PDA

View Full Version : cd or not?

noname
01-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Just wondering if anyone thought this family member of mine might ( we'll call joe )be cd, or tend to leant that way. Recently a family member passed away, and at the funernal joe mentioned how the deceased family member accepted people for who they were and how one time they ran into a guy wearing a full dress and how he was treated like a normal person. A few months go by and I hear out he had upper ear pierced, as well as other wierd things ( I have no idea, it was left at that ). Possible cd'ing? I know I've read stress tends cd'ing. Or am I reading too much into it.

Sejd
01-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Stress, would be the last thing to make any person become a CD!!! it is actually the other way around. If we do not have the chance or life to express this side of ourselves, we become very stressed. I was stressed for about 55 years before I decided to embrace my female self. Now life is GREAT, and NOT stressfull.
Sejd

Casey Morgan
01-23-2007, 07:39 AM
A few months go by and I hear out he had upper ear pierced, as well as other wierd things ( I have no idea, it was left at that ).

As Spock would say, there is insufficient data to determine whether or not Joe is a CD. However, the bit I put in bold suggests to me that certain people aren't too accepting of what Joe does. That explains the comment about the relative accepting people for who they are. The coment about the guy in a dress could have been more along the lines of "they even accepted this, which I consider to be pretty 'out there'". Whether Joe is a CD or not, it sounds like he needs more understanding and acceptance from his family.

And some people CD to relieve stress. There's no one reason we do it, and some reasons "contradict" themselves.

janet p
01-23-2007, 10:52 PM
What is other wierd things? Standing on one leg,rubbing his tummy, and patting his head at the same time. If you want to know go ask him. Piercing the upper ear isn't fem until after the ear lopes on both sides have been done.:love:

noname
01-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Well, I don't think I ever will know. After all it was his mother telling me. Like most moms, loves her son, no matter what.

Stephenie S
01-24-2007, 12:30 AM
I think you are reading WAY too much into this.

Steph

noname
01-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Guess I always considered upper ear pierced as being mostly a girl thing.