PDA

View Full Version : tucking and infection

randi_789
01-20-2007, 10:41 AM
I bet that title got your attention. Here is my question and reason for asking. Has anyone heard of getting a urinary tract infection, urethritis or epididymitis from tucking? I have either of the last two, the doctor is unsure, but treatment of antibiotics is same for both. The only thing I can think of as the cause is tucking. When I tuck I wear a pair of panties one size smaller than needed and a pair of control top pantyhose. Before pulling them up I reach around my back, between my legs and pull myself back between my legs. While holding it there I pull up panties and hose which keeps it very secure. In retrospect I think that the close proximity to the anal area is where my infection came from. Anyone have an opinion on this? How to prevent it? Or if it is possible at all? Thanks all.

Tracy_Victoria
01-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I would presume tucking and and infection are totally unrelated. I'm sure tucking is more likely to cause other problems such as poor sperm count due to strangulation of the testi's (if done wrong or pulled to tight!) but I find it unlikely to cause a water tract infection even if close to the anus, it's not that close, and people do have anal sex, yet don't get these sort of things if cleaned well and showered regularly.

Stephenie S
01-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Dear Randi,

Keep yourself clean and there will be no worries about contamination. I really doubt your infection came from tucking. No need to stop in my opinion. Normal higiene should be all that's needed to prevent any infection. It's also hard to infect yourself. Certainly possible, but not all that easy.

Steph

Karren H
01-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Well yours may get close to the anas but mine is way way way far away!!! Hehehe. Which is good for my fem side.... Not so for my male side! Lol

And no.... Never heard of anything like that! Have wondered about testicular cancer though!! By placing them up in the body and raising their temp.... Wonder if there is any long term implications?

And they do hang down for a reason... To achieve the lower temp that sperm need to live.. So if you plan on having offspring someday you may not want to do extended periods of tucking..... Even boxer shorts over briefs make a difference.... Think of what jamming those babys up inside you might do...

Karren

Ashley1
01-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Randi,

I have been using a process similar to yours (as I would assume many CD' do) for years with no adverse consequences. My guess is that your problem is totally unrelated to your cross dressing. Urinary tract infections are very common and are caused by a variety of conditions. You should check it out on one of the computer medical websites or discuss it with your doctor. Tell him that you wear male tight brief under ware and could that be related to your problem. If he says yes, get a second opinion.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Helen in OK
01-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Randi,

Here is an alternative to help with the infection. Find a health food store that sells Knudsen's "Just Cranberry" juice. This is pure cranberry juice and is so acidic, it will change the ph levels in your body. Bacteria can only live in a certain ph range, so by raising you ph level you can kill off this bacteria. Women use this to get rid of yeast infections.

Just be careful cranberry juice is so tart, it makes lemon juice taste like sugar, so only use one to two ounces per eight ounce glass of water.

Helen in OK

Felicity
01-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Randi, are you pulling our 3rd leg? Those two conditions are specifically named for the region they infect. If you doctor does not know which it is, go see a real one.... Yours is a QUACK!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethritis

As for being cause by tucking. I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't believe it to be the cause. A epididymitis like condition could possible be the result of improper tucking, damaging the epididymis. If the doctor mentioned this condition as possible, then testicular torsion could also be the cause, but my recollection is this condition never happens to adults, only adolescents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

Chiana
01-21-2007, 12:58 AM
I bet that title got your attention. Here is my question and reason for asking. Has anyone heard of getting a urinary tract infection, urethritis or epididymitis from tucking? I have either of the last two, the doctor is unsure, but treatment of antibiotics is same for both. The only thing I can think of as the cause is tucking. When I tuck I wear a pair of panties one size smaller than needed and a pair of control top pantyhose. Before pulling them up I reach around my back, between my legs and pull myself back between my legs. While holding it there I pull up panties and hose which keeps it very secure. In retrospect I think that the close proximity to the anal area is where my infection came from. Anyone have an opinion on this? How to prevent it? Or if it is possible at all? Thanks all.

Well, after everyone has assured you that it is not possible...... I have had the same problem. UTI's. And I do think it is related to tucking, in my case. I do the cranberry juice thing to try to help, scrub the nether regions religously, etc. But I have had 4 infections in maybe 12+ years. The first doctor that diagnosed me said it was very unusual for a male to get UTI's. He said that they (doctors) call it the "pantyhose disease." During that time, I was really into wearing pantyhose. So I cut back a lot on that activity, but I have still gotten infected, anyway. I tuck ALL the time. Just doesn't seem right not to since I have been doing it so long. I am convinced it is related.

Kate Simmons
01-21-2007, 04:00 AM
You have to realize that doing anything like that which is "unnatural" can have potential side effects. Despite how some say this is the greatest thing since sliced bread for a CD, I stay away from it because #1, I am a very active person with dancing. etc. and #2, I won't tolerate any pain or discomfort of any kind, especially in that area. I have to think what my motivation is. Sure it looks good but sometimes looks can "kill" in more ways than one and any "benefits" just aren't worth it to me. I don't condemn anyone else though. If it works for you, then go for it. It's just not my "cup of tea" or my style.:happy: