PDA

View Full Version : you are so lucky, get the full advantage of it

Sarah MTF
01-20-2007, 09:59 AM
I spent the past week browsing the pictures gallery in this forum, girls you are so lucky, with each picture I sow, I had the feeling that I'm a doomed Cross-dresser, here in my country it’s a very big shame to be like a women even in thoughts, if you are a man then you should be happy with your manhood and you should not act or even think to dress like girls, Yes my ladies, that is the kind of society I live in.
I wish that I could buy clothes like you and dress and have make up, I deeply wish that but I can't, even if I could buy some women clothing "although I don't know how to do that where I live" how I'm going to fix the breast thing, you girls have magnificent breast, these stuff are no way to be sold here.
I think I'll keep looking for the gallery and live with the dream that someday I can dress like you and show my self in your gallery.

Girls, you are so lucky, so, get the full advantage of this

Thanks for listing

Sarah

Deborah_UK
01-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Sarah,

Where do you live? I would hope there must be some sort of support network that you can tap into? If not I'm sure there is support galore on this site to help you out.

I'm TS - but if I can help please say the word.

RobertaFermina
01-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Sarah,

I hear you, dear.

I am glad that you have chosen to speak up and share your heartache, and not to suffer in silence. You are not alone when you make yourself seen, or reach out.

I *am* enjoying my gifts and priveliges with gratitude. If living my life, and sharing my thoughts and stories is helpful to you I am glad.

I see I have reason not to take my freedom for granted.

:rose: Robert :rose:

Lanore
01-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Hello Sarah
If you're looking for your questions to be answered, you've found the place. This is a great group. By the way, where do you live?

Lanore

Casey Morgan
01-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Wow Sarah, reading your post really puts things in perspective for me. Here I am worrying about people who might not like how I dress and act when I should be thinking of all the people close to me (family or not) who are supportive, or could be if I took the risk of telling them. I can't imagine knowing that I realistically shouldn't expect anyone to be supportive or even try to understand.

We're here for you Sarah. We may just be people on the other end of an electronic connection but we're here to share your joys and sorrows, your hopes and fears and dreams, and your personal triumphs. We understand. :hugs:

Angie G
01-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Sarah move hun that place is the pits :hugs:
Angie

trannie T
01-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Even with the Enemies of Liberty Bush and Cheney in charge we can still be thankful that we live in a somewhat free society. Posting as this one demonstrate how fragile are our freedoms, we must remain vigilant to keep the government out of our panty drawers.

Lori SC
01-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Yeah, what Angie says... :iagree:

You must be in another country. I'd advise emigrating to a place more accepting of CDing. If you stay, you'll only be miserable the rest of your life. You don't need to move to the US. (It's hard to get the visa's to move here). It could be any country in Western Europe, Austraila, Canada... I'm sure there are others.

And if you don't move, remember, where there is a will, there is a way! A lot of CDs buy things over the internet, and stores ship all over the world.;)

Hugs, Lori

MJ
01-20-2007, 09:53 PM
hi there Sarah
what country are you from ?. and what would happen to you if you are caught ? , and some of us don't have a lot to post until spring when our spring and summer wardrobe comes out
but Sarah i will look around and post something just for you :love:
please remember here in Canada it's very cold so we will see OK ...and here we have thrift store, thats like used clothing and i went shopping so i will show you what i got OK ...
hugs Marissa

Karren H
01-20-2007, 11:29 PM
I know I'm lucky..... but thanks for the additional confirmation...

Love Karren

susie evans
01-21-2007, 12:26 AM
i would rather be lucky than good any day/night anyway
:heehee: :heehee:

susie

GinaVegas
01-21-2007, 02:48 AM
Sarah, are you in a Middle Eastern country or something like that where it would be taboo to even think about crossdressing?

Gina

unclejoann
01-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Ladies, think of ALL the countries that would not support this because of culture or government. Then think that those countries have the same percentage of cders that we have. We are very fortunate to be able to get away with this. It makes my heart break for all those cders everywhere. Those that are lucky enough to find us online at least have a little glimmer of acceptance.

