PDA

View Full Version : it's not so scary out there

Billie2day
01-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Last night "calgary Girl friends" had their "Girls night out". It was my first trip out en Femme to down town Calgary.
I got the location mixed up and ended up mincing around one of Calgarys down town malls in 4" heels looking for this restarant.
Since it is an hours drive to town I had to go to the little girls room "bad".
My SO and I walked into this pub to have a drink and use the facilitys but it was reserved for a private affaire but let me use the restroom (Men's).
We went back to the car and I phoned the restaurant and got the proper address and met the group. We had a good meal and met some of the local group in person. The jist of all of this is My so said that in all that wandering around in the heart of downtown no one gave me a second look.
For anyone close in to Calgary the March 17 "Girls night out" will be in the "Oh Canada Eh" Dinner theatre In Canmore alberta . If you are interested drop me a line, Lost in Down town Calgary. Billie

Kahlan51
01-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi ; Great I lived in Calgary for 10 yrs, wasn't active in CD then but I have some fond memories any how. Wondered around lost in evening in SF and had no problems. I will have to hook up with one of you activities if I get out there sometime. Glad your adventure turned out so well Love Kahlan

Daintre
01-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Billie, I live in Edmonton, pretty close to Calgary. I have spent a lot of time in Calgary and have spent quite a bit of money there especially on lingerie. I am glad your outing went well, and for your SO to mention that you were passing so well must make you so very happy.