PDA

View Full Version : I have my ears pierced (urgent suggestion required)

bq251070
01-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi,

I have pireced my ears. the left one few months back which is now ok. I can wear rings anytime i like. thereafter I have pierced my right ear last month. but I usually i wear rings at night when I am in home. But the right one is not healing properly. There is a black circle quite visible around the hole.

I am feeling extremely uneasy to go out. tomorrow i have office. Is it possible to do some makeup over the hole to hide it?

Please suggest. :o

Sejd
01-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I think you should do what I have done. I've put two silver rings in my ears, and wear them all the time. do remember to keep the pearcings clean with Isoprohpyl alcohol the first month after piercing. It's very important. If you are worried about your coworkers, just put a small bandage on it
good luck
Sejd

Tracy_Victoria
01-20-2007, 12:09 PM
if your in the UK get some TCP on the hole (antiseptic) I don't have my ears done, but I would not fill the wound up with makeup, it will only get worse, and leave you open to a infection. just keep it clean, most people probably won't notice it anyway.

Amanda Jane
01-20-2007, 01:13 PM
I doubt if people notice, most pro football players have an earring hole anymore

bgirl
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
First dont use silver unless you know you are not sensitive to it. Second, do not take the ring out (if your using a post you still keep them in). It allows the infection to drain. Third, salt. Yep salt in water solution. Soak the lobe in a small glass or cup ( with the salt solution) for 15-20 minutes, twice a day,for two to three weeks.. You need to loosten the post and clean around it very well. You can use an antibiotic but not for more than three days as you still want the piercing to drain. Surgical steel rings are best. If you start to feel pain that increases do not hesitate to get medical attenton. But the salt water should work. I had the same problem as you when I went from 16g to 14g and some again went I went to 12g. I stopped at 8g as My SO doesn't want to see thru my ears. If you don't think you have time to soak , log on here twice a day, and soak while talking to your sisters but be careful, time flies, you could prune up. When they give you crap about having both ears pierced tell em earings come in pair! Good Luck Beth

Cindi Johnson
01-20-2007, 03:04 PM
My suggestion is to just leave it in. I removed mine once before the hole healed, and had a very hard time getting the earring back in.
Cindi Johnson