PDA

View Full Version : First Daylight Outing

Donna Louise
01-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Hi Ladies

Well I just got back from my first daylight outing. I was terrified but I did it. It would have been so much easier to do it with someone. I nearly burst into tears before I left. I never go out in the daylight. I have only been out a couple of time in the dark and always stayed in my car. Usually these nite time trips last about 15 minutes.

Today, I got dressed, walked to the car and went driving. I was terrified everyone would be looking at me. I was so surprised when I realized that I was just another car on the road. No one was staring at me.

I felt a little braver. I went to a park and got out and made a couple pics. I am so a fraid of being made. Luckly it was below freezing and the wind was blowing. I did opt for brunette instead of flashy blonde today.

I am so charged with confidence it is unreal.

Hugs
Donna Louise

http://www.geocities.com/donna653001/outing-3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/donna653001/outing-1.jpg

lissa_cd
01-27-2005, 12:22 PM
congratulations sweetie...I am so proud and slightly envious of you...I too plan on my first time out, have stores designated, routes planned but do wish I could have someone with me...I'm proud of you hon...good going...keep in touch with me and let me know...
a big kiss
Melissa

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 12:23 PM
looking good donna i like the wind blowing your hair photo..............................

Tristen Cox
01-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Donna! Wow did you get younger?! You look awesome, really I mean that. Doing a great job sweetie ;) *big hugs* Kick *** and take names!

Love
Tristen

DonnaT
01-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow Donna, that's great. You look really good in the dark wig. Nice choice.

I bet you could walk through the mall with no problems.

Ashleigh
01-27-2005, 12:31 PM
WAY TO GO DONNA!! You look fantabulous! Real good pics too. I agree with the others. The dark wig looks super. The wind added to the photos also. Is a modeling career in the future?

Hey! Where's the snow!

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Donna you look like a million bucks hon. Fantastic.;)

Love,
Christine Renee

lissa_cd
01-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Christine...talk about a looker...all the gals in this thread look great...Christine...anyway...where was I...I can't wait to take that first step outside..god I'm ready...
shakin
Melissa

Tamara Croft
01-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Hiya Donna

Well done you for braving it out into this nutty world... the darker wig looks fab :) Next you will be shopping :D

Tamara x

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 12:42 PM
oh yar donna that coat me like ,................................................. .......

Julie
01-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Donna you look fabulous and so relaxed despite the nervousness in your post, I'm very happy for you. That Brunette wig looks so nice also, it suits you well.

JJ

Donna Louise
01-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Sisters,

Thank you so much. I feel so good right now. I do have to say that I have a friend that encouraged me to do this. If they see this all I can is thanks to them too.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Nikki A.
01-27-2005, 12:55 PM
I agree the brunette looks good on you. Congrats

sherri
01-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Whenever I'm driving en femme and for some reason get out of the car with it still running, I always have an extra key on me or I roll down a window a little bit. Those electric door locks trip so easily, especially when you're flustered and not paying attention, and one wouldn't want to get locked out, would one.

Holly
01-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Donna,

All I can say is that I agree wiht the rest of the ladies... you look marvelous! Doesn't the world look different during the day through the eyes of a woman?

Merinda
01-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Congratulations Donna ,

You chose the right clothes , ones that do not draw attention .
If you dont draw attention to yourself you can walk past people in the street and they dont realize any different .

Well done Donna , ready for the next one???

Janet K.
01-27-2005, 02:54 PM
You look very nice Donna. Isn't going out in the daylight fun? I absolutely love it!! Gives a rush like nothing else!!!

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 02:59 PM
You look great Donna. It gets easier every time you go out. Try a mall the next time, you'll probably find that no one pays any attention to you. Most people are wrapped up in their own little world. Good luck hon.

Tonia
01-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Sisters,

Thank you so much. I feel so good right now. I do have to say that I have a friend that encouraged me to do this. If they see this all I can is thanks to them too.

Hugs
Donna Louise
Ok Donna WHO? took the pictures and i like the Hair it fit's the daytime pose.
Tonia

Donna Louise
01-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Sisters

Thanks again for the kind words and support. Without all of your and my friend's encouragement I would never have ventured out.

Tonia - My digi cam has a timer. I sat it on a fence post and then on a truck hood and did it myself. I took two of each and saved the best one. Thats how I take all my pics. I never seem to have it when I need it. This was an exception to the rule.

Hugs
Donna

Sharon
01-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Congratulations on your daytime excursion Donna! I absolutely love the brunette hair.

windycissy
01-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Way to go, you look really good. Just like a natural woman, nothing flashy, which is the secret to passing. Next time try showing those legs...

