PDA

View Full Version : My first dressing pics in portugal!

rusty 2004
01-27-2005, 07:11 PM
well i've been here for two weeks now and this is the first day I have been able to dress. Weather is beautiful here but it was a bit windy to sunbathe today.
so here is my swimsuit with panty hose to keep my legs warm.

xxx

Jennifer_G
01-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Rusty

Fab pic.
Any more?

Jennifer

Danielle1960
01-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Wonderful pic. Hope the sun bathing is fun. :)

rusty 2004
01-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Rusty

Fab pic.
Any more?

Jennifer
thanks Jen,
here's another couple of shots,

xx

Sweet Susan
01-27-2005, 07:30 PM
I just love what you do with light. You have an amazing knack for photography. Thanks for sharing.

alba68
01-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Fantastic pics Rusty. WOW!

MonaSmith
01-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Rusty,

Damn, you are still a hottie!

Hope that you are having fun in the sun.

Talk to you soon,

Love Mona xx.

Holly
01-27-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi Rusty,

Don't think we've met yet. I agree with Susan that you have a knack for pictures, both technique and subject matter! ;)

Tristen Cox
01-27-2005, 08:27 PM
:) Great pics, very well captured. Hottie! :D

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi Rusty,

Your pics are AWESOME...visually stunning! And those legs...OMG...such long lovely legs. Great job there babe!

Love,
Christine Renee

Sharon
01-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Very nice Rusty! That Portugese sun seems to love you!

SilkenPrincess
01-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Very pretty, Rusty! VERY pretty!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Ava Mouse
01-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Great pics, Rusty! I like the belt around the waist, too.

The sun feels even better when dressed, doesn't it? ;) First time I opened the blinds while dressed, I loved watching my shadow on the wall... :)

KrissyNYC
01-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Gorgeous pic hun and so jealous of anyone in a bathing suit when it is so cold I have to wear 2 pair of tights

Jiera
01-28-2005, 12:00 AM
First time I opened the blinds while dressed, I loved watching my shadow on the wall... :)

This is really poetic, Ava.

And Rusty, I'm stunned. Just beautiful. I hope I look half that good from behind. Seriously, great pictures.

Ji

lady lycra
01-28-2005, 03:05 AM
Rusty. I'm stunned, absolutely stunned!

It's not fair, it's not fair.... I wanna look like that,
It's not fair... I want very long legs and a gorgeous body too

Linda

rusty 2004
01-28-2005, 05:24 AM
wow,

thanks girls for all your lovely words, I cant wait to get out by the pool, but this apartment is not very private and I am regularly visited by my new good neighbours. That is why I havent been able to fully dress and make up yet.
If you have forgotten what I can look like, here is a pic of me before a club night in london, just before I moved out here.

thanks again, keep in touch everyone,

R

xxxx

Helana
01-28-2005, 05:47 AM
WOW!!!!

You look stunning. Thats the best picture of them all. We all hate you now! :D

You must have had men hitting on you all the time with that body!

seekertree
01-28-2005, 05:56 AM
Miiiaaaaooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

rusty 2004
01-28-2005, 07:03 AM
WOW!!!!

You look stunning. Thats the best picture of them all. We all hate you now! :D

You must have had men hitting on you all the time with that body!

thanks Helana hun,

I really enjoyed myself that night, but the previous week I was at a club in Brighton with a couple of t-girl friends and I was hit on by both boys and girls! It was an amazing feeling, especially when boys approached me, the feeling of power was incredible, I could turn the tables on men, having always been terrified of chatting up girls, it was great to be on the other side of the fence. All the boys were polite and non aggressive, so I was chatty, a bit flirty and very smiley!! but i am not into men, so i could politely walk away.if only they had known what I was wearing under that dress they may have been harder to disuade!

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 07:16 AM
Rusty.

Helana is right...you are STUNNING, girl! (and I HATE you too!:p ...kidding!)

