PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor got a look!

DAVIDA
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM
well it was bound to happen. I was out in my backyard wearing jeans and a long sleave t-shirt along with some black patent open toe skimmers. One of my dogs didn't have his collar on and I was looking for it. Along one side of our yard, there is a screen type of material on the fence for a ways. after the screen stops there is just a fence. I was back in that area of the yard looking. Oh, I forgot to mention that I had my bra and DD forms on!
Well, suddenly I hear my neighbor ask if I liked his new van!:eek: There was nowhere to go! I just said that it was nice and kind of turned around like I was still looking for the collar and informed him of my delimma. He asked if it was metal and I said no. He offered his metal detector! I just declined and thanked him for his offer.I was walking back to the cover of the screen while talking! He didn't say a word about my extra body parts, and believe me a blind person could see them!
This is probably not the first time that I have been seen by neighbors because I go out in the back a lot! I guess that the only one nervous about it is me.
Well, heres to backyard adventures!
Love you all, DAVIDA

Amy Hepker
01-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Sounds to me that he doesn't mind what you are doing. It would be real hard to hide DDs. There is noway I could hide my B-C cup Bird seed breasts. They just stick out to far. My Lady has Naturaul dds and they are huge.

linnea
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Maybe he wasn't really "seeing" how you looked. Lots of times people see what they want to or expect to see rather than what is really there. Or maybe he doesn't care. There are lots of reasons for his not responding or commenting--embarassment, confusion, delight (he might have liked what he saw), etc.
I guess that I would wonder too, but I would try not to worry about it.

pocoyo
01-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that I had my bra and DD forms on!

Hehehe!! Classic.
Aww you poor thing. (I'm sorry for laughing but it made me grin and chuckle!)
It's kind of cool though... that he just carried on like normal!
The only thing I would worry about is... I'd hate for you to get picked on by someone less accepting. Be careful out there! :happy:

Sometimes I forget I have fake stubble on and go outside with my dog so she can er...do her business... looking like a proper little man.
When I realise, I often wonder what my neighbours (most of whom know me as a girl.. I think)... would think! (Not so much that I look boyish as I'm sure they're used to that... but the obviously fake stubble... hehe!):heehee:

Marla S
01-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Considering that men are usually very prone to breast and have a "natural eye" for that, I guess the DDs did the trick ;)
Hopefully there is no bad talking behind your back.
If not, congratulations. A bit more freedom won.

Lori SC
01-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Well Davida.... Next time you see your neighbor, ask him what he thinks.... LOL :D

Since your neighbor didn't show any reaction to your DD's (and I assume your sweatshirt didn't possibly cover them) your neighbor has probably seen you in the yard before, and knew all about you. Men don't miss breasts. A new hairstyle, yes, breasts no.

Well, even if he didn't know before, he knows now, and doesn't seem a bit fazed by it. Consider yourself fortunate you have an open minded neighbor.

Seriously, next time you are chatting in the backyard like neighbors do sometimes, you can always bring the subject up and appoogize for the way you were dressed. If he doesn't remember, just say you had a rip in you pants in a revealing place or some such excuse. If he does say something, it will give him an opening to ask you about it. Who knows.... He could be a CD too! :D:heehee:

Hugs, Lori

Peggy55
01-22-2007, 01:01 AM
I go out in my back yard at night sometimes to get wood (for the fire). I have my DD's on as well. The one thing I do though is take my wig off. That would be a dead give away as naturally my hair isnt as thick! I also wear a ball cap alot and a wig and a ballcap feel alot alike. I always think someday I am going to answer the door thinking I have taken everything off and figuring I am wear a ball cap when it'll turn out that I have inadvertantly left my wig on! That'll be the day!

sandy_folsom
01-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm more of the opposite. Last fall, I was in the background raking leaves wearing a grey skirt that went slightly below my knees and black boots. I wore a sweatshirt so I was looking regular from the waist up. The risk of being caught was that the neighbor's house is a two-story and they could see into the yard (and me!) if they looked out their second story window.

Lovely Rita
01-22-2007, 12:45 PM
I know the feeling. I was waiting for a package and I was actually in leotard and tights, was on the treadmill, and decided to open the door to check for the package and my neighbor across the way got a full gander of me.

Oh well. Se la Vie

susie evans
01-22-2007, 05:03 PM
my neighbors don't even pay attention to what i do any more although one did ask here i bought some shoes at christmas last year

susie e

janedoe311
01-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Like in the movie the Santa Clause.