PDA

View Full Version : Come Join us

Amy Hepker
01-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi All,

This is to those who just read and don't join. Don't be afraid, we are all friends sisters and brothers. Come and join us. I know there are a lot of people out there that just read the different posts. Join in. Nobody will know who you are unless you let them know. We want you to open up and let us know your stories. Some are good and some are bad. CDing is something that you should not hide in side of yourself and there are probably things that you should say that you were afraid too. Let it out, we are all adults here and we like to help each other. If you are a Genetic Female, Female to Male or Male to Female, even Males, Join in. Don't miss out on this wonderful world we have here.

eleventhdr
01-23-2007, 05:28 AM
And i do join in sometime's but still you know what most of us still do really want right Oh well!

Suzy!

RachelDenise
01-23-2007, 05:36 AM
I can attest to the fact that nobody knows who you are. I've been here a little more than 2 years and nobody has said anything to me. If you want to be anonymous, you can do it without any trouble. JOIN and enjoy. It has made a difference in my life! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Amy Hepker
01-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes, Please join in and make some new friends, we all need friends!

Karren H
01-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I agree.... I'm getting tired of talking...... hehehe

Love Karren

Roxi Loh
01-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I agree with Karen, no matter what she says...

Barb Valentine
01-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Yes, Please join in and make some new friends, we all need friends!

I think that's the most important point
The friendships here is unbelievable
And the support that we all share
Just to know that your not alone

So come join we and say hello
:hugs:

PatyR
01-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Until yesterday I was so scared to join, I didn't know what to expect.

I was reading out there, like you, wondering what could this place could offer to me. I wasn't sure. Then I found a question that made me take the decision, and believe me, I feel so great. The site gave me an space to express myself, and so far, I've noticed that they pay attention to what you have to say or ask.

Come join and as Amy said "Don't miss out on this wonderful world we have here."

Tanya83
01-24-2007, 12:06 AM
You know you'll hear it a thousand times. This forum has changed my life!
It's a great feeling when you read some of the comments and it's like someone is thinking your thoughts!
I have become so much more comfortable with this part of my life mostly as a result of joining this group.

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-24-2007, 01:51 AM
As another new member who lurked around reading the posts for a while before joining, I'd just like to say that it is refreshing to get the chance to join in and to chat both publicly and privately on the forum with other CDs. Rarely get to discuss it outside of a venue like this and it's certainly nice to be able to talk to others about CDing. Opens up a new world and one can remain totally anonymous in the process. Don't be shy, join the fun!

Tasha Meredith
01-24-2007, 02:03 AM
I actually avoided joining for the longest time because I was on a shared computer. Firefox is great for privacy but IE 6 and MSN make it tricky to erase saved forms. It nearly got me caught without me realizing it. Eventually, I figured that out and got my own internet the same time. Well, what I'm saying is data privacy is obviously an issue for us closeted gurls.

GinaVegas
01-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Until yesterday I was so scared to join, I didn't know what to expect......

Paty, congrats on joining!

Tamera
01-24-2007, 10:27 AM
This is a great forum. The people here are great. Many questions answered. I wish I knew the things I know now 20 years ago. 20 years ago cd'ing was looked on in a very negative way. Now with the help of all the friends in this forum I am able to ask questions, feel like an insider rather than an outsider and save a lot of money not talking to a SHRINK!!! THANK YOU ALL.

tommi
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
:happy: Joining has been one thing I wish I had done earlier. This site gives me some place and someone to go and talk,and share my crossdressing with
who will not look down on me :hugs: Thanks to all of You and to you non members join already.:hugs:

Marcie Sexton
01-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Yep come on and join, I even got my wife to apply to our little group of girls:heehee: ...From what shes seen, she has been impressed by a lot of you gals...:iagree:

...and Karren I've known you for what three or four months and never seen you have a lack of words...but I wouldn't have you any other way...:hugs:

Wendy me
01-24-2007, 11:17 AM
i waited for a while before i joined here ... then i was new to the INTERNET now i love this place .... oh yes join you should have done it yesterday.....

diane59
01-24-2007, 11:56 AM
I snooped on this forum for several months before I joined, It was the most amazing thing I have done since I started cd'ing, I only wish the technology was around when I was in my teens. My life would certainly have changed back then. I would probably be living as "Diane" full time.:hugs: The friends you make here will never steer you wrong and will defend your beliefs as their own, It's almost like the NRA of crossdressers, maybe we can start our own association, we can call it The CDA.:heehee:

diane59
01-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Our motto can be CDA... The right to keep and bare breasts.