Christina Nicole
01-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Even with the Enemies of Liberty Bush and Cheney in charge we can still be thankful that we live in a somewhat free society. Posting as this one demonstrate how fragile are our freedoms, we must remain vigilant to keep the government out of our panty drawers.

This is the funniest darned thing I've seen here, besides the thread on crossdressing in women's deodorant.

Jesse69
01-21-2007, 05:47 PM
This is the funniest darned thing I've seen here, besides the thread on crossdressing in women's deodorant.

Hey - I started that womens deodorant thread and thought it was important!

Sarah must live in an "it sucks to be a woman" Muslim country.

Even if we're very lucky in America, a lot of people here hate us crossdressors, and my social life and employment has been severely hurt by my crossdressing reputation. I just wished I went all out early and shopped in drag from the beginning because I'm very passable and this disguise would have prevented my crossdressing / gay reputation.

Sarah MTF
01-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Thanks for your replies girls, you really made me better.
How sweet from you all
Although that my situation is hopeless but really really if feels better when contributing.
Will for every one whom asked me where I live, I would say I live in Middle East, in Syria exactly, Yes "GinaVegas' you ware right!, and imagination is not an available option to me although I dreamed about immigration to a free society, a society the will accept me as I am and not assuming me what I'm not.

Sorry for your times girls
Must give the megrim with my story

I'll think I' will keep visiting the gallery, you pics are over perfect, its out standing

Thanks Again

Sarah

Marla S
01-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Puhh, Syria

Have been there for holidays in 1989. I can imagine that it is tough to be a CD there (cold comfort that it could be worse).
Maybe someday you are able to emigrate (not so easy too, I think). But despite western societies are more open to it, that doesn't mean it is completaly free here.

Best wishes:love:

Amy Hepker
01-24-2007, 08:52 AM
I am sorry to hear that it is imposible for you to dress as you wish you could. Many of us have felt the same way and have been hiding for many years to finally say to hell with everyone else this is who we are. Maybe someday you can get to another country and expore your other side or find someway to enjoy it there.

Marla S
01-24-2007, 09:18 AM
Just a thought. If I remember right (long ago), I think I bought even some stockings there (black lace ? Amman, Jordan though).
I remember that I've been quite astonished how openly in particular lingerie is presented in the souks (some of it you'd only got in sex stores here, those days). All in all I remember having a hard time not to touch everything there and not to show my interest to obviously :heehee:
So, buying clothes seems possible. Isn't it more common that men buy clothes for their wifes anyway, than in western countries ?

RobertaFermina
01-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Sarah,

I have an idea, maybe you will like it?

Do you know of a famous person who looks like you ?

If so, you could tell us this famous person's name. We could find a picture of them and change it with photoshop software so that the picture is of that person in women's clothing. It takes some time to change the clothes and make-up of a picture, but it can be done.

Then you can have a picture that might fit your dream.

Once you have a picture of your dream, your dream is on its way...however slowly.

If you want to do this, it begins by telling us the name of a famous person who looks like you. And you can tell us a few ideas about clothing you would like to wear.

I can't promise to do this overnight, but I know I, or some other skilled person here can do it and put it into our Gallery for you to see.

Just let me know if you wish to have it done!

With all my Love,

:rose: Roberta :rose:

GinaVegas
01-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Sarah, are you ever able to go on holiday anywhere? Like to the UK or some other much friendlier place for cd'ing?

TxKimberly
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Sarah has reminded us all of something very important - every once in a while we need to stop and appreciate the good things about our lives and our respective societies. I think the vast majority of us on this board probably have a great deal to be thankful for regarding the countries we live in.
I've done a lot of traveling, with over a decade active duty Army, and a decade in field service in the semiconductor industry, and while I have never traveled to a place where I thought the people weren't as "free" as I am, I HAVE had many occasions to be thankful that I had the fortune to be born in the USA.
Thanks for reminding me to appreciate things Sarah and know that you have friends out there.
Kim

jozee
01-24-2007, 03:32 PM
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!. we are all in this together. kove you babe. chin up. stiff upper lip. hold your head high. good luck and god bless(whatever you religion)