PDA

View Full Version : secrets in lace

veronica
01-20-2007, 05:54 PM
has anyone tried secretsinlace.com i love thier things just wondering if anyone has tried them:hugs:

perfume
01-20-2007, 08:35 PM
has anyone tried secretsinlace.com i love thier things just wondering if anyone has tried them:hugs:
Veronica, never knew they were avalable. I love high heels and short skirts, do they have a good selection or what do they offer? please let me know. i am perfume. i am very interested in new web sites. iI hope the can expand my attire. i would like to find differant and unusalal, dress. let me know. i have tr9ied several other webs, and have had good luck.. bye bye perfume

TxKimberly
01-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, I have bought a girdle from them. It is good quality and came in a timely fashion. It also came in a US Mail package/bag so other then the "From" address it did not scream out it's contents.
Kim

Missy Anne
01-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I've bought a number of things from them. They are not cheap but they are very well made and elegant.

Missy Anne

satin-and-lace-for-m
01-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I've bought panties, stockings, and garter belts from Secrets in lace. All first quality stuff, can't say enogh good things about them. It is a bit pricey but well worth it.

Cheers,

Satin...

Shadeauxmarie
01-20-2007, 10:52 PM
The stockings are FABULOUS! Old fashioned girl here. Stockings and garter-belt please!

Janelle Marshall
01-20-2007, 11:05 PM
I purchased a Rago girdle from them. They are very reasonable to work with. They were very helpful on the phone. I would buy from them again.
Janelle

Jocee
01-21-2007, 11:06 AM
I've gotten a couple of outfits from them..... expensive but the quality is superb! The stockings are to die for!

Joanna

Lynette
01-21-2007, 11:29 AM
I get all my girdles from them I wear the rago 6210.
Lynette

lahr
01-21-2007, 01:35 PM
My wife has a few matching sets of bras, panties, and garter belts and fully fashioned stockings from Secrets In Lace. I have five pairs of panties and nine pair of their fully fashioned euro heel stockings, 100% nylon 50 gauge 15 denier. At $25.00/$30.00 a pair they're not for everyday wear. Truth be told! I have a huge nyloned foot/leg/stiletto heel fetish. imho theres nothing as stimulating as the slippery feeling, visual effects and the hissing sound of nyloned feet slipping in and out of real leather high heels. Also painted toe nails and toe rings show thru just enough, Add an ankle bracelet amd Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

ElleCD
01-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Lahr-second all that. Had a look at their site and v impressive but I can't see anywhere where they say they deliver to the UK :sad:

kellylynn_31
01-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Just recently,

New stockings and Cami top.

Very well made and great customer service.

I guess its true, You get what you pay for.