PDA

View Full Version : When You Pass On

Glenda58
01-22-2007, 04:18 PM
And we all will pass on some day. How do you want to be buried? In a dress as a female or a suit as a male. Myself I would like to be buried as a male with underdressing no breast forms.

I know some of us have been dressing for many years but not out to everyone we know. I feel it would be easier on my family if I were buried as a man.

susie evans
01-22-2007, 04:40 PM
i dought i will have much choice in the matter:sad:

susie e

dods460
01-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Well if I get to choose I would say naked, I don't need clothes where I'm going

marie354
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't that my family would want me dressed as anything that was not natural to my genuine sex. **sigh**
My SO wouldn't have any problems seeing me in my LBD.
:hugs:

MJ
01-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Well if I get to choose
I would say naked, I don't need clothes where I'm going

dods , oh and were is that ?,
for me i would love to be buried? as a woman everybody knows about me

Marla S
01-22-2007, 04:51 PM
There isn't much choice here. Burial gowns are kind of unisex and have to be fully degradable, like everything else.

Sweet Cindy
01-22-2007, 05:02 PM
I'll be cremated, wearing an obnoxious shirt (the fam will have their work cut out for them choosing from the vast array), cargo pants and sandals. In other words, guy mode.

My ashes will be dealt with one of three ways - spread over the lake we used to vacation on when I was a kid, dumped in the bleach box at the local drag strip, or scattered in the sandtrap at corner 1 at Mosport raceway.

Funerals and grief are for those left behind. Clothes won't make any difference to me at that point, so it's best to make it as easy on family and friends as possible. Plus, I still like being a guy 90% of the time and I'm comfortable in male trappings. I bet I get reincarnated as a girl who likes to wear men's clothes.

Jenn S.
01-22-2007, 05:05 PM
I'd rather be cremated, anyway. The thought of laying in a box some feet underground and wasting away is very depressing.

cindybarnes
01-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Sweet Cindy, you pretty well summed up my answer to this also. I'd rather be creamated than take that long dirt nap and since Im only know as Cindy to my wife and CD friends there would be no reason to show everyone while on my way out ;)
I have thought often about how cool it would be to be reincarnated as a girl but never thought of of the chance that I would still be a CD LOL What are the odds of that ? *S*

Cindy

sophieuk
01-22-2007, 06:00 PM
me, for a while i wanted to lie there, in my box, dressed as a clown. Every time some one looked in, a smile would appear on there faces. then again, a wedding dress, with me holding a sign saying " go on, try and forget what i look like, love ya, thanks for watching"
I know, strange, but, its different, like me.
love sophieuk X

Amanda Jane
01-22-2007, 06:12 PM
being dead and all I very much doubt I would care all that much

Christina Nicole
01-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Nearly in all ways, the funeral is for the living. My family may bury me in any fashion that they choose, but I'd recommend doing it inexpensively. What's the point in something expensive?

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Karren H
01-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I really don't care since it's not for me but for those I leave behind.... let them put what ever they want on me....

Love Karren

Peggy55
01-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Roast me, stir me up and toss me in the wind!

Juanita O
01-22-2007, 08:44 PM
i have told my family to bury me face down so the world can kiss my a**.but that won't happen. my daughter want to bury me in a red dress.:heehee:

TxKimberly
01-22-2007, 09:14 PM
I would rather donate my organs etc. I rather like the idea that some sick little boy or girl might get the chance to live because I've died.

Kim

trannie T
01-22-2007, 09:23 PM
I just hope I'm dead before they cremate me. What I'm wearing at that point will make no difference.

Marcie Sexton
01-22-2007, 09:28 PM
I'll leave that to those I leave behind. Around here they expect to see who they think they know...

Bethanygirl
01-22-2007, 11:27 PM
What a strange question, it can't possibly make any difference to you after you are gone. You don't remember when you are born, you will not remember your death, don't we each live in our own universe for an eternity?

The afterlife does not seem a place to worry about earthly things...

Alice Torn
01-23-2007, 12:01 AM
In the late 70's until early 80's, I worked at an old cemetery, dug many graves, buried many folks. It made me think a lot, about life, andf death, and the futility of all the striving people do, only to go into the big sleep. The funeral business, especiallyin the big city areqas, seems like a rip off, racket, taking advantage of people. Why, you can't afford to live these days, and, you can't afford, to die!! They can dump my body, in the sea, or burn it, or bury it, in a tiny, small town cemetery, where it would be cheaper.

ChristineRenee
01-23-2007, 12:02 AM
My wife and I both plan to be cremated.

dods460
01-23-2007, 12:08 AM
dods , oh and were is that ?,

I dunno if I had my way it would just be somewhere cheep, that way my loved ones can put the money towards the enormous debt I plan to gather:devil:

kristytv
01-23-2007, 12:33 AM
i dont like cremation, its like there is no proof that you were here. i dont know , it would depend on my family when i get to that time as far was what they put me to bed in

kerrianna
01-23-2007, 01:15 AM
I want to be vapourized into the atmosphere.

Not as a male.

Not as a female.

Not as a human.

But as a spirit.

Flowing free into the space that made me.

Into the place that always has been home.

goofus
01-23-2007, 01:17 AM
i dought i will have much choice in the matter:sad:

susie e

Make out a will then!! I intend to!

noname
01-23-2007, 01:34 AM
You know I never thought about it. But for me, it doesn't really matter. Probably just my regular everyday clothes, because really, that's who I am. More than what I'm wearing, I hope I'm know as someone who accepted people for who they are, and not what I expected them to be. And really, they can tell people all about me at my funeral.

Lisa Golightly
01-23-2007, 02:34 AM
In a red velvet bodice gown :)

eleventhdr
01-23-2007, 05:35 AM
Probaly naked as that is how i cmae in and all of us do it that way mlae and female.

So like what is to hide at long last why not be reaaly free once again as it is really suppose to be anyway.

And I already know that my soul is female anyway so I will be a girl child once again running and giggling free agai at long last.

And then!

Suzy!

RachelDenise
01-23-2007, 05:41 AM
I would like to be buried/cremated/vaporized while underdressed though I doubt my SO will let that happen. I think that your will can help to determine your final choice of clothes, but there may be conflict by some. Remember, just like a wedding, it's not about you really.

Suzie S.
01-23-2007, 05:52 AM
My Crossdressing will most likely remain a secret (with the exception of my darling wife) 'til the day I die. So, whats one more day? Bury me in drab out of respect for my family. Although, if I was buried in a nice dress, I would be one step ahead of the game if I were to be reincarnated as a woman in my next life, ROFL!!! :devil:

Bethany Ann
01-23-2007, 07:14 PM
I hope I get eaten by a lion that way nobody has to do anything...and they will have a really cool story to tell too. Can I wear a dress while im eaten?

Beth

Tina B.
02-02-2007, 06:54 PM
From ashes to ashes, from dust to dust. sounds like no matter what you wear, it is going to get dirty anyway, so you might as well let the living figure it out!
just keep it cheap, and keep the money in the family!

But I do like Bethany Ann's slant on it!!!!!!