PDA

View Full Version : Netball practice

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 03:34 AM
Last night I went to netball practice.
To save time (my excuse) I turned up already in my practice kit (as seen in the pics thread). The others wore a mixture of shorts and skirts. In fact skirts were in the minority. Mat (Kylie) was weraing shorts.

The girls were all over me. They loved my kit. I explained that my wife had given it to me. When asked why I didn't wear shorts like Kylie my answer was quite simply "I didn't want to, and besides this is more comfortable and practical"
No one minded (though I did get some strange looks in the leisure centre)

Parctice was hard but fun. Helen really pushed us.
After practice Helen gave me back my team kit with LINDA printed across the back between the shoulders "There you go GIRL," she said "Be careful how you wash and iron it, the name is only a transfer"
Boy, am I glad to have it back!!!!!

Under my skirt I wore a black pair of lycra shorts that I cut the legs down on.
One of the girls noticed and suggested I get some real gym knickers.

Kylie asked (discretely) about my skirt and top. I told him where my wife bought it from.
After we drop the kids off at nursery this morning we're off shopping!!!!!
Knickers for me and a skirt for Kylie.
She's finally admitted that she was jealous of mine and that she enjoyed being one of the girls.
Welcome aboard Kylie. That makes 2 friends this week who have either come across or have always enjoyed my way of thinking.
It makes me wonder if I asked ALL my friends,and got an honest answer, how many of them actually crossdress or even find the idea appealing.

This is really helping my wife come to terms with my crossdressing.
She always saw Mat as a man's man.

We were hoping to get another practice in tonight, but half of the girls can't make it.
We do have the re-match on Saturday morning though. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I'll let you know how we get on.

Linda

Allie
01-27-2005, 05:06 AM
Wow thats so great! Awesome that everyone thinks you wearing the kit is cool. So lucky! glad your having a good time! :) - oh, i actually know two girls named Linda and Kylie so its kind of odd to read those names in this post lol :p :)
Allie

DanaJ
01-27-2005, 06:19 AM
Parctice was hard but fun. Helen really pushed us.
After practice Helen gave me back my team kit with LINDA printed across the back between the shoulders "There you go GIRL," she said "Be careful how you wash and iron it, the name is only a transfer"
Boy, am I glad to have it back!!!!!
LindaLinda, sounds like a great time! I am confused about one thing though, maybe you can help me understand...... above you say you were given your team kit back, the one with the name LINDA on the back.

But in your first post in this thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=68724&postcount=1
you say you wore that uniform home after the first match :confused:

We went over to meet with out wives/partners and strolled out to our cars.
The cold wind blew as we left the building, and aginst my bare legs.My skirt flapped and it felt like a thousand volts going up and down my spine. To avoid sounding crude, shall I just say that I 'almost embarressed myself'

When I arrived home,my female neighbour came out to see how we got on.
She saw my name on my back and said it was a nice name and it suited me.
She asked how I enjoyed myself, and I told her it was amazing. I also told her of the re-match and the practice sessions. She's promised to come along and watch ....
Love
LindaSo, if you wore this home, how did Helen the team captain get this uniform back??

....just curious....

DanaJ

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 06:30 AM
Dana, read back through the posts. In one of them I said that Helen had asked for it back. For a while I was gutted until she said it was so she could have the names printed on the back.

It's all there somewhere.

Dana, with you it's questions, questions, questions :)

Linda

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 06:52 AM
OOPS My mistake, my "i'm getting my name printed" was on another forum :o

Sorry Dana. Too many messages to too many peole :)

On Monday I was asked to return the kit, so we could have our names ironed on the back.

Sorry for the confusion.

Linda