PDA

View Full Version : shaveing

sonyinohio
01-22-2007, 12:50 AM
what is best razor to shave with to get rid of all stubble i have tried out about 5 kinds and still have stubble after shaving

Tanya83
01-22-2007, 12:54 AM
It's funny, I was thinking about starting a shaving thread!

Anyway, I just recenty discovered the Mach3 does a real good job on my legs.
I don't like it too much for my face but I was pleasantly surprised to have that ultra smooth feel on my legs.

sonyinohio
01-22-2007, 12:57 AM
yeah the mach 3 does great on legs but i have trouble with face also i know this sounds weird but i have to shave my belly and arms

joaniecd
01-22-2007, 01:03 AM
I like the the Venus w/ divine blades, it works well on the whole body. I havent had any knicks since I started using it. I shave every other day with shampoo and then moisturize with avenno hair inhibator. makes your skin shine and slows the hair growth.

sissystephanie
01-22-2007, 01:09 AM
I use a Venus razor on my legs and body, including the very private parts. Does a great job. Last week I had an Arteriogram done and the Nurse was impressed with how smooth I was in the groin area.:love: I have used a Mac 3 for all area's, including my face but prefer the Venus now. I use a Fusion, the Male Venus, to shave my face now. Although it is usually not recommended, I shave both ways every time I shave so I have a very smooth (baby soft) face. My wife always loved the feel of my face!

Sissy

More Girl than man

sp@nky
01-22-2007, 05:30 AM
use WAX if you stand the pain,,, better than the razon, lasts longer :P

Mary Jane
01-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I use a Mach3 or Schick Quatro. I have found that you need to observe the direction of hair growth on all parts of your legs. Shaving in one direction only will not get the job done. Also, I have found that moving the razor slowly gives it more time to cut the hair better. I also use the hair conditioner instead of shaving gel.

Stephenie S
01-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Well I had the same question. For my answer I bought every razor available in our local drug store (Rite Aid). Then I tried them all out. To my surprise, the best one for me was the BIC single edge blade disposable on my legs and BIC double edge disposable on my face. I must say I was not expecting this outcome. I was sure I would find one of the more high tech razors to be better. Well, this was for me, YMMV. For shaving creme I use Barbasol.

Lovies,
Steph

Oh, and as was mentioned above by Mary Jane, you really have to pay attention to the direction the hair is growing in. I have to shave parts of my thigh in three directions to get it all.

Steph