PDA

View Full Version : if you could relive your schooldays as a girl?

Hermione Simpson
01-22-2007, 04:30 PM
if your fairy godmother said to you that they could make you relive your schooldays as a girl, but the moment you leave after exams/gradualation you'll become a boy again, would you do it?

Samantha Jane Foster
01-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Sounds more like my fairy Mephistopheles than my fairy godmother! No. As much as I wish I had grown up as a girl, I'm putting my money on having many more years ahead of me, and I'd hate to have traded for a heavenly youth by paying with a hellish fifty to sixty years.

MJ
01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
that would not be fair at all , i would ask my fairy godmother to just turn me in to a regular guy :( . for good... but looking back puberty no thanks once was enough and the once a month thing/friend my mood swings are bad enough now lol

Marla S
01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
I would relive the schooldays only if I'd know what I know now about me.
That certainly would be fun, but then I would't leave it to others to call it boy or girl (probably boy, but I wouldn't care). I don't fit the one norm, but I don't like to be forced to live the other norm.

linnea
01-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Fantasies like this are fun, I think. Just for the fun of it, I would do it (as long as I could have conscious memory of both worlds in the process). I have long wondered what it would have been like if my mother had been more determined to have "her little girl" and had dressed me fully as a girl when I was in elementary school.
But that's not the same as what your question asks: being a girl throughout school until exams and graduation? Then changing back into a boy--so you'd become a boy after a childhood and teenage of being a girl, if I understand your question correctly. No, I think that I would have liked to have been dressed and treated as a girl as I was progressing through the school grades. If that had happened, I think that I would have just continued and maybe even gone for SRS.

amanda barber
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I'd be a drop-out with a husband by graduation time.

Sweet Cindy
01-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Highschool was emotionally and hormonally challenging enough as a guy - no thanks.

I'd like to take a couple college courses right now as a girl. That would be fun! Even just night courses or something. Never gonna happen, but I'll probably lay awake tonight fantasizing...

marie354
01-22-2007, 04:49 PM
With all the problems that real women have.. Physical & emotional. Plus being hit on by guys all the time, and all the butt pats and pinches. No thanks. I like it just where I am.
:hugs:

Samantha Jane Foster
01-22-2007, 05:00 PM
The age-old "want to be a girl" problem is: if you were a girl from the day were born you wouldn't know what it means to want to be a girl, and you might take it for granted that you are one. It might even be a pain (yes, as in cramps-- and peer pressure).

However, other than having a pink room and a few pink clothes, little girls aren't very different from little boys. And at the point they start to realize what it means to look cute, then sexy, I think a lot of them do have fun with it. It's obvious. Of course if they think they're fat or ugly life can be miserable. But my genetic pool (a term I don't like) is strong enough, I probably would have been a fairly cute girl, and what Nature didn't give me, highlights, eyeliner, and a French manicure could take care of.

So, to put a twist on this fairy godmother's deal, I say if I could go back and be a girl from day one, without ever knowing I was a man, I'd do it, even if it meant not really caring very much in that alternate life that I was girl. (This type of "what if" session is frustrating-- ultimately, it doesn't matter, and I find I'm trapped by the limitations of only having my own experience and identity.)

janedoe311
01-22-2007, 05:12 PM
It sounds like a vacation, I could use a change. Been a very stressful couple of years.

School was a misery for me,(beat up by bullies etc). Never went to the prom and would like to go to the prom as a girl. So why not. Can not say I got much out of high school. Got good enough at math to get into electronics in JR college is all I could say.

So being a girl in high school has to be a better experience then I had. (for that matter a poke in the eye would be too.)

Jenn S.
01-22-2007, 05:18 PM
I agree with Vicky. High School sucked and College sucks, also. Even if a small group of people were always having fun, there were many more miserable ones waiting to get out. I would do it because most of the time, the only people I ever hung around with were girls and I'd probably have a little more fun as one.

tommi
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
:p Not and be switched back to a guy afterwards but send me back as a guy
knowing what I know now would aloow me to make some different decisions
at turning points that would allow me more freedoms now.

Tamera
01-22-2007, 05:32 PM
If I could go back as a girl I would. But I would take birth control for sure and probably use extra precaution as well, (Someone asked in an earlier thread about dressing ****ty) maybe I wouldn't dress ****ty per say but definetely revealing. Also I would want to stay single, have all my money to myself and not have children.

avrillunge
01-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Only if my fairy godmother gave me my body and face of choice.

