PDA

View Full Version : Waist Me !

RobertaFermina
01-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Dear Curvy Girls, and wannabe Curvy Girls,

I want to rely less on C or D Cup breasts as a feminine signature, and would like to develop a waist.

I have some V to my chest yet not so much as a woman.

On top of that, I do not have womanly hips and derriere, either. I got a small kinda pointy butt.

So what is your advice ?

waist cinchers, corsets (stock, stock+upside down, custom), body shapers, ace bandages (my recent trick), deceptive color schemes ?

I'm open to most mechanical suggestions. I'm not ready for hormones and other such chemical remedies.

So Help a Girl out !

My stats, if it is useful, is 5'10' 175lbs 40hips, *33waist (pant size), 42chest.
My aim is for a B Cup Breast appearance.
I want enough waist to be easily noticed.
OH, and I read that women have their waist "above the belly button", while guys have it below....so that is something I want to show, is the "higher waist".

Is it too much to wish for ?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Joy Carter
01-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Dear Curvy Girls, and wannabe Curvy Girls,

I want to rely less on C or D Cup breasts as a feminine signature, and would like to develop a waist.

I have some V to my chest yet not so much as a woman.

On top of that, I do not have womanly hips and derriere, either. I got a small kinda pointy butt.

So what is your advice ?

waist cinchers, corsets (stock, stock+upside down, custom), body shapers, ace bandages (my recent trick), deceptive color schemes ?

I'm open to most mechanical suggestions. I'm not ready for hormones and other such chemical remedies.

So Help a Girl out !

My stats, if it is useful, is 5'10' 175lbs 40hips, *33waist (pant size), 42chest.
My aim is for a B Cup Breast appearance.
I want enough waist to be easily noticed.
OH, and I read that women have their waist "above the belly button", while guys have it below....so that is something I want to show, is the "higher waist".

Is it too much to wish for ?

Look at "Veronica Hip Enhancers" through any search engine. Several web sights sell the same product. I hear good reviews about then. You can ware a waist cyncher but I haven't been overly satisfied with mine. Then there are corsets. One of the girls here makes and sells them. Go into the archives and try searching "corsets".

Tamera
01-22-2007, 06:21 PM
I got some padded panties from JC Penny but I did not like them because they were to high on the waist. So I went to ebay and there is a member called sexy2see. They sell padded boy shorts. These are what I wear and I love them. I took the hip pads out of the ones that were to high and I cut them down and I use them in the boy shorts. The boy shorts all ready comes with 2 different set of butt pads. My frame is almost like yours and I went with a C cup for my breasts. Good Luck! You'll find the look your lookin' for it just takes time and some looking around. I also got my silicone breasts on ebay as well.

Christina Nicole
01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
It depends. Padding works. You can try the veronica thing Joy mentioned. It is priced a bit dearly for what it is. You can get the same result by carefully shaping some 2" (5cm) foam padding by tapering the edges so that it forms a oblate hemispheroid. (IE: half of a oval solid) Form two such pads. Place them in a light control high waist panty that has a short legs (like this (http://www.herroom.com/Barely-There-Comfort-Thigh-Shaper,Bare01-4205,4.html))

Alternately, you can try a corset. How well a corset works for you will depend on your frame's structure. I'm short waisted, for example, so corsets don't do much for me. Visiting a good fitter for a corset is the only way to get something that works and is comfortable.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Marla S
01-22-2007, 07:37 PM

Not true !
Men have broader chests and smaller hipps. That makes the V-shape, with a touch of waist only (waistline is almost the same).

SandyR
01-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Roberta,

First let me say how proud I am of your weigt loss, you go girl! I went through the same 6 years ago (although not anyware near as much, lost 50 pounds). I found working out, not so much high weight, but lots of reps has improved my tone, chest, I now have a ok butt. But the best part is my leggs are tone, and I just feel good. Now if only I would grow less hair.....heheh.

Huggs.

SandyR

Karren H
01-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Corset for sure!!! Love mine... And I'm always fighting the battle of the buldge... Even at my lightest (170) I still need a little compression to get that look.... I play ice hockey twice a week, tread mill, lateral thigh trainer (stepper for skaters), walk the dog but i still like to eat tooooo much...

Love Karren

Brooke A
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Roberta,
I am almost the same size as you. I purchased a peice of 2" foam from a local craft store & cut it into 2 peices resembling large holsters or the African continent. I place these into a cheap long legged panty girdle. you will need
to taper the edges off, but this will definatally give you a hourglass shape &
some junk in the trunk. For such a cheap trick, I'm realy happy with it.
Good luck, Brooke A.

Marcie Sexton
01-22-2007, 10:04 PM
I just got my as I lovingly refer to it as my J Lo enhancers...a pantie that adds padding in all the righ places:rolleyes: with my pencil skirts I now have the hour glass figure I want...:heehee:

susie evans
01-23-2007, 12:34 AM
i would look at classic curves in wilmington ca the guy that runs it is espy lopes and knows all the tricks and makes the products tell him i sent you :hugs: :hugs:

susie e

RobertaFermina
01-23-2007, 02:11 AM
Thank you Ladies,

I now know that all I have to do is ask and I'll find many generous spirits will respond !

I will be digesting these ideas as I plan for that womanly figure I so desire.

If you have any new ones, don't stop now ! keep them coming.

Joyful and Loved,

krisla
01-23-2007, 08:14 AM
I use a Corset and Padded panities that I bought from Glamor Boutique. The corset gives me the waist and the panties give me the hips, it is amazing how togehter they give me the girly shape I have been working towards. I also just love the way the corset feels around me and the way I have to pull my pants and skirts up over my hips with the panties on. Krisla