PDA

View Full Version : Gender Clothing

Megan_Renee
01-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Here is a question I've been pondering. My wife said that my theory was not true, but couldn't give specific examples...

Right now I am wearing panties, hose, bra and waist cincher under my drab clothes. All of these are gender specific to females and it would be socially odd if I were to be caught.

Are there any clothing regulations for females such as this? I can't' think of any, but that does not mean that they exist.

Megan

racheal
01-28-2005, 09:00 AM
I would like to think that we are still trying to get to know the best of both worlds - why is it so 'devastating' to want to know how a woman feels? (That's a good question.) I am wearing my La Vie En Rose Satin Plunge Bra, matching Panties and an Addition Elle Satin night gown (I seem to in a trend here) and it feels good - it's nice to be able to cover yourself in comfort.

Some companies have gender specific clothing rules and some don't. I can't understand why as long as you are to 'w' on time and od you 'j' well. What you wear should make absolutely no difference. :)

DanaJ
01-28-2005, 09:01 AM
... Jockstrap???

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:02 AM
the only thing i could think of is you might get busted by the fashion police...............
but i am shure it's a misterminner ..............it would not go on your per. record...........

racheal
01-28-2005, 09:03 AM
... Jockstrap???
:eek: Dana! :eek:

racheal
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
the only thing i could think of is you might get busted by the fashion police...............
but i am shure it's a misterminner ..............it would not go on your per. record...........
There is actually fashion police? Hmmm, better make sure I look good. ;)

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
... Jockstrap??? dana j i told you not to call me that in frought of the girls............................................. .... :p

DanaJ
01-28-2005, 09:14 AM
dana j i told you not to call me that in frought of the girls............................................. .... :pActually, I call you much better in private ;)

Anyway, to restate Megan's question, I think what she is asking is - what articles of male clothing would it be socially odd for a women to be caught wearing?

DanaJ

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:33 AM
danaj i think you got the whole list ...........everything else would be far game..........

and thanks................................

Georgette
01-28-2005, 09:46 AM
... Jockstrap???
That was short and to the Point :)

racheal
01-28-2005, 09:57 AM
There is nothing a girl can wear(except the jockstrap lol) that would not be thought of as odd. Even a necktie would be okay :)
Yes, a necktie would be good. We would look professionally femme then. :)

Ashleigh
01-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Anyone ever think of a beard?

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 10:14 AM

omg lol rotf lol i know some gg's that have better beards than some guys.............. :eek:

DanaJ
01-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Are there any clothing regulations for females such as this? I can't' think of any, but that does not mean that they exist.

Megan
Anyone ever think of a beard? ummmm... I think it is supposed to be clothing?? :confused:

DanaJ

Ashleigh
01-28-2005, 10:37 AM
ummmm... I think it is supposed to be clothing?? :confused:

DanaJ

OH! (Hides face in hands)

Janet K.
01-28-2005, 10:51 AM
I cannot think of a single piece of clothing that if a woman was caught wearing it, it would be considered breaking any type of "CLOTHING REGULATION". That is what is so backwards about today's society. In the church that I go to, they teach that it is morally wrong and a sin for a man to wear women's clothing (ok---so I don't believe in that part---I know I will still go to heaven) yet they don't say anything about women wearing men's clothing. The way I look at it is---we're all human beings--we should be treated equally---if we want to wear panties, a bra, a wig, makeup, painted nails, pantyhose, a dress, and heels to work then we should be allowed to with no regrets and no worries of persecution or grief.

Whew, this soapbox is getting awful wobbly!!

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 10:54 AM
juana just a thought it's not womens underwear if you buy it for yourselfe..............

Georgette
01-28-2005, 10:58 AM
juana just a thought it's not womens underwear if you buy it for yourselfe..............
Thats right its for Georgette.

Tristen Cox
01-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Or a goatee(sp?)???

Tristen Cox
01-28-2005, 12:24 PM
... Jockstrap???

I'll second that one :)

Megan_Renee
01-28-2005, 01:15 PM
So the only thing that a girl could not wear is a jock-strap. What about a codpiece? I know they make them for women, so I guess not... Hmmm...

I'm wearing 4 separate pieces of "contraband" clothing, yet we can only come up with jockstrap?