Then I would work hard at being the biggest tease in school.

Just kidding

Probably wouldn't do it.

But I like Sweet Cindy's suggestion, I think I'll join her in that fantasy if she doesn't mind.

Joann

Joy Carter
01-22-2007, 05:42 PM
if your fairy godmother said to you that they could make you relive your schooldays as a girl, but the moment you leave after exams/graduation you'll become a boy again, would you do it?

I'd loved to have been a girl in school. From kindergarten to Sr. High sounds so great to be who I wanted to be. But the change back would be so traumatic. I don't think it would be fair. Maybe if I hid in a pumpkin after graduation I could keep me as me.

Deanna2
01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
My big problem would be the dreadful reputation I'd have.

RobertaFermina
01-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure I would make all the same mistakes and masterpieces doing it again as a guy.

Why not try it once as a girl?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Helen MC
01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Not with the sting you have put in the tail of reversion to male, but if I could go back to my schooldays and be Anne's young SISTER not brother and stay that way WOW! you bet!

Jena11
01-22-2007, 07:28 PM
I would maybe only if I knew what I know now, or at least some of it. But I for sure would not want to change to a guy. Jena:2c:

Brenda Love
01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
If I had the choice I would go back to my school days as a girl .I've had a similar fantasy since I was young ,involving the ability to change genders at will.

Already got my pretty pink dress picked out for the first day of school!:daydreaming:

Hugs
Brenda

Karren H
01-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Nahhhh.. I was too busy chasing the girls to be one!!! hehehe

love Karren

loki_uk
01-22-2007, 08:10 PM
There are adult schools where you can play at being a school girl for a day, thats as close as most of us will get

Kristen Kelly
01-22-2007, 08:20 PM
With all the problems that real women have.. Physical & emotional. Plus being hit on by guys all the time, and all the butt pats and pinches. No thanks. I like it just where I am.
:hugs:

What do you mean then, that is going on now for me now, and I love it will make my night to be hit on.

AlysonCD
01-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Would I be able to keep the knowledge that I learned? If so, I probably would. Maybe then, I wouldn't have dropped out in Jr. High due to peer pressure and would have a better job/house/car/whatever...lol

Lanore
01-22-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't think so. If I were to start out as a girl and then switch to a guy, wouldn't that be where I am now, only in the reverse? I wouldn't trade anything for what I have now. And what I have now is who I am.

Lanore

Bethany Ann
01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Oohhh....I did have a lot of fun then dressing up every night because I was single...but on the other hand I also loved undressing girls...why is life so complex...hehe.

Beth

trannie T
01-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Junior high sucked bad, high school sucked and college wasn't too bad. I'm glad to be done with all of them though. Would I want to go through it again as a girl? Hell no! As a boy? Hell no! I'm happy now just doing what I'm doing.

Suzie S.
01-23-2007, 04:47 AM
I agree with most everyone here on this one. Two reasons stand out. First, school was tough enough already, although there were many wonderful memories. I couldn't part with some of these memories, it wouldn't seem right. Second, knowing then what I know now, changing back to a guy would utterly destroy me. It would be like winning the lottery, then having the money taken back.

I'm better off to stay just as I am and not mess with history or destiny!

Suzie S.:hugs:

eleventhdr
01-23-2007, 05:05 AM
I would not really just want to be a girl for a few short years then havve to become male again No

If and when that ever were to happen I would want to live my whole live as female as i ahve done in many more past lives living as a female is really oh so much better and beside once you are a girl you would not want to be a boy because despite all of the so called female problems it really is better to be female then male just really think on it I mean realy look at the female sex it is better to be that way then ever to be male.

So yes but only from birth on would i ever really want to be female!

So let it be so.

Suzy!

Chloe Jean
01-23-2007, 05:23 AM
High School was a nightmare for me, never really fit in with the cool set. i've never gone to any of the class reunions, why bother. Yes I'd agree to being a modernday girl. The Schools today let the girls do so much more in the way of sports and the classes they are allowed to take. To be honest I would try to convince my fairymother to let me stay a girl for go.
Hugs
Amelia

RachelDenise
01-23-2007, 05:48 AM
I don't want to go back at all, even if a girl! That time sucked and why do it again?

Amanda Jane
01-23-2007, 06:34 AM
High School Sucked College Sucked

That kids, is why they are preperation for the real world, which also sucks.

