PDA

View Full Version : hi

Sarah32
01-19-2007, 02:28 PM
hi as you now i am new to this when you have shaved my leg how do you get a shine on them could you tell me how pleses

Kieron Andrew
01-19-2007, 02:30 PM
hi as you now i am new to this when you have shaved my leg how do you get a shine on them could you tell me how pleses
moisteurise

tommi
01-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Lots of lotion or babyoil.

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-19-2007, 02:52 PM
hi sarah welcome to fourm :happy: yes baby lotion is a good one

ShannonDragon
01-19-2007, 03:10 PM
You mean to say that all these years that I have been using Turtle Wax and buffing is NOT correct???

:tongueout

Emily Ann Brown
01-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Dang....never thought of Turtle Wax.....usually used 2 coats of clear automotive lacquer.

Emily Ann

Marcie Sexton
01-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Lotion, and lot of it....I use Jergens hair inhibitor...after six months use, it seems to help with the growth of the leg hair...

Lanore
01-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Try baby oil Sarah.

Lanore

Dee Model
01-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum! First of all, forget shaving...it's time consuming, laborious and inefficient. I use Veet, it's a hellva lot quicker and easier.

Your legs will be super smooth in no time, but for that coup de grace look you wanna get your hands on a bottle of Airbrush Legs. Just spray on and before you know it you've got flawless supermodel legs...perfect, and ohh so sexy!

Karren H
01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Wear nylons!!! The shiney type.... hehe

Love Karren

marie354
01-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Olay "Quench" body lotion. It has a lot of really tiny sparklies in it that makes your skin shine, especially in the sunlight. It feels really good too!

DAVIDA
01-19-2007, 11:55 PM
I just started using Jergens Soft Shimmer. It sparkles!:D

GinaVegas
01-20-2007, 03:18 AM
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum! First of all, forget shaving...it's time consuming, laborious and inefficient. I use Veet, it's a hellva lot quicker and easier.

Your legs will be super smooth in no time, but for that coup de grace look you wanna get your hands on a bottle of Airbrush Legs. Just spray on and before you know it you've got flawless supermodel legs...perfect, and ohh so sexy!

Dee, I'm going to have to check out the Airbrush Legs; looks pretty interesting as it hides freckles, veins and imperfections.......

Gina

suzy
01-20-2007, 03:29 AM
I have simply used lotion after shaving or pantyhose....Now I'm going to mtry aitbrush legs! Thanks for the suggestions!!!:hugs:

Dee Model
01-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Dee, I'm going to have to check out the Airbrush Legs; looks pretty interesting as it hides freckles, veins and imperfections.......

Gina

You betcha, it covers the lot! Wacth thou...I put some on last night before posting that thread (just to make sure I got my facts straight, y'know) and it gets everywhere! All over my hands, face, bed clothes, sheets etc. I was a little drunk thou!

I have the bottle here...check out "Sallly Hansen" and "Healing Beauty", some more worlds on the bottle. Good luck babe!

GinaVegas
01-21-2007, 03:15 AM
You betcha, it covers the lot! Wacth thou...I put some on last night before posting that thread (just to make sure I got my facts straight, y'know) and it gets everywhere! All over my hands, face, bed clothes, sheets etc. I was a little drunk thou!

I have the bottle here...check out "Sallly Hansen" and "Healing Beauty", some more worlds on the bottle. Good luck babe!

Thanks again Dee! I was wondering about that.....I guess that it pays to let it dry, huh?

Gina

darling_felicity
01-21-2007, 07:25 AM
I shave and wax, but whichever I use Nads depileze afterwards. I'm sure each brand has its own equivalent. It's really nice to massage it into my leg (or even my nether regions) after use. Mt wife is already jealous of how smooth my legs look.

luv, Felicity

Sarah32
01-21-2007, 07:36 AM
thank you all for your help on shaveing my legs