PDA

View Full Version : My first shave.....

GinaVegas
01-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Okay, this wasn't really the first time that I've shaved my legs, but this was the first time since my wife found out about me last November. She has actually been asking me when she could shave my legs! So, yesterday, instead of using some Nair, my wife started to shave my legs in the shower. I actually finished up the job as it was taking quite a long while to shave them with that thick coarse hair.

However, I think that I'll be shaving my legs on a more consistent basis now!

I just love my wife :love: and love the support that she has given me despite just recently finding out!

kaitlin
01-22-2007, 11:37 AM
You go girl !!! My girlfriend did mine almost three years ago, they havn't seen hair again! I love the feeling of clothes, hose or sheets against my legs just after a good shave! Kaitlin

breannia
01-22-2007, 12:59 PM
shaved legs is what my wife loves the most about my cding

GinaVegas
01-22-2007, 03:07 PM
shaved legs is what my wife loves the most about my cding

Yeah, legs just look sexier shaved don't they? Plus, more men are getting them shaved anyway....

Lanore
01-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I use Veet. It makes my legs feel sooooooooo soft. You have really nice looking legs Gina.

Lanore

DAVIDA
01-23-2007, 07:10 AM
Now, Jean supports my CDing, but you can bet that she will never be shaving my legs!:straightface:

GinaVegas
01-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I use Veet. It makes my legs feel sooooooooo soft. You have really nice looking legs Gina.

Lanore

Thanks Lanore! :happy: