PDA

View Full Version : Crossdecorating

Samantha Jane Foster
01-19-2007, 05:08 PM
If you're a CD with a GG for an SO (this is killing me, I really don't like to abbrev. anything, OMG), perhaps you're fortunate enough to have a flowery comforter on the bed, a pink sofa by the fireplace, and a bathroom done entirely in soft pastels.

However, I'm wondering if others have extended their crossdressing-- what you have on-- to crossdecorating, you know, like what you have around you?

Me, I have two little matching lamps with pink shades, one with a blue star dangling from it, the other a yellow crescent moon (probably intended for a young girl's room but very cute nonetheless). Two pink chairs. Four Barbies propped here and there around the a.p.t., and hopefully no sign of the male gender when entering the bathroom-- Herbal Essences shampoo, Jergens lotion, a pink toothbrush, pink towels, Gillette Venus razor (pink), Barbie bubble bath, a bottle of Victoria's Secret Pink perfume, necklaces and earrings by the sink, L'Oreal self-tanning wipes, a silver toe ring with tiny hearts on it . . .

Wait, I need to tidy up!

Meanwhile, I'd like to know, do you also extend your feminine aesthetic tastes to your surroundings? Are you able to?

Amanda Jane
01-19-2007, 05:17 PM
more so than to my wardrobe which tend to be rather dull and utilitarian, except for the tiara that my loyal subjects gave me, I think that what I surround myself with is more important then what I wear - which as I said is boring

celeste26
01-19-2007, 05:25 PM
and she is definitely more masculine than I in many senses. Although she still maintains the illusion of her being feminine she really isn't. I cannot even persuade her to wear a dress since she doesn't own a dress! She hardly wears a bra except to work and that is only part time. Just hates to even think about it.

She is the messy one in our house and I am the one who picks up and cleans washes the dishes and cooks.

Yet she insists that I keep my own tendencies in check...Oh she doesn't complain much just refuses to acknowledge my other self.

Jenn S.
01-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Nah, I still prefer a very neutral style of interior decoration. I go absolutely wild when I step into IKEA, so my room is very austere with earthy colors and almost no curves.

Holly
01-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh absolutely. The wife and I just bought an entirely new bedroom set last year... and comforters and throw pillows, and lamps with fringe on the shades, no guy stuff in the master bathroom at all, candles throughout the house. Mostly femme here :D .

Cherry Lynn
01-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I am the neat and tidy one, and my wife will agree. She is not big on femme and when I ask for help with make-up she tells me she is the wrong one to ask even though she is accepting and encourages my dressing. I tend to suround myself with fem colors and items. I carry a womans wallet and checkbook and I love pink nail polish which I wear most of the time. In my office one can find nail polish on the computer desk along with polish remover and toe separators. When our children or other company is coming she goes around to make sure I have not left any fem items in plain view.

marie354
01-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, let's see... In one corner of the living room the are two babie dolls nestled in their bed together for the night, eyes semi-closed. On the other end of the room are Mr. & Mrs. Tedibear having tea in the sewing room. lightup angels on all of the tables, an old wooden rocker with flowers painted on it, wine colored carpet. Well I guess it mostly looks feminene, till you look at the TV. That's all man! Big screen, DVR, DVD, VCR, lots & lots of DVD's and tapes and music. Even a video corrector to get rid of the gitters some movies have. So it's a balance, I guess.
:hugs:

Penny
01-19-2007, 09:43 PM
No, My wife decorates the room when she walks in.

:hugs:

Karren H
01-19-2007, 10:27 PM
I hate decorating.... and my wife does it all the time!!! Can't leave anything in the same place for tooo long!!! So I end up doing the heavy lifting.... Grrrrrrr.. I'd rather be out enfemme doing anything but decorating!!!

lol

Karren

susie evans
01-19-2007, 10:48 PM
wife does all the decorating in and around the house i help buy staying out of the way except for the manuel labor the only thing i decorate is me :heehee: :heehee:

love susie :D

SandyR
01-19-2007, 11:14 PM
We bought a new bedding over the holidays, formal coverings for the windows. New soap dish, pillows, all very Femme. I love it. Infact one of my fav things is to buy new dishes, just love to keep things orginized, matching and in place.....OMG The girl in me shows 24/7........

Huggs...

SandyR

Billijo49504
01-20-2007, 12:31 AM
I get stuck with the heavie liftiong, except the better alf gets the clain for many fem enterrainment...BJ

Angie G
01-20-2007, 12:53 AM
No thats my wifes job :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
01-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah, I have a decorated room, flowered light switch plates and outlet covers, frilly curtains and other feminine doo dads. I also have all my girl action figures in dioramas and a special corner with a fish net with a lobster, crab, starfish and sea horsey. Another corner with my Barbie doll collection. Oh yeah, my katanas, can't forget that, right? Nutty, huh?:happy: