In my fantasies, this is what I imagine I look like. Natalie Wood was the ultimate in feminine beauty.

Of course, I don't look at all like this. But I can always daydream.

How do you picture yourself, girls?

bgirl
01-19-2007, 07:06 AM
I have two fantasy looks. One, I look just an ordinary girl and can go and do what girls do with out a second glance.. The other, everbody wants me.

Lisa Golightly
01-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Someone said I looked like Natalie Wood once... I can't see it myself. In answer to your question I see myself as I see myself in the mirror :)

Teresa Amina
01-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Recently I was cruising the 'net looking for voice files and came across a picture of Marlo Thomas from the old That Girl series. I think I've found a subconscious image I pattern myself after

TxKimberly
01-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Someone said I looked like Natalie Wood once... I can't see it myself. In answer to your question I see myself as I see myself in the mirror :)
Lisa,

If your avatar is you, you are gorgeous. Not sure who I would say you look like, but definitely gorgeous.
Kim

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Someone said I looked like Natalie Wood once...
you do!

tvdave
01-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Dream of being jessica simpson. Unfortunately, closer to rosie

Susan

Lisa Golightly
01-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Lisa,

If your avatar is you, you are gorgeous. Not sure who I would say you look like, but definitely gorgeous.
Kim

Yep that's me, so ta very much :)

Bonnie D
01-19-2007, 08:56 AM
This is I wished I looked like.

Catherine Zeta Jones.

Suzie S.
01-19-2007, 09:25 AM
I would dream of just looking like the girl next door. You know, just an average girl. I don't fantasize about being anyone famous, just want to blend in. I can walk down the street and see many women I would like to be.
All women are beautiful in one way or another :happy: , and there are a multitude of attributes about them that I admire and adore.

Karren H
01-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I picture myself......... The woman I see in the mirror... Me... No raving beauty.... Feminine enough to get me through the mall..... Not perfect, always striving to improve....

But close enough!!!

Love Karren

bobbielynn
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
i'd have to say the girl next door myself. people say i look like Tom Cruise in my drab form. so i don't want to look like someone famous in enfemme form.

Cassy11
01-19-2007, 11:09 AM
I like to dress in business chic or neat and casual. I'm happy with that and it makes me feel right.

Marcie Sexton
01-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Linda Carter...jeeze she's absolutely the berries....and not for the assumed reason either...Its her eyes...never seen any as pretty before and since...

JoAnnDallas
01-19-2007, 11:13 AM
I have to say, I look a lot like my Aunt Grace...She is dead now, but I look like her back in the 40/50's. Last christmas, we were over at my sister's house, looking thru old photos and found a picture of my Aunt Grace, taken sometime in the 50's. She was a well dress conservative lady. Very much out spoken and then my sister dropped the bombshell on me. It seems that durn the 50's and 60's she lived in Louisana and was a "Madam". Now I know why a lot of the family used to whisper behind her back. LOL

tommi
01-19-2007, 11:13 AM
My mother in her early twenties would just be wonderful and very beautiful.

Samantha Jane Foster
01-19-2007, 11:14 AM
I'd love to look like Natalie Wood too-- dark hair, dark eyes, so beautiful. For some reason I've always wanted to look like Suzanne Pleshette in the 1950s, like in the movie "Rome Adventure." Or Diane Baker, who was in "Marnie" and "Strait-Jacket" and a lot of other classics.

susie evans
01-19-2007, 11:35 AM
i look like the old women next door who works in an office down town and talks to the other girls in the check out line at kohls <buy the way according to my grand kids any one over twenty is old>:heehee: :heehee:

susie

Samantha Jane Foster
01-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't like much contemporary music or any current movies, but I do love women's fashion so far in the 21st century. So I wish I could look like Britney Spears (pre K-Fed) or Keira Knightley or (shoot me) Paris Hilton.

MsJanessa
01-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Kim Catrell(Samantha in Sex in the City) or Sally Kellerman

Gretchen
01-19-2007, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't mind spending a day or two emulating the look of Emily Proctor from CSI Miami. But I need to buy a long blonde wig and lose about 40 lbs.
Gretchen

RobertaFermina
01-19-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm thinking personality of Bea Arthur with a generous spoonful of Betty White both dancing in Adrienne Barbeau's body ! LOL!!!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

linnea
01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
A couple of times I have looked into the mirror and gasped a little at the recognition that en femme I look a bit like my mother. Well, there should be no surprise there. But I don't consciously aspire to looking like my mother (she looked fine, but I don't aspire to her particular look). On the other hand, I see women from time to time that have a look that I admire and strive for, but it's got more to do with how they carry themselves and behave than specifics of their physical appearance. If I could be knock down gorgeous and beautifully built, I would go for looking like Sophia Loren. But I don't even think for a moment that that's going to happen.

Marla
01-19-2007, 04:42 PM
I want to look sexy enough for a really hunky man to want to have his way with me. Oh well, that ain't gonna happen but I can still dream can't I?

Jenn S.
01-19-2007, 05:48 PM
I'd be happy with the same face, only with my own shoulder-length hair. Of course, if I could look like Lisa Golightly, that would be nice, too. :D

Peggy55
01-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I relate to my avatars....old fashion class!

Peggy

Brenda Love
01-19-2007, 05:53 PM
I would love to look like paris hilton........."that's hot"

"loves it"

Hugs Brenda

Dee Model
01-19-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't really see myself as anyone other than Dee in the mirror...thou when I see drop dead gorgeous girls in the street with figures to die for I think "I totally wish I was you!" or failing that "I wish I could be with you"

All things considered, I don't make much of a man, but I make a hellva sexy gal!