PDA

View Full Version : What An Awsome Compliment!

Penny
01-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow! I have gone shopping enfem before and solicited a compliment such as
"I feel awful today, do I look ok?" But never before have I gone enfem and been told I looked pretty even after I told them I was a guy.
As I sometimes do, after I had tryed on and made my purchase of feminine articles in a local woman's store, I asked the sales associates if they figured it out. They replied "what, the computer" and I said no "me, I am really a guy".
They said "no they hadn't , everything about me looked and sounded so natural. If fact they said I looked very pretty and that I had such pretty eyes and my hair was absolutely georgeous.
Would someone real me in cause I really really really feel pretty.

:happy:

Marcie Sexton
01-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Good for you...but I do envy you so much...that I would suppose is what we're all trying to acheive...:hugs:

Jenn S.
01-19-2007, 05:51 PM
That's awesome, Penny! I'll bet you're still feeling it, too. Like Erin, I'd be in the clouds for days!

Kristen Kelly
01-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Penny -- Congratulations!
I have been out and received many compliments, which always make me feel great but the best compliment I gave myself. I was out at a bar during the holidays and had been watching a person do Karaoke on stage with a mirror behind them, I noticed a woman in the mirror and surprised myself when I realized it was me. I felt great for many a day.

SherriePall
01-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Penny -- Congratulations! Good for you, girl.

Andrea_girl
01-19-2007, 07:21 PM
So brave...Well done you

Andrea
XX

Penny
01-19-2007, 07:29 PM
:cheeky:
Penny -- Congratulations!
I have been out and received many compliments, which always make me feel great but the best compliment I gave myself. I was out at a bar during the holidays and had been watching a person do Karaoke on stage with a mirror behind them, I noticed a woman in the mirror and surprised myself when I realized it was me. I felt great for many a day.
Kristen, It seems that the mirror always has a story to tell. That may be why I can't get past one when I go shopping. Lord help, when I get in front of a wraparound mirror while trying on clothes::heehee:

:hugs: