PDA

View Full Version : getting ready for a day out

cdbrandi
01-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Tomorrow (Sunday) morning my wife and I are going to attend the church she is thinking of joining. After the service i am going to "pull a Karren" and change clothes in the car, and then we are going to go walk around the mall for a while. So I am waiting for the first coat of nail polish to dry so I can do the 2nd coat. I am planning on wearing a brown corduroy almost knee length skirt and a new black sweater and my black knee high boots. I am sure that I will get some pictures taken at some point during the day and if I do I will share them around.

susie evans
01-21-2007, 12:34 AM
sounds like fun to me :heehee: :heehee:

susie

finacarina
01-21-2007, 12:55 AM
wondering why you just wouldnt go home after church and dress there rather than in your car or just skip church all together and use the time to dress?

cdbrandi
01-21-2007, 07:25 AM
wondering why you just wouldnt go home after church and dress there rather than in your car or just skip church all together and use the time to dress?

Well, the reason for the changing in the car is it is 60 miles from where we live to the church we are going to (it is a UU Church), and my wife wants to go, but is not comfortable with me going to the church dressed yet as we are still getting to know the people there.