JenniferR771
01-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Shared computer--that is a problem. Caused my wife to get angry many times. She even found a way to lock my computer desk for a while. Until I secretly had a key made.
Years later, she checks my "History" of visited sites almost every day.
But now i don't care and she doesn't say much, except "Tsk Tsk!' now and then. Anybody else have this problem?
Can anybody suggests ways to keep links private from wives and kids, for those who are still hiding?

diane59
01-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Shared computer--that is a problem. Caused my wife to get angry many times. She even found a way to lock my computer desk for a while. Until I secretly had a key made.
But now i don't care and she doesn't say much, except "Tsk Tsk!' now and then. Anybody else have this problem?
Can anybody suggests ways to keep links private from wives and kids, for those who are still hiding?

Try this. Open control panel and go to "internet options" under the "general tab" go to browser settings and change this setting for 0 days.
It will take longer for frequently visited websites to refresh, but it maintains a o history for prying eyes to see.
Another way that I do it is to set up a "Favorite" or "Bookmark" and name it something lame that your so wouldnt even want to express an interest and use that button to launch this site. (it does not show up in the history)

diane59
01-24-2007, 12:30 PM
You should also clear outt your search engine "phrase" history

Casey Morgan
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM

Don't forget about the guys. What we like to put on they like to take off, and vice versa.

This really is a diverse group of people we have here. All the more reason to join.

Tamera
01-24-2007, 12:56 PM

Try creating a seperate user name with your password.

jozee
01-24-2007, 03:28 PM
nobody at this wessite knows. i hevent put up any pictures, and jozee is from my first name, jpseph, which i dont use, so that is not a clue either. so come on you READERS, talk to us . nobody will bite you. UNLESS YOU WAAAANT IT!

Janelle Young
01-24-2007, 04:42 PM
The people who visit will become members when they are ready for it to happen. We each reach conclusions and make decisions at our own pace. My pace is not your pace. Now that being said, this is a nice group of people and we all look forward to meeting you. Whenever you are ready to join us.

tvbeckytv
01-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Try creating a seperate user name with your password.

thats surely the way to go. as it happens they say its best to have a seperate non administrator user account to use for web browsing..apparently any viruses or hacking attemps can do less damge that way. perhaps you could use that as your excuse for creating a new user account.

celeste26
01-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Before personal computers much less the internet I am very glad I finally found this forum and I have my first 1,000 already at least that's a beginning.

Samantha B L
01-24-2007, 05:22 PM
I'll fess up that I read the posts for months without contributing.I was a "lurker" .I had one of those microsoft webtvs for my computer and I couldn't seem to get registered properly.Maybe I wasn't working the urls the right way.But I would register for the forum and it would only work for a couple of days.I think I registered 3 times in 2005 and it didn't stick electronically.My password always gave out and stopped working.So I stampeded to buy one of the Dell pcs that was on sale in the spring of 2006 and I finally worked up the nerve to register in late summer of '06. Since then I've tried to utilize the site as best as possible and I post often.I'm also very thrilled at all the TG stuff that's out there on the web. My one regret is that it'll be awhile before I'm budgeted to buy a scanner and I would eventually like to post some nice pictures of myself which I haven't done yet.You can call all this confessions of a former lurker.To anyone out there with an interest in crossdressing I would recommend that you take advantage and join in.the girls are all very supportive and easygoing.Don't be shy.Samantha

tamparay
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Hi, my name is raye and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to such a pretty lady. I am looking for friends if you are interested. raye in tampa

Angela E.
01-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks Amy.I just want to say, please join,we don`t bite, silly(at least,most of us). Angela.:luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :wave: :wave: :wave: :worship: :GE: :kissing:

Rebecca-L
01-24-2007, 07:43 PM
I can only echo what the others here have said. I was hesitant to join, but if you don't join, you cannot ask questions. If you cannot ask questions, you will probably not get answers.

