PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been injured or take ill while dressed?

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-19-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has had the misfortune of getting injured or taken ill while dressed en femme? As a group, I'm sure we're all very cautious while dressed but accidents can happen.

joaniecd
01-19-2007, 11:58 PM
I had a accident last spring and broke my back . I was not fully dressed as I was at work. I did have on a sport bra and panties. I had also just shaved my entire body that morning and was silky smooth. No one said a word about anything, they were all professional and just took care of me. I think the doctors and nurses see it so often they think nothing of it.

Amy Hepker
01-20-2007, 12:07 AM
I had a guy jump me and beat my face up pretty bad quite a few years ago. I was in male clothing except for my panties. I did not know if they were going to keep me for observation or not. I did not remember having them on until I was at the hospital. OOOPS! Well, they did not keep me and there was no problem, nobody seen.

janet p
01-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Years ago while my wife was at work and I was home I was doing dishes in her shorty pink night gown which I had bought her for Valentines day a year or two before, while washing a glass it broke cutting the side of my right index finger about an inch by 1/4 on the side, trying not to get blood on the night gown was fun.:love:

Amanda Jane
01-20-2007, 02:21 AM
does being arrested count?

Kate Simmons
01-20-2007, 02:28 AM
Yep, I collapsed at the club a couple of years ago. I was taken to the ER en femme. It wasn't really a bad experience really, except for the collapsing part.:happy:

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Amanda Jane, I'd count being arrested as a sort of injury.

Amanda Jane
01-20-2007, 03:00 AM
ahh, it wasn't all that bad, BS stuff - Failure to obey an official order, trespassing, Interference with official acts - all dismissed on arraignment because I told the judge what I was doing, that my actions were protected, that the Constitution superseded local law, that there was no way I could possibly be trespassing in the middle of the biggest street in the city it being public and all that, and that keeping traffic moving was not all that important, not near as important as my First Amendment Rights, and that I would demand a jury trial - which in SF would cost the city money and no way 12 people from the City would convict me. They just did it to get me off the street - which by the way is MY street too. They held us in an old warehouse and didn't even bother with more than a pat down search - which I didn't even get, the cop didn't want to touch me. But I got to know a bunch of the gals from Code Pink who thought I was so cute in my red skirt, white knee sox and blue twinset, and we have been friends ever since. Oh well, another round on Jan 27.

suzy
01-20-2007, 03:35 AM
I have not been injured or taken ill while enfemme, but I have worried about it a lot! I did see a doctor while wearing pantyhose....never expected that he would ask to have a test performed and was caught wearing the pantyhose.... bnothing was said, but the nurse was obviously disturbed some... Found a new doctor....Thankfully I live in a big city and have plenty of doctors!:D

Helen MC
01-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Yes. Some years ago I was taken to hospital in an ambulance with abdominal pains. (Turned out to be nothing serious). I was wearing a pair of pale blue Sloggi Maxi Briefs under my male trousers. Nobody batted an eyelid be they the paramedics in the ambulance, the nurses, the doctor, the radiologist etc.

I sometimes think we worry far too much about this question.

Amanda Jane
01-20-2007, 04:55 AM
"I sometimes think we worry far too much about this question."

To worry about it at all is to worry too much.

gerdani8
01-20-2007, 03:25 PM
I was hospitalized in March 1999 with my second heart attack that month. Spent three days in CICU and PCU plus had a cardiac cath with two stents done. In October 2005, was in a VA hospital overnight for a diagnostic cardiac cath (good results!). Finally, in November 2006, after a CTscan showed blood clots in both lungs, I spent three nights in another hospital.

Believe it or not, no one cares what clothes you like to wear or are wearing. The doctors, technicians and most importantly, the Nurses, are more concerned about a patient's health than any thing else. On this last stay, had two of the nurses asking questions to educate herself on our community.

Gerri

nancigirl
01-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Well, thank God i was not injured, but it was definitely quite an 'experience' when i was starting home from an electrolysis appointment--fully dressed en femme of course--and my car suddenly caught fire in the middle of a crowded shopping district near DC! All i had time to do was steer the car toward the curb, grab my purse and jump out of the car. Within seconds, it was fully engulfed in flames. (cause turned out to be a gas leak in the engine. I noticed that the gas was dripping on the pavement and starting to run back toward the gas tank, so i made sure i got way back on the sidewalk away from the vehicle in case it might explode.)

There is no praise i can give that would be too much for the way i was treated by all concerned: the couple who drive by and offered to use their cell phone to call the Fire Dept; the people--mostly women shoppers--who stopped to ask me if i needed any help; the police officer who came to talk to me---i just showed him my 'boy' I.D. and he was 100% professional in the way he dealt with the situation; the firemen who came to put out the fire; even the tow truck driver who i rode with to the junk yard when he hauled off the wreck of my car. The only person who asked any 'questions' was the cab driver who took me home--about a 25 mile ride; he was very curious about the cd/tg scene. LOL!)
btw, This all happened in Alexandria, VA. I would NOT wanted to be in a smiliar situation in the District proper; i have heard some horror stories about how t-girls are treated by cops and others in that area. In fact, one of my tg friends was mugged and seriously injured about that same time in DC.

I will certainly never forget that cold windy afternnoon in Alexandria, and the kindness that so many strangers showed to me!

Nancy

P.S. My wife (once she knew i was OK) thought the whole thing was quite amusing! Well, i guess i did too--in retrospect, that is..

TxKimberly
01-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I was in the Boston area with a "girl" friend many years ago. We had just returned to the hotel after going out when the hotel fire alarm went off! We had the pleasure of riding down the elevator with a woman and her three children. Fortunately we were dressed conservatively and either no one read us or they were too tired to care.
Kim

trannie T
01-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Whenever I go out I intend to put a set of sweats in the car that I could change into in the event of some disaster. I always forget them. I got stopped at a DUI checkpoint one halloween, the cops were only interested in whether I'd been drinking, they didn't care about my dress.

j_hewish
01-21-2007, 04:17 PM
i was once knocked unconsious at work whilst wearing lacey and very frilly underwear i woke up in hospital as they were removing my jeans fortunatly the nurses were keen to hide my embaressment and covered me up with a blanket as 2 work colleges were stood at the end of the bed thank god for the nhs no one saw any thing.

lowlavalentine
01-21-2007, 05:13 PM
I've always worried about falling off my shoes and getting a concussion. Lucky so far.

featherelizabeth
01-22-2007, 01:38 PM
stopped by the law count? pulled over in non drab, as soon as i stepped out all my documents fell to the ground...soon as the dust settled my passenger and i had a good laugh, whatta crazy night....lol