PDA

View Full Version : Do It Yourself Facelift?

jillwadden
01-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi,Girls:
A good friend told me about this method of giving yourself a facelift,not that you necessarily need or want one.Wear a wig liner or bathing cap under your wig.Put a strip of tape down the middle from front to back.Using good quality medical tape,place a strip just at your hairline,lightly pull it up and stick the other end to the strip you placed on the cap.Repeat for the other side and,voila-instant facelift.Put your wig on to hide the tape at the hairline and go out into the world looking much younger.You'll have to beat them off with a stick.
Hugs to you all,
Jill

Karren H
01-23-2007, 01:11 PM
As I started to read this I thought yiu were going to cover your face with tape and then yank it off!! OUCH!! Lol

I've done that a few times and it really helps around the eyes... But its a pain to do every time and as I get older and more and more wrikles appear.... I'm afraid that I'd become top heavy from all the tape I'd need to do a sufficient job!! Hehe

Love Karren

Robin Leigh
01-23-2007, 01:11 PM
I often use tape attached to my wig cap to lift my eyebrows & give them a more feminine arched shape. I haven't tried it with proper medical tape yet, just Elastoplast, but my wig fringe hides it ok.

Robin

Marla
01-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Smoke, mirrors, make up and tape! Whatever works. Personlly I use them all!!

susie evans
01-23-2007, 03:08 PM
any trick that's going to help me look better/younger is good:heehee: :heehee:

susie

janedoe311
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
or a nylon stocking, I think. So it was like a rubber band he shipped it on his forehead and pushed it up getting rid of the forehead wrinkles and put it under his wig. Looked good.

janedoe311
01-23-2007, 04:12 PM
and all my wrinkles are less. In experiments it is suppost to revitalize the skin. Look it up on vrp.com