PDA

View Full Version : Was shopping in Kohl's today...

lynn27
01-21-2007, 03:35 PM
with my wife and her dad, he's in a wheelchair and nearly deaf, and as we past the nighties she said something about stopping there on the way back, she "needs a few of them". I blurted out "so do I". She just smiled and kept walking.

On the way back she stopped at the clearance bra's [turns out that is what she meant] and started hunting. I asked her what size she wanted, dove in and found one for her. then found one for me and gave it to her. She looks at it and the size [I'm a size bigger] she just smiled again. Turns out she got 4 and I handed her 3 for myself, she even waited while I finished hunting.

Waiting for her to unpack them and see where she puts them. We're making a lot of progress. She has been buying me panties for a while but these bra's are a first. :hugs:

I need to blurt out more often, my birthday is weeks away.:tongueout

Lynn

Cherry Lynn
01-21-2007, 03:49 PM
It is so much fun to shop for girl stuff with the wife.

Country girl
01-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Congrats on a successful shopping trip with your wife. I hope it is just the begining of a great ride!!!

lynn27
01-21-2007, 04:34 PM
thanks, Oh it has been fun. She has know for years but is shy and doesn't like to talk about intimate stuff. So this was a step for her.

it would have been better if i wasn't en drab [at least i had a bra and panties on]

lynn

Karren H
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
What fun!!! I love Kohl's and so does my wife....we just don't see eye to eye on what I should be wearing!!! lol

Love Karren

ColleenCD
01-21-2007, 05:12 PM
Lynn

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Keep us posted on your upcoming birthday presents.

Colleen

susie evans
01-21-2007, 05:38 PM
i like shopping withmy wifethe only problem is since we started shopping together it is very damaging to my purse
but we do get a lot of time out together that way and most of the time i'am im enfemme mode so it's a good trade off it has only been this way the last couple of years the first forty or so there was no chance i'am glad that some things change with time and patients :hugs: :hugs:

susie

lynn27
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks again to all, i read a lot here and just thought i'd add a positive story.

What fun!!! I love Kohl's and so does my wife....we just don't see eye to eye on what I should be wearing!!! lol

Love Karren

Karen; don't know how you do it, work, dressing, shopping, dressing, hockey, dressing, homelife, dressing, ect. i'm sure you have worn the "wrong" thing a few time... :p

Who takes all those wonderful photo's anyhow?

Lynn

Karren H
01-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Karen; don't know how you do it, work, dressing, shopping, dressing, hockey, dressing, homelife, dressing, ect. i'm sure you have worn the "wrong" thing a few time... :p

Who takes all those wonderful photo's anyhow?

Lynn

It's all a matter of planning and scheduling!!! And I have forgotten things but not enough to ever be noticed... lol. I do wear fem things in drab on purpose though!

:)

Ohhh And except the wedding dress album, I took all my own pics and videos. Have a Sony Cybershot and a mini-tripod which fits nicely in my purse.... for those action shots in the ladies room!!

Love Karren

Roxi Loh
01-21-2007, 11:58 PM
It must be the sports bras under your hockey jerseys. Sorry, could not resist.

Love Karren

Tanya83
01-22-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm so jealous! I wish my wife would do those things with me.

lynn27
01-22-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm so jealous! I wish my wife would do those things with me.

Tanya, don't give up, it has taken years for her to get here. First time she knew anything was about 8 years ago. she was mystified as to why on earth i worn panties, now she washes them and adds to them like nothing. i have only moved as fast as she allows, with our relationship being more important than dressing. it also help a lot to accept some of her quirks, too :hugs:

It's all a matter of planning and scheduling!!! And I have forgotten things but not enough to ever be noticed... lol. I do wear fem things in drab on purpose though!

Ohhh And except the wedding dress album, I took all my own pics and videos. Have a Sony Cybershot and a mini-tripod which fits nicely in my purse.... for those action shots in the ladies room!!

Love Karren

Karen, all i can say is you must not sleep. i forgot to added "dressing and visiting us" to the list. :yrtw:

I also doing engineering work and don't know how you get away with it. most jobs i could never wear a bra to work, i'd surely be forced to "inspect" the underside of a rolling mill on a 90 degree day....:yikes:

Lynn

Karren H
01-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Karen, all i can say is you must not sleep. i forgot to added "dressing and visiting us" to the list. :yrtw:

I also doing engineering work and don't know how you get away with it. most jobs i could never wear a bra to work, i'd surely be forced to "inspect" the underside of a rolling mill on a 90 degree day....:yikes:

Lynn

I'm sure your wife would love to see me show up at the door!!! Lol. Surprise!! On busy days... I can get buy with 3 or 4 hours of sleep for a few days... Then I need 7 to catchup... On a business trip last summer ... 3 days and a total of 6 or 7 hours sleep!!! Between being underground 12 hours a day, meetings and going out enfemme... Sleep just didn't sound like fun!! :)

And I've never worn anything fem underground before... Yet! Have to the mines and in the office all the time! But never in those temps!! Very bad for makeup!!

Love Karren

lynn27
01-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
Very bad for makeup!!

yeah those fines don't mix well with makeup