Kate_Uhler
01-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Donna..

I'm so envious... Its great to see others do these things it makes it easier when I do it the first time...

I especially appreciated hearing about your feelings inside just before you left. I walked out my door for the first time yesterday, just to get mail, but I stood at door just inside petrified.. I had to literally go back and get a runniing start.. :D. And it was 2am... hahahhaha.. I start with small steps.

Your pictures are really cute.. your slacks really are flattering for your legs... I'm taking notes ;)

kisses of support,
kate

Suzy Jill Tobe
01-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Congratulations Donna. Had I not known the context, I would be convinced by your photographs that I was looking at a woman. I can see nothing of a masculine nature that would have caused second glances from someone, had they been walking in the park at the same time. The colour and length of your wig suits you; much better than your blond one, if I may say so. I hope this has given you the confidence to take more walks outside as a lady. Enjoy!

Suzy

Lauren Richards
01-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Donna,
Congratulations for getting yourself out the door. Yes, that is often the hardest part of the trip. Your look is very natural, and the only question anyone probably asked if they saw you was "Why is that crazy woman sitting outside in this freezing weather!??, or maybe just a thought of "Must be a tourist." Way to GO!

Lauren

Donna Louise
01-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Sisters

Thank you all again for the sweet words. A couple days ago was the first that I was getting dressed that I did not see him behind my eyes. I think I am finally sheeding him. I am so happy about today. After I came home I stayed dressed for a long time.

I had to run out to the store. I know what you are thinking, no I didn't go dressed I chickened out. All the people that work there know me very well as I have been going in there for over 10 years. So I showered got rid of the makeup and perfume. I love perfume, it makes me feel so girly. Sorry got off on a rabbit trail there.

Anyway, I came home and got dressed again. I am so pleased you all like the brunette hair. I believe that it will be my secret to passing, well until I have to open my mouth. I have not got that mastered, it is hard to do by yourself.

My friend (non fourm member) saw me with a pony tail and loved it. Here are a couple pics. What do you ladies think. Many of you have said I could pass without question. I wish I saw what you see. I would be out of control. I love being dressed, it is more me then the drab me.

Here are a couple pics with a pony tail. I do like that you can see earring even if they don't show up in the pics. I love the long dangly ones, all right another rabbit trail.

Before you say anything I know I should not wear white hose, as they make legs look bigger. Today I would not have worn a skirt or open toed shoes out as the high was only 27 degrees with a lot of wind. It was as they say a bit "nipply out". Not that I have to worry about it. :eek:

You all have been so sweet to me today. Please tell me if you think the pony tail works or am I too old for it.

Luv Ya All
Donna Louise

http://www.geocities.com/donna653001/skirt-black-white-top-1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/donna653001/skirt-black-white-top-3.jpg

I have to thank Sister Tristen for teaching how to post pics. I would gladly pass it along to anyone. Just pm me and I will see if I can pass you her pm to me.

Tristen, I am forever in your debt. Luv Ya
To my Best Friend here - Tamara, thanks for all the help. I would not be here without you. Luv Ya Sis

alba68
01-27-2005, 07:07 PM
You look great Donna, well done

Ava Mouse
01-27-2005, 09:19 PM
You look maaaahvelous Donna!

Love the pony tail, too! :) That wig suits you much better, too. The skirt and blouse are great, you could easily go out in those w/o any problems! :)

Congratulations!

Holly
01-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Donna,

Keep it up, girlfriend. You won't have any problems. You inspire the rest of us.

Tracie Lynn
01-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Donna you look absolutely fabuless, if I had what you have I would throw away every artical of mens clothong I own and never be seem in male atire again keep up the good work girl friend
Love and Hugs Tracie Lynn

paulaN
01-28-2005, 10:11 AM
you look great. so glad you had a nice outing. and so glad you shared your outing with us it's fun isn't it. I know what you mean when you say you wish you had someone to share it with I too am looking for a sista to share a outing with someday maybe. gald you had a good time and again you look GREAT.

sherri
01-28-2005, 03:31 PM
I love that blouse and bra!!!

Sweet Susan
01-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Donna! What a great experience for you and you look great.
BTW, do you always park with your blinker on?

Donna Louise
01-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Donna! What a great experience for you and you look great.
BTW, do you always park with your blinker on?

I guess the flash caught the light just right. The car was cut off and keys in my purse.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Julie York
01-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Congrats Donna.

Now set fire to the blond wig and never wear it ever again!!! EVER!!

You look really natural as a brunette.

And don't leave that blouse hanging on the clothes line cos I'll run off with it.