PDA

View Full Version : Bethany Ann...Update...My wife...and Love

Bethany Ann
01-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Well Ladies...

Its been a few weeks since my wife of 15 years found out my little secret. She has been great...a little crying...a few questions for the first week but she has really been awesome. She has asked me only for one thing...that is to get rid of the wedding dress...<please no...not my lovely wedding dress> She does not have a problem with anything else. We have talked every night for hours and she has asked her questions and tried to understand why I do it. Needless to say she loves me and does not have a problem with it as long as I distance it a little. Time will help me set those boundaries better but for now Beth will be distanced.

Saturday she woke up and told me SHE was taking the kids to basketball and the girls to town for shopping and the house would be empty for hours. She said I know you need and want to dress-up and this is a great solution. The whole time she is talking to me I can see the love in her face and heart...it just shines through. We have always had a really strong marriage as we talk hours a day.

When she got home the kids were playing and we were laying in bed talking and she said..."so did you have fun playing dress-up" with the biggest smirk...I was mortified as it still freaks me out a little. So what did I do I LIED...NO...I didnt...yada...yada. Later she ran to get a movie and I wrote her a letter telling her the truth. When she got back, she read the note, snuck under the covers with me, and we had a <nap>!

WOW I love her! She loved the clean house...I loved the maids uniform and four hours to clean and make a beautiful home for my family. Her only question was "How the hell do you clean in heels?"

xoxoxo

Bethany Ann

Marcie Sexton
01-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Never a week goes by that I don't get my wife a little something to show how much I love and appreciate her...

Perhaps a single red rose, a little stuffed toy, perhaps I come in and cook her diner...BUT I never let her forget how much she means to me...Just a little hint...but at any rate good for you and her...sounds like a match made in heaven...:love:

Krystenw
01-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey,
I think that is the main reason my wife helps me with my clothes and everything else. She knows when I'm me I don't mind helping around the house.
I think honesty helps too. The only time I get into trouble after 33 years is if I don't tell her the truth. I never actually lied, I just sometimes wouldn't get the whole truth out.
Sounds like ya gotta Keeper.

SandyR
01-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Been out to the wife for about 4 months now. Its been up and down, but during the holiday break we had fun. She took the kido shoping and gave me time to dress. My luck blew out 4 pairs of hose.....still had fun. When she got home I told her, and she said "give me your hands". She felt I need to use more lotion on my hands. She still says "how do find heels in size 10.5".

Life is good.

Huggs...

SandyR

jozee
01-25-2007, 01:16 AM
store it. somewhere, anywhere. doesn't matter. just dont get rid of it:hugs:

RobertaFermina
01-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Just a thought...somewhere out there some crossdresser could use a wedding dress....

Imagine the day that you and your wife both go an pick out one, together, just for you......?

If you dream has to change, dream a bigger dream !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

RachelDenise
01-25-2007, 05:53 AM
You are on the right track. Let your wife know how special she is, go slow with the CD stuff, and keep looking forward!

susie evans
01-26-2007, 12:02 AM
it takes time be patient after 36 years my wife is still my best friend and support:love:

susie

Joy Carter
02-06-2007, 10:56 AM
She loved the clean house...I loved the maids uniform and four hours to clean and make a beautiful home for my family. Her only question was "How the hell do you clean in heels?"

xoxoxo

Bethany Ann

God I could be so happy if just would let me do the cleaning dressed as June Cleaver. I mean Joy Carter. :D

StephanieH
02-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Everything is more fun in heels, isn't it? Jeez, I'd mow the lawn in 'em if I could get away with it! :heehee:

cdjulie117
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
So Bethany what did you tell the wife when she asked you, Why? Do you dress.
My wife knows of my xdress, but at this point doesnt know how much Im involved with it. She hasnt asked the question Why? As of yet.
Ive been dressing off and on as long as I can remember. for me it can be like a natural high. Finding that day to get and dress,shop etc.
It feels good mentally,physically I guess too.The feel the look!
Is that Why?......Julie

maybeJan
02-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Everything is more fun in heels, isn't it? Jeez, I'd mow the lawn in 'em if I could get away with it! :heehee:
One way to aerate the lawn...

Jan

Kali
02-07-2007, 08:04 AM
I try not to let a day go by without showing or telling my partner how much she means to me. She knows that she can ask me not to dress at any time if she would rather have my male side running things or that she can ask me to dress if she wants to to be in a more feminine mood. It's all about the communication and not letting the dressing get in the way.

GinaVegas
02-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Congrats Bethany Ann!

Angie G
02-07-2007, 09:43 AM
BethanyYou go girl and I always clean in heels :hugs:
Angie

tweetyracing GG
02-07-2007, 01:53 PM
How do you girls clean in heels?? My hubby says that it's fun. :D

marie354
02-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I try not to let a day go by without showing or telling my partner how much she means to me. She knows that she can ask me not to dress at any time if she would rather have my male side running things or that she can ask me to dress if she wants to to be in a more feminine mood. It's all about the communication and not letting the dressing get in the way.

I have asked my SO if she wanted me to dress less and she just tells me that I am sooo much more relaxed that she doesn't care how much I do it. What a woman! I shower her with gifts, flowers, and hugs & kisses as much as I can. Plus, I always do the housework.
:hugs:

Dragster
02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
How do you girls clean in heels?? My hubby says that it's fun. :D

It IS fun tweetyracing, have you tried it? It's also possible to reach areas you can't reach with flats on. I can clean the top of all our windows over the kitchen sink in my 5" heels without needing to stand on a chair! Since my wife's would be "disgusted" by seeing me in anything feminine, I can only do it when she's out, which isn't often enough.

Tony

jazmine
02-08-2007, 01:43 AM
While my wife and I were still dating,,,,We went for a walk to get ice-cream. She told me she almost called it quits after our 2nd date. I asked why. She said she use to sabotage things for reasons not even clear to her,,,,,specially if they were going really well. I said CRAP!.......might you still sabotage this relationship? She said,....no, I'm way past that sabotage period........unless you like dressing like a woman or something like that. She was beding down tying her shoe when she said this. I wonder what my facial reaction must have been. Anyways......down the road, she ended up learning about crossdressing in one of her college classes. In a pysc class or something. She was really intrigued by it and surprised that most crossdressers are heterosexual. That weekend, on the way back from a concert, we were playing our "deep dark secrets" game we started when we first started dating. Kind of a fun thing to do in long car rides, to learn interesting things about the other person. Well , since I knew this was the love of my life, and I was going to marry her,,,, I hesitantly told her. She replied with....."That's it?....I thought you were going to tell me you were married, or had a kid or something!" She said, "that's cool, ......we have the same shoe size!" I asked her about her comment about dressing like a woman while we went for a walk that one day. She said, "I was only joking.......OMG......all the things I could have said,,,and I pick the crossdressing comment!!!"
Well, it took her a little time to get use to seeing me as Jazmine, but now she doesn't even bat an eyelash when I'm dressed. She told me she just see me for who I am, and Jazmine is what makes me ,,me.

JazmyneCD
02-08-2007, 01:53 AM
It's great, isn't it? Once I told my wife it as a little rough but things smoothed out eventually. She even teases me when she's out shopping for clothes of her own. I mean, she already knew I liked to wear panties and all but once she caught me trying on her skirt--it was the best thing to ever happen to us--I ahd to tell her.

Supportive? Absolutely. She says they are just clothes. I tell her the same thing when she wears my boxers or sweats for pajamas! She can walk by me right now as I'm dressed and not think twice about it.

Enjoy it. It's definitely fun ;)