I'll just bet it was fun turnin' the tables on the boys....must have been a real rush!:cool:

Anyway, great pics Rusty...and we'll look forward to seeing more of you now...;)

Love,
Christine Renee

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 07:33 AM
girlfreind looking good all the pics. veary nice .........looks like your getting setled in now...................

MistyCD
01-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Very very very nice.....excuse me while I pick my lower jaw off the floor....
lol

misy :)

paulaN
01-28-2005, 09:52 AM
very very hot. OMG. pics are very well done too, good camera work.

Krissi
01-28-2005, 10:22 AM
OMG WOW!!!!! I always enjoy your pics, and as usual you are a very stunning lady. That leaves me only one question. Can you drive to Portugal from Texas???? I've already got the car started, just gotta pack!

Jennifer_G
01-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Rusty

Fab pic.
Any more?

Jennifer

I wish I had not asked now !! I'm soooo jealous.

Lucky Portugal I say !!!

Love
Jennifer

rusty 2004
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
thanks again jen,

you look amazing in the pic you posted in the other thread, you should show more.

xx

Kate_Uhler
01-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Rusty,

Thanks for the incredible pictures. You really are an inspiration and I so so admire your legs....

I wish all the girls could jump on a plane and come have a slumber party with you.. Its sad thinking you're alone... :(

kisses,
kate..

Linda-x
01-28-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow,, very attractive !!!! My resolution for the new year is sloowly paying off. Maybe 10, 000 more sit ups. It really makes me feel good to see a pretty T-girl, that is going out and having fun, and enjoying her femininity. I'm not jealous at all, no really, I'm not.....LOL :)

StephanieCD
01-28-2005, 10:05 PM
bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch

*ehem*
I mean... very lovely, Rusty, as usual.

;)

Kate_Uhler
01-28-2005, 10:33 PM
you said what we were all thinking... *HAHAHAHAHAHA*..

made me laughlaughlaugh. thanks i needed that tonight...

rusty you ARE catagorically beautiful.... and for that we hate you.. ;)kisses(:

I love this place..

a round of kisses for everyone!!!!

kate.

Chrissycd
01-28-2005, 10:35 PM
;)
Cuando puedes ensenarme un poco del portugues, escribame, chiquita...
Chrissy

ambercd
01-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Rusty I haven't had too much to say so far, but............WOW!!

Helana
01-29-2005, 12:51 AM
thanks Helana hun,

I really enjoyed myself that night, but the previous week I was at a club in Brighton with a couple of t-girl friends and I was hit on by both boys and girls! It was an amazing feeling, especially when boys approached me, the feeling of power was incredible, I could turn the tables on men, having always been terrified of chatting up girls, it was great to be on the other side of the fence. All the boys were polite and non aggressive, so I was chatty, a bit flirty and very smiley!! but i am not into men, so i could politely walk away.if only they had known what I was wearing under that dress they may have been harder to disuade!

Hey! the power of women over men - I have had a couple of experiences of that myself and it was amazing - never felt anything like it. And you are correct, it is brilliant to be on the other side of the fence when it happens. The last time it occured my girlfriend was sitting close by with a huge grin on her face as she watched me being chatted up. I kept looking at her wishing she would walk over and rescue me but she was having too much fun so I had to decline the guy's advances myself and walk away. He was a bit persistent but never threatening I can only assume he was drunk if he found me attractive :D

rusty 2004
01-29-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey! the power of women over men - I have had a couple of experiences of that myself and it was amazing - never felt anything like it. And you are correct, it is brilliant to be on the other side of the fence when it happens. The last time it occured my girlfriend was sitting close by with a huge grin on her face as she watched me being chatted up. I kept looking at her wishing she would walk over and rescue me but she was having too much fun so I had to decline the guy's advances myself and walk away. He was a bit persistent but never threatening I can only assume he was drunk if he found me attractive :D
don't underestimate yourself Helana, I would come on to you!
you are right though, it is such a thrill to be perceived as an attractive woman, and the attention is sooooooooo good for the ego!

lots of love,

rusty

xxx