PDA

View Full Version : Spring cleaning

Joanne_2003
01-21-2007, 10:59 PM
:love: My wife and I have been getting a head start on spring cleaning. She came down tonight and said she had left some articles on the bed for me to try on and keep what I wanted. There were two bras, three girdles, a camisole, several pair of satin panties. Do other SO's do this also.

Joanne

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-21-2007, 11:02 PM
I had a good friend(wouoldn't call her an SO) who used to give me a few things she couldn't use. Was always a great thing to experience.

Cherry Lynn
01-21-2007, 11:02 PM
My wife does the same for me.

Billie2day
01-21-2007, 11:05 PM
That is how I get most of my bras when she gets tired of them she gives them to me. also dated stuff like some long white gloves. Billie

Suzie S.
01-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Same for me. She let's me take anything I want before it goes to the Goodwill bag. :happy:

Suzie S.

Kristen Kelly
01-22-2007, 04:48 AM
My GF and I both have lost alot of weight so as she has gone thru her closet sorting idems out that fit she has said try these on and see if they fit.

sp@nky
01-22-2007, 05:15 AM
yesterday my gf offer to give me 1 out of a 5 pack of pantys she just bought , havent gotten it yet,,,, looking forward to it :)

RachelDenise
01-22-2007, 05:47 AM
This sounds like fun! I wish I had someone who would do a little Spring cleaning with me.

Tracy_Victoria
01-22-2007, 06:39 AM
I can't ever see mine do this, but never say never so to speak. Last year I was chuffed when she said she noticed I had no brown eye makeup, so she bought me some. I was also suprised Christmas Eve when there were two presents on the bed for Tracy. (a very loving touch!)

So who know, I just love her because she keeps trying to beat her fears. So who knows. but I don't care she is far more important to me that wearing a dress ever will be.

Karren H
01-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Yeah right!!! My wifes idea of spring cleaning is throwing all of my junk away... And keeping hers!! And she'd burn her bra first rather than give it to me...

Any who... My bras are nicer than hers anyday, plus she wears a much larger size than I do so its a really nonissue..

Love Karren

Eugenie
01-22-2007, 07:44 AM
My wife knows I look in the clothes she wants to get rid off. However she doesn't proposes them to me... She just leaves them in an open bag that we later on bring to a charity...

However, she isn't unhappy that I do it, as it is so much that I don't buy in stores or in catalogues... :heehee:

Lately, having lost a lot of weight, I can't use her skirts thought, they are too big for me... But her tops suit me fine...
:hugs:
Eugenie

DAVIDA
01-22-2007, 07:48 AM
I wish that I could fit into Jean's clothes! There is quite a difference in our sizes.:straightface:

gennee
01-22-2007, 08:14 AM
I was wearing a while low cut top on Saturday. My wife remarked that she will borrow it from me when the weather gets warm. I wore a red three-quarter sleeve pullover yesterday. Maybe the wife is cool with my dressing. At least there is a thaw.

Gennee

Lawren
01-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Kerry often gives me things that she no longer wears.

Jenny Beth
01-22-2007, 10:26 AM
It was eons ago but the first thing my wife ever gave me was a denim skirt she didn't wear anymore. Prior to that she loaned me pantyhose but that skirt was the first thing I could call my own, the rest is history.

Margot
01-22-2007, 11:28 AM
My wife sends a lot to Goodwill but let's me know first so that I can keep anything that fits. Since I retired I don't have as many male clothes so I rearranged our closet for her so that her blouses hang with mine and do not get wrinkled with all the other things she has. Last year she gave me a hooded long winter coat which I wear when I'm out for a smoke in the yard at night when it's most cold.
It's pretty special when you get that kind of support.
:hugs:
Margot

Margot
01-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I loved your response. Spring cleaning to my wife is throwing out my "junk" to make room for her very important stuff. Grrrr!

JenniferR771
01-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Me too, Karren. My wife cleans out at times--but--she always takes everything to Goodwill on her own. I have offered, but she refuses to let me take bags of discards to Goodwill, or to my favorite resale store.
Maybe I could clean out my own semi-secret storage--take dresses I bought on sale at Valueland to my friend at the Second Chance consignment shop--might even turn a profit.
Still I am hopeing for a change in her attitude. I would be delighted if she would borrow something of mine. Let's see--seven wigs, 15 pair of extra big tall heels, two shiny black PVC coats, two longline bras, the corset, the garter belts...

Marianna Julianna
01-22-2007, 12:56 PM
When I started dressing again my wife had a clear out and there were two or three things she offered me, maybe a couple more than that come to think of it. One skirt I did like, which I was glad to keep and three tops/blouses, I wasn't so enamoured with those but I kept them anyway because she was so happy that I wanted them, these days it tend to go more the other way, she had a pair of shoes I'd got but which were tight, the other day, rather than have them go on e-bay. There was also a case where I got a pair of shoes for her, but they were too big, just right for me though to my gift to her became one to myself. Oh, and yes, I do realise how lucky a girl I am!

susie evans
01-22-2007, 04:59 PM
nope she does not hand me down, my stuff is better that hers for the most part ,but she dosen't think so but since she has decided it was not bad shopping with me it's changeing

susie e

janedoe311
01-22-2007, 05:38 PM
I lost about half my stuff collected over 30 years, mostly books from JR college. Do not have alot left to spring clean.

So I will not have to do it this year.