PDA

View Full Version : I Got One!!!

jenny_cheerleader
01-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Hey all you sexy ladies,
Remember when i asked where i could get a cheer uniform? well, i emailed the local representative of Varsity spirit fashions (the most used supplier of cheer uniforms) and found out that i could order just a single uniform!! Granted i did have to use an excuse as to why i needed it, don know what i will do when i want another one, any advice on that? anyway, i am so excited!!!

Tristen Cox
01-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Hey Jenny good for you! :cool: Uhm don't know about getting a second one though, so keep take care of this one. ;)

Love
Tristen

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 02:15 AM
Jenny, great news on your uniform.
I'd love one. They are not so easy to get here in the UK.
You are very lucky indeed!

As for getting a second one, just say you damaged your first one and can't stand to be without it :)

I ordered a dress over the phone a year or so ago, and the woman on the other end asked with a smile in her voice "Is it for you sir?"
My reply was "Yes actually it is"

This woman, didn't kow me, so what was there to lose?
The few things I've orderd over the phone I'm totally honest about.

Enjoy the outfit, when can we see pics so we can all get jealous?

Linda

Noel Chimes
01-27-2005, 04:53 AM
I'm a collector of uniforms. I work for an gentlemans club and several of the girls have wanted cheerleading outfits. Just a couple of thoughts. Noel

jenny_cheerleader
01-27-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm a collector of uniforms. I work for an gentlemans club and several of the girls have wanted cheerleading outfits. Just a couple of thoughts.

Call Varsity Spirit fashions with a good reason or excuse or better yet, go on their site and find and email your local rep. they should be able to help you.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey all you sexy ladies,
Remember when i asked where i could get a cheer uniform? well, i emailed the local representative of Varsity spirit fashions (the most used supplier of cheer uniforms) and found out that i could order just a single uniform!! Granted i did have to use an excuse as to why i needed it, don know what i will do when i want another one, any advice on that? anyway, i am so excited!!!

why not just say you want it veary unlikely you will be like bowling with them any time soon.............................................. ......... :p