PDA

View Full Version : some thoughts on my day out yesterday

Kaitlyn Michele
01-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi girls...havent posted much lately so just dropping in..

i am dressing about once a week but its been much more casual and natural

yesterday was really enjoyable, i had a "t" event to go to last evening and i just had to have something nice to wear!!!!!!!!....so i got ready and went to the mall.. i wore camel-colored stretch pants and really soft metallic gold cowl neck sweater.. i wore brown booties and i have a cute brocade purse to go with as well..

i went to jcpenneys dresses and then macy's dresses...pennys was VERY crowded and i didnt have the guts to try anything on...(Oh well)...but macy's was less crowded and i asked the saleslady about 2 dresses and then asked to try them on and she said yes!!!!...so i was very excited but unfortunately i didnt like the look of either dress.....so out i went and i was bummed but on the way home i stopped at kohls...i love their daisy fuentes clothes and i found a casual tunic top that shows a nice bit of cleavage..very cute and sexy and some matching jewelry....

decided i was gonna be casual! so i wore jeans and my new outfit and some black spiky heels boots... talked to lots people at the party and had a couple drinks and really fun time...

i wish everyday could be like that!:2c:

ps
only one downside...i didnt take any pics!!!! if any of my friends email some pics i'll post them

have fun
michele

Holly
01-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Michelle, it sounds like a most enjoyable day and evening. I'm happy that you had such a nice time.

Amy Hepker
01-21-2007, 11:18 AM
It' so much fun being out as a Female ain't it. The feeling is really beyond comparison. I wish I could go out again and maybe I will get to, but for now I have to settle with going to the CD meetings and dressing there. Even that is better than nothing at all.

sara_also
01-21-2007, 12:31 PM
It sounds like you ad a good time. It's always so nice to hear that it goes well
when we get to go out and mingle with the real world..

suzy
01-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Congrats on having a beautiful day out shopping Michelle and a wonderful evening out as well.. That's what it is all about... What a wonderful way to spend the whole day and night, just enjoying yourself and enjoying life... Thanks hon for sharing the sweet uplifting story!:love:

susie evans
01-21-2007, 02:09 PM
sounds like a good day to me glad you enjoyed your self and had fun :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Helen in OK
01-21-2007, 03:07 PM
michele,

This is a goal for me for this year. To do just what you did, going out by myself, en femme and buying clothes. I will use this as encouragement for the next time I am out at the mall en femme.

Thank you michele

Helen in OK