PDA

View Full Version : not a normal dress up fantasy?

sophieuk
01-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Hi All, been a while since i posted. Been busy with a show im doing next month( see older posts). Well, Apart from the usual dress up look, school girl, cheer leader , nurse etc. Is the any other role model you go for. I was watching doctor who in uk and fell in love with billie piper. The look i love was when sure wore a pink t-shirt, denim Dungarees dress ( short) with black tights. I soooo love this look and now find my self wanting to look like her now and then. Does any one know where to get or have a denim Dungarees mini dress i can buy. Size 14/16 . The other photo of billie in the pink 50's skirt. again, wow
Two photos i love what billie has on.
love sophieuk X X

Kendra Irene
01-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Dr. Who fn myself. As a matter a fact, Im watching it right as I type this.

Bobbie cd
01-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Also a Dr. Who fan.
A friend up at work has been loaning me his extensive video/DVD collection of the entire series so I could see it from the beginning, in sequence!! (Currently up to Dr. #5 - Peter Davison).
Billie is hot, love her character, but for me it is hard to top Leela the savage!! :D :D

Rachel Signy
01-22-2007, 11:46 PM
That's a great look! I'd dress like that! And I think black and pink is hot - with denim it's wild!

bobby_hansen
01-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Not sure, but here in the US, Old Navy has some:

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=15294&pid=459300

eleventhdr
01-23-2007, 05:40 AM
I am basically a scifi fan and Doctor who very poosible one of the very best Scifi show's ever!

I would like to be the Doctor myself but short of that to be a female companion oh yes.

Hey here's yet another thought if and when the doctor was ever female do you think he would dress in some kind of dress and or skirt type clothing or what jusat something to really think on!

Suzy!

RachelDenise
01-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Love that look and I can see why the Doctor hung around her!

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-23-2007, 06:42 AM
look like its been a full bib set !! as in jeans & bib, & the jeans been cut off @ top. pink t-shirt u will get anywhere.
& looks like its a coktail dress she is wearing, which have been a big fashion here in UK @ xmas time . failing that try a "fancy dress hire shop", whom could maybe put you in touch with clothes shops that deal with the fifties etc era :D
& chris tennant is :p

Vieja
01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Is Dr. Who still around? I used to love watching him on PBS but they dropped him and I haven't seen him for years. Bummer.

Vieja

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2007, 12:56 PM
The Doctor is alive and well, But Billie Piper is no longer on the show. Neither is her mother or boyfriend. Looking forward to the new sidekick in the NEW seares 3.

Yes, they started over a couple of years ago with the New seares 1 and 2. Brand new special effects. The Darlicks look great now. They even fly. LOL Also you no longer can see the person's feet moving under the Darlick costume. The special effects are real state of the art. IMHO, I think the New Doctor Who seares are the best yet.

RobertaFermina
01-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Another Dr. Who Fan here !

The good Dr. has transformed many times over the years. Some of his incarnations have been quite colorful - if not color coordinated. Its feels like great fun to imagine a different kind of transformation, next time. :heehee:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

lady lycra
01-23-2007, 01:24 PM
I live in Cardiff the city where Dr Who, (and it's spin off for grown ups "Torchwood" is filmed.) I've seen the filming for both series many many times... At one stage it was becoming a pain in the a**e as they kept closing roads etc.

If you guys in the States haven't seen Torchwood yet... Watch out!
It's fantastic... But NOT for minors :)

We're very proud of Dr Who and all of it's spin offs. There's also the Sarah Jane adventures. This is aimed at younger kids. We've seen the pilot and it was great... We got to see K9 too!!!! :)
Russle T Davies is a brilliant writer, with great vision, and a superb sense of humour.

Anyway, I digress...
The short denim skirt, thick tights look is one I always wanted to get... It's very popular around here.... I'm pleased to say that I have now got hold of the skirt.
So it's all systems go. :) I found the skirt in a local Charity shop on the weekend.

Billie Piper... Score out of ten.... I'd give her one ;)

LL

janedoe311
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM
I like the poodle dress.

janedoe311
01-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I am a Big fan have most of Tom baker on tape. Recorded most on air.
Have not seen the new doctor. Do not get it on our Cable TV.

By the way In a Comic Relief: "Curse Of the Fatal Death. The doctor regenerates into a woman on the last regeneration.

I have the tape, understand they are hard to find now.

Emily Ann Brown
01-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Huge Dr Who fan here too !!!!! Have been to the Dr Who museum (and I live in the US) and have an autographed copy (first day #67) of Tom Baker's autobiography. I want to be Tom's wild amazon companion !!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Angela E.
01-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Once again it`s amazing how many of us are SF fans.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :alien: :alien: :alien:

TxKimberly
01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I like the poodle dress.

That is WAY cute!

Tanya83
01-23-2007, 07:34 PM
How'bout Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz? Right down to the ruby slippers!

krisinpink
01-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I think its great fun to try many many different 'looks' and even 'lives' I've done tart, sophisticate, nurse, Dorothy, Bride, High School, Stripper, pregnant, legal secretary....all can be fun and provide a few shopping 'target' items. (I have the most fun shopping when I'm looking for something specific for an outfit)

sophieuk
01-24-2007, 01:21 PM
I used to have a wiz of oz dress like dorthoy. But, grown out of it. I am looking around for the denim dress and when i get it, i will post some photos here.
sophieuk x

bgirl
01-24-2007, 03:59 PM
I was always a fan of the last Romana. The last girl was also a favorite. Sorry to see her go.Leela? Too wild. I am not attracted to women who can kick my ass.

Amy Hepker
01-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Check out Ebay. You might get it cheap and you may have to pay alot. You never know.

sophieuk
01-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Yes, torchwood. Gwen is lovely. For you USA + out side uk fans of doctor who, this program, torchwood, is brillaint. Its as good as doctor who. If any fans want things you can only get in uk? let me know, more tahn happy to help. sorry, two things in my life, crossdressing and doctor who.

love sophieuk X

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Yes, torchwood. Gwen is lovely. For you USA + out side uk fans of doctor who, this program, torchwood, is brillaint. Its as good as doctor who. If any fans want things you can only get in uk? let me know, more tahn happy to help. sorry, two things in my life, crossdressing and doctor who.

love sophieuk X

Just send it to me with the Tardis remote!

Sierra Evon
01-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Dress looks great , love the pink and black , I guess in the UK it's Dr. who , but over here its more like Dr. Dre , just alittle rapper humor their !!!!!!:happy:

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 06:17 PM
That is WAY cute!

Could see myself as a girl in a soda bar in the 50's with a poodle dress.

sophieuk
01-27-2007, 10:13 PM
OH YES, that skirt is very cute.