I would do it only if I could go to an all girl school.

julie w
01-23-2007, 07:47 PM
those grey pleated skirts white ankle socks , drove me nuts at school no wonder I cross dress , all I wanted to do at school was wear the girls uniform

krisinpink
01-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes Yes Yes!

On the condition that I'd maintain my current desires etc so that I would know how much I was enjoying it. I do think though that it might be really sad when the 'dream' ended

MarieTS
01-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh, absolutely. And then for my graduation present I'd beg my fairy godfather to convince my fairy godmother to let me stay Marie :D

LindaG
01-23-2007, 09:50 PM
I have to agree with most of the other post and say no, but, If I could be any woman for a week I would say yes, I would try on every thing in the most expensive stores,

bobbielynn
01-23-2007, 10:27 PM
to be a real girl for just a day, i would say yes. dressing i think made it easier to understand women some. and with a day as a real woman, i think i'd prob understand more.

Amy Hepker
01-23-2007, 10:29 PM
That's sad. I mean it would be great to go through it as a girl, but then to have to go through the rest of your life as a guy, I think that would be a real bummer.

Emma L.
01-23-2007, 10:44 PM
i agree with the rest. i wouldn't want to go through high school again, but to spend a day or a week as a girl would be fab!

EricaCD
01-23-2007, 10:52 PM
There is, quite literally, no sum of money on earth large enough to convince me to re-live my adolescent years. Irrespective of presented gender. Period.

Stephaniegirl
02-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Id be there in a heartbeat just to be able to wear a cute schoolgirls uniform an Pe kit all the time and to be a Girl as well :love: Knowing what i know now i think my Pussy would be wet all day every day LOL

Wendy me
02-11-2007, 01:35 PM
hell yes in a heart beat ... i would drop out just before the graduation....

kymmieLorain
02-11-2007, 01:42 PM
If I could go back knowing what I know now. I would.

Kymmie

susie evans
02-11-2007, 02:06 PM
don't no if i want to go through that agin :hugs:

susie

Steff26
02-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I would love to go back as a girl. However, I would not want to go back. I always wanted to know what it was like to be a girl in school. I would want to experience everything I could.

Steff26
02-11-2007, 08:04 PM
High School Sucked College Sucked

That kids, is why they are preperation for the real world, which also sucks.

I would do it only if I could go to an all girl school.

Why, boys are fun.:doll:

Kerrie Sifton
02-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Oohhh....I did have a lot of fun then dressing up every night because I was single...but on the other hand I also loved undressing girls...why is life so complex...hehekirts back then they were so much fun.

Beth

I agree with BethanyAnn, the only concern would be if we would continue to have as much fun undressing girls...:heehee: Then maybe the pajama parties,... and then.....who knows. I did love the skirts back then, and my girl friends did dress in a much more feminine manner.:2c:

Beth J
02-12-2007, 02:27 AM
If my fairy godmother offered to make me a girl when going through school, I would have said yes with one disclaimer...I must become a real girl and remain that way for the rest of my life!

Lisa Golightly
02-12-2007, 03:12 AM
Not in a billion years.

ToyGirl
02-12-2007, 04:02 AM
High School Sucked College Sucked.I would only go back for a specific education if needed and that would suck.
I have never missed school just freinds.

P.S Would you go to a High School Reunion Enfemme?
Or do you just want to go back to school as a girl/not you?

i recently had the oppurtunity to go to a school reunion , but i declined , i have seen too many comedy's etc about it , and did not want to be the token transsexual. Plus it was a boys school !

eleventhdr
02-12-2007, 04:09 AM
I would not!

Once i am a girl i am going to stay that way no changing back to male for me i am a girl and i want to stay that way once i do chamge no going back and forth for me.
Oh well!

Suzy!

But then i have been a girl before so it would not be that big a deal to be so once again.

Just to be free once again as my female self that's all i really do want!

Paulacder
02-12-2007, 07:02 AM
I would probably be one of the ****ty girls that the guys liked. I would have probably always wore short skirts and no Panties, and probably would have gotten Pregnant by my 15th birthday

jodie
02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
just once....on the playground...running around in that sassy little plaid skirt and saddle shoes....pigtails bouncing...the nun yelling at me to get off the monkeybars and for the boys to get out from underneath! (blushing)

where's that damn fairy godmother?