PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Toys!!!!

CDTiffany
01-21-2007, 03:17 AM
OK Girls, VERY VERY Important!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT CLEAN! Or Tamara, will delete this thread!!!! But it is a real question. I know I love them, and use them. probably once or twice a week. I think it would be a real question & answer, to find out, How many CD girls, Have and use (TOYS)?
Lets keep it to a, Yes or No , and how often, Answer.
This could be a educational thread, If we keep it clean enough (for Tamara).
TOYS?
XOXO Tiffany

Amanda Jane
01-21-2007, 03:32 AM
well there is a thread in the Lounge about playing with dolls, but that ain't what you are thinking of, and I love motorcycles, talk about putting something exciting between your legs, and it vibrates too - but that ain't it either. But other than that yes. Beyond that answer, it will get kicked. Remember, even though we all know its about sex we can't talk about sex, least we offend. Just like we can't talk about religion for fear of offending people who play pretend that way - though we can write all about prayer. So we can write about sex, as long as we don't talk about sex.

Kate Simmons
01-21-2007, 03:33 AM
You mean besides all of my dolls and female action figures? Listen, while it may ruffle some finer sensibilities, yeah I have some toys. You have to realize that I am a person who actually does stuff and doesn't just sit here looking "pretty" all the time. Anyway, when I'm not out there interfacing with people, I do get a little time for my toys once in a while.:happy:

Phyliss
01-21-2007, 04:21 AM
I've got this really cool item, with different speeds and remote control. It takes about four batteries, and I can have some real fun with that race car in my driveway. Oh? Not THAT sort of thing? OOOhhh! THAT sort of thing. Well,......:o :o :o yes

Older folks need to enjoy themself too

Jenn S.
01-21-2007, 04:49 AM
Ummm, I guess I'll have to sidestep this one and give you a simple......yes :heehee:

Suzie S.
01-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Yes, occasionally...:o

sara_also
01-21-2007, 05:57 AM
Ok..What does this have to do with CD,ing? You could ask the same question to john doe on the street..Just curious..

KrissyTN
01-21-2007, 06:01 AM
Yes, 1-2 times a week....fun, fun, fun.....toys are fun!!!!

Lilly 40C
01-21-2007, 06:21 AM
Yea, I got them too. Their exciting.

GypsyKaren
01-21-2007, 06:24 AM
It would be nice to have an adult conversation about this, but history has proven that to be impossible, and I don't feel like staying up all night watching this thread, so it is closed.

Karen