PDA

View Full Version : Disapproval/negative comments from a GG you don't know

heathr1
01-20-2007, 03:26 PM
While en-femme in public, has a GG you don't know ever thrown abuse at you?

Andrea Nicole
01-20-2007, 03:34 PM
No,
Has it happened to you...

heathr1
01-20-2007, 03:38 PM
No, but a saleswoman was very rude to me once when I went to buy a skirt in a shop.

moira1952
01-20-2007, 03:57 PM
No , but I have sometimes felt that they may have wanted too . I on the other hand was as treated as another female customer when I purchased some tights from my local department store yesterday , to the extent that the assistant asked if they were for me as I had selected petite and would in her opinion require tall , a mistake that I stupidly made but was corrected as if between two women , Needless to say I shall look for her on my next visit.

MJ
01-20-2007, 04:09 PM
no, nothing negative at all ,it's all been good so far

Joy Carter
01-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Bad experience at J C Penny several years ago by two younger GGs. I was buying panties and they tauted me with, "These are for girls not men !" "You should be ashamed !" ETC. I stood my ground and made my purchase through and older sales lady. I thought about making a complaint but didn't. So far I had some nervous reactions even some over exuberant female sales women. Nothing will will keep me from doing something once my mind is made up.:D

Cyndie
01-20-2007, 04:38 PM
The only time I have been made to feel uncomfortable was by teenage girls in a resturant once. A lot of laughing and pointing.

TTFN
CYndie

Karren H
01-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Nope....never.....guess imitation is the greast form of flattery!! hehehe

Love Karren

Amanda Jane
01-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Why care about the opinion of people you don't know? They are as entitled to thier opinion as you are to yours, they are as entitled to their right to expression as you are. So they don't think the world of you? They are not about to rush out and lobby for a national holiday to celebrate the wonder that is you? So what? They have to live with it. So do you.

Kate Simmons
01-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Never. Women have always been nice to me in both modes.:happy:

Lisa Golightly
01-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Yes... but I thought nothing of her either... 'It's a sick, sick city, but it's never gonna blow me away...'

susie evans
01-20-2007, 05:01 PM
not so far every thing has been good two of the sa's at kohls i go to reconize me and allways try to help just been lucky i guess :heehee: :heehee:

love susie

finacarina
01-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Never and Im out everyday. Only good experiences and maybe that is a bad thing because it could be coming and perhaps Im too complacent with never having a problem. Who knows how Ill react.

Rachel Morley
01-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Nope!.......not yet anyway.

RobertaFermina
01-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Nope! Not me! That's what *FAMILY* is for......:devil:

:heehee: Roberta

trannie T
01-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I've never been on the receiving end of any abuse. Women find my appearance amusing, but so do I.

Emma England
01-21-2007, 08:14 AM
No one has been rude or made any nasty comments.

Most people will just ignore you.

If a saleswoman is rude to you, then never buy from that place again.
There are plenty of stores where the sales assistants are only too willing to help.

EricaCD
01-21-2007, 10:35 AM
So far so good!

KarenEdwards
01-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Thus far, there have been no negative comments at all. It could happen, of course, but I've been lucky to this point. No negatives from those of the male persuasion, either, but I'm pretty picky as to where I allow Karen to go. No Waffle House or biker bars, for example. :heehee:

Deidra Cowen
01-21-2007, 10:47 AM
The only two times I got bad comments were from guys. But Halloween two years ago I was in my Gothy Witch Outfit and coming out of a convience store and a little old lady really gave me a disapproving look! LOL But I was pretty wildly dressed. Not sure if she read me as a Tgirl or just thought I was a bad GG dressed like that. :tongueout

Amy Hepker
01-21-2007, 10:51 AM
No, I did have a guy at a Denny's say that I was one ugly lady. This was years ago and after a halloween party. The ladies there never said anything, but there was a lot of people staring. Oh well, take a picture it last longer! Right!

Katie Ashe
01-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Yes, Walmart in front of the whole store, all check out lines tuned in for my verbal abuse from a 300lb colored GG, whom though I was a total discrace to the human race. We exchange words for at least 2 min, until I walked away. She was a total ignorant, uptight :censor: ... Person, let me just was alot was said in a short time and was not warrented, she sough me out for a fight, my kids were so confused and didn't understand. I should stop here :Angry3:

Christina Nicole
01-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes and no. Yesterday was typical. The 20ish lady at the register in one of the clothing shops at the mall was ringing up my purchases. She said, "You really know your colors. These tops will look great with your hair and skin tones." We had a nice, but brief chat while she continued to account for my other purchases and wrap them up.

I have never had a really bad experience out. I have found many real women are just so very nice that I look forward to going out because of that. I don't care if they are reading me or not, they treat me like any other woman.

The only negative part is that some women, those of one minority in particular, seem to have a bug about blonds. More than once, while walking in the mall, they tried to push me out of their way, which they could do since they were larger than I. My blond wife always complains about that and so do some of her blond friends. I guess that's being treated as a woman, but in a different way.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

noname
01-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I've had a few stares and smirkes, and once a couple girls making comments to eachother. But really I must say, men have thrown me the most grief. I would also like to point out, it has only been women that have complimented me and ask me what brand of pants I was wearing.

Alice Torn
01-21-2007, 08:36 PM
I have only been out, about four times, well over a year ago, and, I was walking down the sidewalks of this smaller town, and I heard a female voice, shouting,"Oh my G-d! Oh my G-d!" A six foot ten, including heels, lady,in a short,sexy dress, but with a lousy wig, which gave me away, got alot of attention, and sounds, that day. I don't know if i would do that again, in broad daylight, in a small town, downtown.

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Maybe once. I was talking to an older woman at the nail salon (after showing the nail tech my latest photos) and she made a comment that it would take "a special woman" to date me. But that's as negative as she got. (And I've talked about it with a number of older women who thought it was a hoot.)

Lanore
01-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Nothing negative, just a lot of looks.

Lanore

Kimberley
01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Yes, and it was with a young girl in a lingerie shop.

I was actually buying for a photo shoot and she was doing the "ewww he's one of those" routines. I asked her if she wanted to be a part of the shoot, and just loud enough for the manager (who I know) to hear. The manager was stifling a laugh and the girl shut up and did her job of cashing me out. Next time in she remembered me and was sweet as pie. I was cool toward her. (This is the short version)

:hugs:
Kimberley

Tanya83
01-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I have not gone out in fem but I do buy pretty things dressed in drab and so far everyone that I had to deal with has been helpfull.

About a week ago, I was shopping for a nightgown. The woman at the store helped me find some larger sizes and also told me that nightgowns are typically smaller in the chest area! So I know she knew it was for me.

It was pretty cool.

Stephanie-L
01-22-2007, 12:36 AM
One time while I was trying on shoes in drab (lovely pair of black heels) another customer made a comment to the manager about not being able to find any larger size shoes (I was in the Big Feet store) because all the crossdressers had bought them up. I should have said , "no we have increased the market so there is more variety." So, a bit snide, but not really nasty........Stephanie

Vicky_Scot
01-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Well my opinion on rude shop assistants is this.

Complain Complain Complain.

I am sure the manager would not appreciate loosing sales because their staff are being ignorant to a group of their customers.