I have found a lot of people here who are not judgemental, but who really want to help each other.

Kimmie W
01-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Even when I'm too busy to get on to the site it makes me glad to know that there is one place where I can be me without any posturing. I find it very relaxing, stimulating and emotionally satisfying when I can get a few moments to join ib. This site is the best.

Amy Hepker
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Join in and be your true self.

MJ
01-28-2007, 10:34 PM
well i tend to read a lot more now as being full time some of the fun as gone. i love reading about the dress n drives , the first time out , thing i just loved to do but it's old news now , i get my fun from you wonderful people :happy:
your getting caught ect. you all make my day . but yes i will try to post more...
hugs Marissa
there are those who just look in here, it's a lot more fun if you join in

Jere Oneil
01-29-2007, 09:24 AM
I'd like to say, I'm glad I joined. I'm just an old fart, guy, that wears skirts and dresses around home, and underdresses when out. I do not really want to look like a woman, but the ladies, both GGs and others, here treat me as nicely as they do anyone else. It's a great forum, so, to all of the guest browsing here, feel welcome to join, you won't regret it.

CaptLex
01-29-2007, 10:17 AM

. . . or remove them. :p

Kate Simmons
01-29-2007, 03:42 PM
. . . or remove them. :pHi sailor!In port for long?:battingeyelashes: ;) :happy:

Sierra Evon
01-29-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm very glad I joined as well , I love reading and sharing any type of stories its very empowering to read , and has helped my confidence level alot , great way to start the day.......:happy:

Saralee
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi..I'm new and was curious and kind of found my way here by doing a google search. I'm not young or anything but wearing womens clothes has always been on my mind off and on since I was young. I'm straight and some people I'm sure would question why a straight guy would want to wear womens clothes. I don't have the answers either, other than it was appealing to me. When I was in grade school I used to try on my moms shoes and walk around the house in them but I knew enough that I didn't want anyone to know. I would hide them if someone came home. I probably didn't understand why I wanted to wear them either. Maybe earlier than that, I saw this episode of the Muppets where one of them went into a some sort of machine and came out as a woman. I think I found it really curious and it had a strong impact on me. It's hard to explain. I'm kind of remembering that though and how it made me feel.

Maybe I don't even qualify as a cross dresser or should even be here for that matter, I mean, I've tried some of my sisters things on when we were young and she lived at home, but I've never gotten all done up to really look female like many of you. It was just what the clothes felt like to me inside and not so much how I looked or how I might look to someone else (probably not that great). If that makes sense to anyone? I don't even own any womens clothes at the moment. I live with a parent and it's not possible under those conditions. My dad doesn't need any surprises like that at this point in his life. He's almost 80 years old and he's all I have. He's a great guy and has been really good to me over the years. Maybe some of you could relate to that. I'm not much of a son though and I'm already a failure career & relationship wise and don't need to add to the disappointment of that. It's nice to see so many others also had the same interest and to the degree you have taken it.

Kelsy
01-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I joined the second visit to the site!!! Just seemed like a perfect fit. My SO loves the gg's here. It's like a grest big family. Lots of fun !!:happy:

Jennifer:D

Rebecca-L
01-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi..I'm new and was curious and kind of found my way here by doing a google search. I'm not young or anything but wearing womens clothes has always been on my mind off and on since I was young. I'm straight and some people I'm sure would question why a straight guy would want to wear womens clothes. I don't have the answers either, other than it was appealing to me. When I was in grade school I used to try on my moms shoes and walk around the house in them but I knew enough that I didn't want anyone to know. I would hide them if someone came home. I probably didn't understand why I wanted to wear them either. Maybe earlier than that, I saw this episode of the Muppets where one of them went into a some sort of machine and came out as a woman. I think I found it really curious and it had a strong impact on me. It's hard to explain. I'm kind of remembering that though and how it made me feel.

