PDA

View Full Version : i need advise on something

sonyinohio
01-21-2007, 06:45 PM
can some1 please help me i have a delemina like i have said wife knows about my cding and she also knows i want to either grow or have b cup implanted but our problem is i am unsure if i could hide those while out as male self i am 5'8" 180lbs with 36 pants and medium to large on shirt hope this was not to inflamotry

Amanda Jane
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
I would think they would be hard to hide

Karren H
01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
I would think they would be hard to hide

I agree.... I have 38 A-B's naturally and I get stares depending on what shirt I'm wearing...

Karren

Lanore
01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Implants are hard to hide no matter what shirt you wear. They are always at attention. Natural, maybe. Either way, you should be ready for the attention and the stares being top heavy will bring. No matter how hard I try to hide my girls, they just seem to draw a second look.

Lanore

MJ
01-21-2007, 07:01 PM
i have a full b cup. and you can't hide those baby's, sorry there is nothing you can do but bind them while in drab, try talking to the f2m ?, about it. forms are better at least you can take then off ,or you will be wearing a bra full time . and how will your wife feel about you with boobs and they don't last forever they will sag and when it's time for new ones you have to get bigger ones to compensate for the sag :eek: don't do it

linnea
01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
It would be very hard to hide implants. Even with a jacket on, I can't help showing if I'm wearing a bra. As someone has already noted, implants are always pretty firm, with or without a bra. Unless you can live comfortably with them at all times, I think that you should consider forms instead.

Amy Hepker
01-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I have seen alot of guys (not that I look at guys) that have rather large ur a Breasts. Usally these are larger guys. I would say if they are there, that you just tell people that they grew that way. It's your business not theirs and why are they looking at your breasts to begin with. Most guys won't say anything.

susie evans
01-21-2007, 07:40 PM
i don't think i would have that done had an experiance last year on a beach where a local sheriff ask if i could put on some type of to mine are natural 38 a/b simaler to karens :2c:

susie

sonyinohio
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
ty for the replys reason i want to have at least b cup is to give me ability to wear what i want and i cant find forms that even come close to my skin color

sonyinohio
01-21-2007, 11:29 PM
ty again my reason is my walls have better curves than i do

Vicky_Scot
01-22-2007, 06:52 AM
can some1 please help me i have a delemina like i have said wife knows about my cding and she also knows i want to either grow or have b cup implanted but our problem is i am unsure if i could hide those while out as male self i am 5'8" 180lbs with 36 pants and medium to large on shirt hope this was not to inflamotry

Whats wrong with just breast forms hunny. Seems this would be less of a dilemma.

Just whip them out when required.

Eugenie
01-22-2007, 07:38 AM
i don't think i would have that done had an experiance last year on a beach where a local sheriff ask if i could put on some type of to mine are natural 38 a/b simaler to karens :2c:

susie

Hi Susie,

Perhaps, during summertime, you should consider moving to the French beaches where going topless is very common for women :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist...:devil:

Actually, even without a sherif going to the beach as a male while having rather big breasts is source of embarassment. I know it shouldn't be the case but before the public at large will be well educated to what transgender means, forget it...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Samantha Lough
01-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I have thought about it also but again hiding it in drab and around the family who do not know kinda turned me off the idea best thoughs are forms with make up on them to match skin tone

Casey Morgan
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Sony, I know emotional overtones can be lost or misconstrued in print, so let me just say at the beginning that I'm not trying to slam you or anything negative like that. This is intended to be supportive, with a friendly but frank tone to it.

As I read your post I have to wonder. Why would you get implants if you intend to hide them at times? I understand that it would be nice to have "real" (pardon the quotes) breasts instead of using breastforms. But getting implants makes a statement about who you are. It is stepping away from a male image.

For some, it is enough to get implants without eventually getting SRS. But it is a statement of "this is me, this is who I am" rather than "isn't this cool". If you would need to hide your breasts, I think you really have to consider whether this is really right for you, even if the time isn't right just yet, or whether this falls more into the realm of fantasy.

I think most of us aside fom the fetishists would love at times to have the illusion be real, to have the fantasy come true. But for many it's simply that: a nice fantasy. Some of us are considering (or have considered) actually taking that step and making at least that part of it real. But the difference is this won't (or wouldn't have) turn us into something different, it will allow us to become what we already are.

So I ask you to consider this: is this (part of) what you are or is this something/someone you would turn into?

Edit: sorry, I forgot to address your first reply. Most breastforms won't look real anyway so you would end up hiding them. There is a way to create the illusion of cleavage though. I am on my way out the door but perhaps someone can find the link for you.

Teresa Amina
01-22-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't think you should grow your own or get implants unless you've decided to live as a woman. Most natal men out there with obvious boobs are very overweight and you are not, so it would be obvious that something beyond the norm was going on. Can you live as a neither/nor gender bender? Some do, but it seems not many.

LindaTS
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I now have good 36A's and getting close to a B. It's getting hard to hide them but I really don't want to. Especially when I'm wearing a bra, which is most of the time.

hotbobbie
01-23-2007, 05:27 PM
I am 5'10" and 180 and i have a 38b and there is no way i can hide them or want to. If you want them then be prepaired to show them. If not then leave well enough alone.