PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out!

Dee Model
01-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Well, the big night finally arrived and on Saturday night I went out en-femme for the first time.

Two of my friends (an amazing couple I've known a long time) came round to my flat when I was just putting the finishing touches to my make-up. It took me hours to do cos I wanted it absolutely perfect. I still hadn't finally decided what I was gonna wear...at that point I was determined to wear this size 8 100% polyester black mini skirt but it was riding up my black tights clad legs something terrible!

So I relented on the advice of my GG friend and went for pretty much the outfit you see on the left, right down to the ****-me-boots! The dress is a little black number I bought in Ann Summers. I also wore black fishnet gloves and this knock-out long blonde streaked wig I bought yesterday for £45. It was money well spent as the whole night I seemed to breeze around without anyone 'double taking'. I even went several times to the female toilets, no problem.

We first hit a recently opened cabaret bar then hit a goth club later in the night. I had an absolute blast! I totally loved every second of it and I can't wait to go out again!

I am aware that going out marks a major event in any t-girls life and this one ain't no different. For me thou, it is poingnant in that it seals my self-acceptance...from living most my life in shame through frequent and painful purges only to dream about it relentlessly and accumulate clothes again to now where I truelly love being a t-girl!

I must say thou that for the past two weeks I'd been planning to do this I'd have to talk myself into it nearly every day. Even the day before I got a big bout of The Fear and wasn't sure I could do it. In the end thou I was determined to even if it meant doing it by sheer force of will. Mind over matter. Forget the drab side and his fear of the unknown...you go girl!

If anyone here is thinking about it, stop! Just get out there...it's every girls right!
:happy: :happy: :happy:

Karren H
01-21-2007, 08:29 PM
At a girl!!! Sounds like a blast!!! And your right...when you go out for the first time, you'll wonder why you didn't do it way earlier....

Love Karren

MJ
01-21-2007, 08:31 PM
i am so glad you had a gerat time out. it sure is fun. now get out there again real soon so you don't lose your nerve .. post pictures :D

susie evans
01-21-2007, 11:35 PM
i remember the first time i ventured out the only thing i could find wrong was it took forty years to do it and now look what happens you'r on a roll have funn and enjoy :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Marissa Mae
01-21-2007, 11:39 PM
You go! You are lucky to have such friends! You make me want to go out more and more!

Nice outfit too! :hugs:

Billie2day
01-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Its fun is it not. (Myself and my SO also went out on sat to a group meeting my second time out her first to meet the group) the adrenalin rush, the anticipation. usually when I go out in drab I wear all most the same clothes each time.. This time it took all week to decide I could not wear the same thing I wore last time. I messed up my nail poish and my SO had to do it for me. and the time it takes to get ready the shaving dressing and primping.I'm not much into make up as of yet or it would have be another hour or so getting ready . I hope you enjoyed your outing for it is a lot of work. Cheers Billie

Roxi Loh
01-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Congrats, still waiting for my first time.

lowlavalentine
01-22-2007, 12:41 AM
Congratulations! Quite the outfit for your first sojourn into the world. I understand your sensitivity to double takes, but I'm sure that in that skirt you got plenty of lingering single takes.

Lowla

sp@nky
01-22-2007, 05:33 AM
congrants,,,, still looking for the right place to get it done,,, hopefully it happens soon for me,,, good luck :)

Cindy1512
01-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Congrats
Still looking for some one to tell so i can go out with them as SO doesn't know.

Where did you get a long blonde wig for £45 ?? I have been looking for one

cindybarnes
01-22-2007, 06:22 AM
Great to hear you enjoyed your first time out Dee !!
I bet it will take a couple weeks to come back down to earth now LOL I know it did for me after my first time out .

Hope you got a couple pics to remember it by?

Cindy

Dee Model
01-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Congratulations! Quite the outfit for your first sojourn into the world. I understand your sensitivity to double takes, but I'm sure that in that skirt you got plenty of lingering single takes.

Lowla
Thanks Lowla babe...bet you ain't short of admirers yourself huh?

Bethany Ann
01-22-2007, 09:24 PM
WOW...you gals know how to party...wish I was that wild

Beth