Maybe I don't even qualify as a cross dresser or should even be here for that matter, I mean, I've tried some of my sisters things on when we were young and she lived at home, but I've never gotten all done up to really look female like many of you. It was just what the clothes felt like to me inside and not so much how I looked or how I might look to someone else (probably not that great). If that makes sense to anyone? I don't even own any womens clothes at the moment. I live with a parent and it's not possible under those conditions. My dad doesn't need any surprises like that at this point in his life. He's almost 80 years old and he's all I have. He's a great guy and has been really good to me over the years. Maybe some of you could relate to that. I'm not much of a son though and I'm already a failure career & relationship wise and don't need to add to the disappointment of that. It's nice to see so many others also had the same interest and to the degree you have taken it.

Saralee:
I am new here, as well. I have found that there are people here with all sorts of experience levels. I have found them to be understanding and helpful, both in hints as to how to act/react and how to think through any internal feelings. Welcome aboard!

Kelsy
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM

Saralee, You are welcome here and you are free to grow and discover yourself at your own pace, plus everyone here is experiencing the things your experiencing and have been where you are at some point in their lives!
It is a great place for support and understanding!!

Jennifer:happy:

Country girl
01-31-2007, 07:39 AM
I joined the second visit to the site!!! Just seemed like a perfect fit. My SO loves the gg's here. It's like a grest big family. Lots of fun !!:happy:

Jennifer:D

SaraLee, Jennifer is soooo right. We ARE all one big family, and like any family we sometimes have some pretty heated discussions:Angry3: , but we love and support one another. It doesn't matter to what extint you dress or even if you don't and just think about it, this is a place you will find acceptance and understanding:hugs: . Most of the gurls on her are men who just like the feel of women's clothes. A lot of them are either happily married or in a relationship with a GG.:love: No one on this site is goung to think you are strange or weird because you have these thoughts, feelings and desires. We encourage :thumbsup: you to share with us and in return feel the support and genuine friendliness of the members here. Good luck to you honey in your Journey. It can be a wild and crazy rollercoaster ride:eek: , but we are all here for you. Lots of :hugs: coming your way! Welcome to our world! :hugs: Country Girl GG

Saralee
01-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks all three of you for the nice welcome. I guess I should have been in the new member section. It's funny I don't even know what GG stands for but I think it means real girl. You all look really nice. Thank you for making me feel welcome and better.

marie354
01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes, even if you found this site by accident. Please join in. Your opinions would be invaluable to us, bad or good.

Sheila
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
As a genetic girl and the SO (Significant other) to my crossdresser I have found this forum a godsend, as a place I came initially to learn about my partners crossdressing, it soon evolved into a place to meet friends and family, for this quickly became my internet home and many members become friends and some family.

Like any home and family we are diverse in our opinions, we will disagree, we will agree, we can squabble, we also laugh together, we cry with the pain and suffering of our friends and family but much joy and laughter is also heard around here.

Each of us on here has gained so much from just being here, more than we initially ever hoped, or in my case ever imagined.

If you are not sure yet , just knock on the door I promise there will be a warm welcome for you, and a drink or cookies are always lurking somwhere around our home.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Jess

JoAnnDallas
01-31-2007, 05:53 PM
The one thing about the internet and forums like this one. The younger CDer's will not have the problem us older ones had when we were younger. Forums like this one make all the difference to a newbi. They will not make the same mistakes we make and hepefully will be more open and out a lot sooner that we have.
Case in point, I have made more inroads into the real world and going out in public in the last two years than I have most of my CDing life. It all because of this site and a couple others, where I have gained insite, and encouragment from others that have gone before me.