PDA

View Full Version : Country STyle

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I read about all of your neat outfits and even get to see pics of them. I have not seen any outfits of the "country girl persuasion".

How many out there are owners / wearers of outfits of the "country girl persuasion" such as the one in my avatar or the dresses worn by square dancers or even just USA western outfits and not necessarily dresses?

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 11:52 AM
ashleigh..............i am a country type of girl no big city here one flashing yellow light in town (looks so pretty).....buy sorry no western outfits................mabey i should go shopping.......................................... .....................................

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 12:04 PM
ashleigh..............i am a country type of girl no big city here one flashing yellow light in town (looks so pretty).....buy sorry no western outfits................mabey i should go shopping.......................................... .....................................

Yep. Sounds like it. Git goin'! We have 2 lights in our town. I guess it's time to move since we are getting too big (LOL). The big city just isn't for my wifey and me. Love to smell the cut hay and so on.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 12:13 PM
tay hay 2 feilds on my road nice...............yes.......to the city to play.................... home to stay.....................small town girl........................

Julie
01-27-2005, 12:49 PM

Wendy, is this the modern version of a 'One Horse Town' I often heard of in the movies? :)

JJ

racheal
01-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Ashlieigh, your avatar is a good start Girl. Any more of that pursuasion? :)

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Ashlieigh, your avatar is a good start Girl. Any more of that pursuasion? :)

I have many more pics like the av, but not on me. I am still working up the courage to post a pic on the forum. I will get there I imagine, but it may take some time. I guess I just don't have the cahonas others do - yet.

racheal
01-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Not yet, but hang out with us and you will soon! :) No worries - myself, when koining, I just let it all out - pictures and all. I know you'll post a picture soon dear - we'll be waiting to see you. :)

DonnaT
01-27-2005, 01:04 PM
I read about all of your neat outfits and even get to see pics of them. I have not seen any outfits of the "country girl persuasion".

How many out there are owners / wearers of outfits of the "country girl persuasion" such as the one in my avatar or the dresses worn by square dancers or even just USA western outfits and not necessarily dresses?

Ashleigh, I had an outfit similar to that. Found it in the basement when cleaning when I was a kid. It was my mother's at one time, but headed for the dump.

Matter of fact, it was the first outfit I ever wore and what got me started on my CD journey. That and a nylon nighty in the same box.

The blouse was known as a peasant blouse with an elastic neck that could be worn on or off the shoulder. I preferred off ;)

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Wendy, is this the modern version of a 'One Horse Town' I often heard of in the movies? :)

JJ i think so ......but horses we got in town traffic lights no
just one ...........common scence here you know when to stop.........
all tht reading and lights just confuse the horse.................... :cool:

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Yep. Sounds like it. Git goin'! We have 2 lights in our town. I guess it's time to move since we are getting too big (LOL). The big city just isn't for my wifey and me. Love to smell the cut hay and so on.

OMG Ashleigh, you live in the big city. My town only has one light. LOL

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 03:21 PM

ours too it flashes real pretty ........... ;)

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 03:38 PM

I know. That's why I need to make a change. This place used to have only one flashing yellow (northbound/southbound) and flashing red (east/west). The problem is I'm making way too much money and am too high ranking in the office (just under owner) to just drop things now. Retirement. That's good. I'll wait for retirement. Then, no towns, no traffic lights, just farm / country land and the nearest big city will be in a galaxy far far away.... :D :D :D

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 03:39 PM
I know. That's why I need to make a change. This place used to have only one flashing yellow (northbound/southbound) and flashing red (east/west). The problem is I'm making way too much money and am too high ranking in the office (just under owner) to just drop things now. Retirement. That's good. I'll wait for retirement. Then, no towns, no traffic lights, just farm / country land and the nearest big city will be in a galaxy far far away.... :D :D :D

omg we are going to be nabores>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cool ;)

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 03:57 PM
omg we are going to be nabores>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cool ;)

With any luck we will be.

Sierra
01-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Howdy...er um Hiiii Yaaaaall. I'am a country girl even when or where country may not seem cool.So be it,and a hippy loadie in the "70's.Now a days this cowgirl has to live androgenous most the time so dresses are seldom seen on me but my breast are too developed too hide in warm weather so people may wonder what the hell was that Clem? :eek: Country and glad of it ;)

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi Sierra. I'll bet you turn heads in the summer time! :D