I guess those feminists are right... The sexes are not on equal footing... ;-)

Megan

eleventhdr
01-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Hmmm!? Intersting. But i think if you check it out you will now find boys cut underwear for girls females camisoles cut like male undershirts et all. So the real question is why males are still not allowed to wear female undergarments underneath there drab clothing I mean really what is going on here. If a female wears a suit in male stlye no big deal but a male in a dress or skirt is still frowned upon why oh why It is just not right males would be much better off in loose fitting clothing like this then tight pants and jeans all of the time. Theses are just awful anyway. The Doctor Eleventh!. Suzy!.

lady lycra
01-28-2005, 01:51 PM
This is exactly what I used to get my wife to understand that she could be a crosdresser.
She goes to work in a suit, a trouser suit.
She comes home and put on jeans and a T-shirt.
I've not seen her in a skirt around the house for many years.
I'm in one daily. Why am I the "odd" one?

Ok her undies are girlie undies, but then so are some of mine.
She rarely wear make up. she's in a mans job, in charge of men, holds meetings where she is the only female around the table, yet I want to wear a dress in the evening and I"M the freak!!!!!!!

The only thing we CDs wear that I consdier true female only clothing is the bra.
It was designed to hold in place certain items that a man doesn't have.
Everything else is just conditioning and society.
A woman could wear a jock strap is she wanted to, just like we like to wear bras.

What really gets me.... When my wife puts on a rugby kit it does wonder for me, but I put on a netball kit and she thinks it's odd :)
She doesn't play rugby you understand, I just happen to like her in one :)

Linda

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 02:01 PM
This is exactly what I used to get my wife to understand that she could be a crosdresser.
She goes to work in a suit, a trouser suit.
She comes home and put on jeans and a T-shirt.
I've not seen her in a skirt around the house for many years.
I'm in one daily. Why am I the "odd" one?

Ok her undies are girlie undies, but then so are some of mine.
She rarely wear make up. she's in a mans job, in charge of men, holds meetings where she is the only female around the table, yet I want to wear a dress in the evening and I"M the freak!!!!!!!

The only thing we CDs wear that I consdier true female only clothing is the bra.
It was designed to hold in place certain items that a man doesn't have.
Everything else is just conditioning and society.
A woman could wear a jock strap is she wanted to, just like we like to wear bras.

What really gets me.... When my wife puts on a rugby kit it does wonder for me, but I put on a netball kit and she thinks it's odd :)
She doesn't play rugby you understand, I just happen to like her in one :)

Linda

omg girlfreind priceless.................................. ;)

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Only one thing wrong here Linda....too logical!:p

StephanieCD
01-28-2005, 10:17 PM
I've had the same discussion with many GG's... women win, period.

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 11:36 PM
So the only thing that a girl could not wear is a jock-strap. What about a codpiece? I know they make them for women, so I guess not... Hmmm...

I'm wearing 4 separate pieces of "contraband" clothing, yet we can only come up with jockstrap?

I guess those feminists are right... The sexes are not on equal footing... ;-)

MeganSpeaking of women in jockstraps....

www.jockstrapgirlz.com (http://www.jockstrapgirlz.com)

"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls....";)

Danielle1960
01-29-2005, 12:12 AM
After working on many a Naval ship yard. I would say that there isn't any man's clothing they couldn't wear and get by with it. I've seen women in suits and ties, suit with skirt, Jeans, flannel shirt, leather gloves, Hardat and steel toe boots. They are even require to put there hair up so it doesn't come out of the helmet.

However I've never been in a salon with a man dressed to the nines in womens clothing or even wearing any type of womans cothing. Hmm. :confused:

Guess it isn't fair :confused: but things are chaning :)
Danielle

Nikki A.
01-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Things are not fair but we have to do what we can to express our individuality.

DonnaT
01-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Here is a question I've been pondering. My wife said that my theory was not true, but couldn't give specific examples...

Right now I am wearing panties, hose, bra and waist cincher under my drab clothes. All of these are gender specific to females and it would be socially odd if I were to be caught.

Megan

Depends on the wearer and the viewer.

I wouldn't feel socially odd if in an accident and the doctors or nurses saw my lingerie. My wife would be embarassed. Maybe the Doc and nurse would maybe not.

So if a GG was wearing boy briefs (Y fronts, tighty whities) it may not be socially odd to her, but it may be to the doc or nurse.

However, as far as the clothing fasion has come for GGs with respect to mixed gender clothing, it probably won't be long before it wouldn't be socially odd for a GG to wear boy briefs, they aready wear boxers.

Miss Sherry
01-29-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm not an expert, but isn't it considered a sin (sometimes a fatal one) if a woman is caught in men's clothes in the far east?

Yes, it is society that has set the customs, but it has been the church that has set the rules. It's amazing what some people think we are up to: I just don't have that dirty of a mind. I guess that's why I'll never make it as a Deaqcon in the church.

Sherry