PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Massage while (partially) Dressed

Linda Anne
01-23-2007, 06:36 AM
+Has anyone ever gotten a massage while wearing their bra? :devil:

Karren H
01-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Not a professional one......a good friend/coworker did walk up behind me once, while I was sitting down, and put his hands on my sholders and give me a message.... don't think he felt anything...

Love Karren

Kristen Marie
01-23-2007, 07:42 AM
I go to a massage therapist about once a month, sometimes twice. Frequently I have been "underdressed" before arriving so the marks from the bra straps still show during the massage, so I know she knew about my dressing. But, I generally don't say anything.

This fall I asked her if we could do the massage with the bra on. I told her I dress on occassion and showed her a picture. She readily agreed and while she worked on the legs and lower back it was a nice feeling, but when she moved to the upper back, we had to remove it. I guess it was fantasy over reality. She was very nice when she whispered to me if she could remove my bra for me. Other than that, I don't think I'll try it again. That's just my experience.

ChristineRenee
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
+Has anyone ever gotten a massage while wearing their bra? :devil:No. I took mine off. The masseur...a young woman in her mid 20's...knew that I wore one and that I was transgendered. It was no problem. During the course of the massage and the conversation between us, the woman confessed that she often wished that she could "dress up" her b/f from time to time. So...then I asked her if she would ever consider marrying a CD...and she said..oh NOOOO! :rolleyes:

The more things change...the more they stay the same eh? :sad:

Linda Anne
02-13-2007, 06:30 AM
Has anyone ever gotten a professional massage while leaving their bra on? :yrtw

Kristen Marie
02-13-2007, 07:14 AM
Yes I have on different occassions with different results. That used to be one of my unfulfilled fantasies. First of all, there is nothing more sensual and intimate than a great massage. I do get nervous at times so I took little steps.

Since I frequently stay underdressed during the day, I started by removing my bra before the massage session. I knew the bra strap marks were present, but did not say anything. I did that for a few sessions. Later I worked up the courage to share with her that I frequently dressed. She thought it was fine or at least interesting, and then I asked if I could try a massage while still underdressed.

We did a couple of sessions that way, but the clothes got in the way. Now I just remove my bra while I am there and put it back on when I leave. She always coments on how nice the outfits look, so that's a plus.

Tashee
02-13-2007, 07:27 AM
I forgot my toe nails were still painted. What a shock when took my socks off..

GinaVegas
02-13-2007, 07:57 AM
No bra......but I did recently shave my legs before my last massage a week or so ago. I thought that she might say something but she didn't.

Daintre
02-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Over time I have gotten very comfortable with the girls at a spa in the city. I started off with just a facial and this progressed to a total body massage with a manicure, pedicure and aroma therapy. They taught me make-up application and I was treated so well. I got to the point where I did not have to hide my fem undies, I was treated just like all women customers, even to the point of attending their special events put on by their suppliers.

Phyliss
02-13-2007, 10:35 AM
About every three or four weeks I get a massage, (gotta love it) toes, painted and no hair on body, I'm careful to not wear a bra to the spa but put in on afterwards. She knows, I dress, but I figure there's no REAL need to "stuff it in her face" that I do. I do be sure to wear some plain cotton panties on those days. Not that she's going to see them, being covered with a sheet in that area, but just in case there is some slippage of the sheet, there's no need to flaunt my pink lacey undies. I guess I'm just a modest old broad. (yeah right :heehee: )