PDA

View Full Version : Going On A Cruise - Enfemme or Enhomme?

Melanie R
01-23-2007, 01:49 PM
As cruise agents my wife and I go on 4-5 cruises each year. On our Dignity crossdressing cruises, I am usually enfemme 24/7. We have just booked a last minute cruise February 11 on a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. My wife started packing immediately and picking out outfits for Melanie to wear. I told her I was not certain if Melanie would be on this cruise as I believe she needs to have a cruise with Mel. She and Mel enjoy slow dancing and Mel enjoys blackjack and the cigar bar.

Now being on a luxurious ship enfemme is the experience of a lifetime but my wife needs to have her needs met also. She is insisting that she knows that Melanie wants to be on the cruise. One solution may be to take both Mel and Melanie. Mel could dance with Peggy on one of the formal nights and Melanie enjoys the other formal night. Now if any of you want to be on this cruise with us it would be Melanie 24/7.

Any suggestions from any of you?

Hugs,

Melanie

PatyR
01-23-2007, 02:01 PM
To be honest, before I wouldn't think to go to a cruise enfemme, but right now that I'm looking things a little bit different, I would give the opportunity to both -Mel and Melanie- to the cruise, I'm sure that both would enjoy the trip and it's not fair for neither one to stay at home.

Karren H
01-23-2007, 02:30 PM
That sound sooo cool, Melanie! You retired girls have all the fun!! :). Wish I could go.... The weather up here stinks!! But the wife hates cruises.... Almost as much as she hate my hobby!! Lol. So that's not an option currently..... Always thought an Alaskan cruise would be fun....wonder if the make fem muclucs?

I know you'll have a great time..... In which ever gender you choose!! Lucky girl!!

Love Karren

Casey Morgan
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Now if any of you want to be on this cruise with us it would be Melanie 24/7.

I guess I'm not sure why that would change who goes on the cruise. Having Mel and Melanie go if that's what works for you and your wife seems to me like a great message to send. Usually Melanie goes but this time you and your wife have decided that, even if only for this trip, it meets both of your needs for Melanie and Mel to go. What a perfect way to show couples that there may be options they haven't considered. You two may even inspire other couples to find creative ways to meet their needs.

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2007, 02:38 PM
With the change in Security where you will need your passport to reenter the country, I would say that both of you need to go. The Mel side and the Melanie side. Mel can get Melanie on/off the ship and while on the ship Melanie can go out and have a good time.

susie evans
01-23-2007, 03:03 PM
melanie
i have herd that cursie is very nice i think all three should go and enjoy
karren last year i went to alaska and met numerous C/D/S
trans gifted people the only problem was idid not take susie along dumb me :o :(

susie

Melanie R
01-23-2007, 03:08 PM
With the change in Security where you will need your passport to reenter the country, I would say that both of you need to go. The Mel side and the Melanie side. Mel can get Melanie on/off the ship and while on the ship Melanie can go out and have a good time.

We have passports but they are not needed for cruises to the Carribean until 2008. Frequently when I am enfemme 24/7 on the ship I will go on as Mel and leave as Mel although last year in Europe I boarded as Melanie and went off as Melanie without any problem but that was Rome.

Melanie

JoAnnDallas
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
They must doing a phase in process. Starting today you need your passport for Canada and Mexico.

Being a pilot, the FAA started sending us email warning us about this 6 months ago. Then too I don't fly out of the country. In fact I don't even fly outside of Texas LOL

Jennifer4cd
01-23-2007, 04:38 PM
We just returned from the Caribbean and the pasport is required as of Jan 7th this year.

Take both Mel and Melanie

Joy Carter
01-23-2007, 05:48 PM
If it were me and I was as lucky as you with an accepting wife. I'd go as J-- for once and give my wife all the attention she deserves. :hugs:

Michelle2008
01-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Melanie,

If I didn't know you, I would think after reading your thread...what a great loving couple! You have your wife's needs/wants in mind...probably in front of yours and she has yours in mind...again, probably in front of hers. But I do know you and know what I just said is definitely true. You are not only a great role model of us CD'ers but also a great role model for all married couples.

As for your cruise...this is what is great about being a crossdresser. You can be both, a male and a female. I don't see anything wrong about picking and choosing each day for either Melanie or other days for your male self.

Have a great cruise!

Michelle

jozee
01-25-2007, 12:51 AM
one of my dreams (not fantasies) is to do on a gay cruise, and spend the whole time en femme. as for passports, i drove truck cross-border, and right after 9-11, i got a passport. any time i got asked for ID, thats what they got.
my wifes superviser at work cruises regularly and she says they want you to have a passport, and eventually it is going to be needed to cross any US border. so get one anyway.

Melanie R
01-25-2007, 01:31 PM
one of my dreams (not fantasies) is to do on a gay cruise, and spend the whole time en femme. as for passports, i drove truck cross-border, and right after 9-11, i got a passport. any time i got asked for ID, thats what they got.
my wifes superviser at work cruises regularly and she says they want you to have a passport, and eventually it is going to be needed to cross any US border. so get one anyway.

My wife and I sponsor cruises for transgendered persons and their significant others several times each year. We are a small group among 2000+ other passengers and usually have the support and acceptance of most of the other passengers. Being enfemme 24/7 on a luxurious cruise ship is the ultimate experience. Until 2008 you do not need a passport to cruise to the Caribbean.

nancigirl
01-25-2007, 05:11 PM
My 'vote' would be for 'all Melanie all the time' on the cruise. Just imagining myself in your situation and that's what i would opt for.
Nancy

MsEva
01-26-2007, 06:50 PM
That sound sooo cool, Melanie! You retired girls have all the fun!! :). Wish I could go.... The weather up here stinks!! But the wife hates cruises.... Almost as much as she hate my hobby!! Lol. So that's not an option currently..... Always thought an Alaskan cruise would be fun....wonder if the make fem muclucs?

I know you'll have a great time..... In which ever gender you choose!! Lucky girl!!

Love Karren

That' probably because she hasn't been on one! I used to think the same way, but after four cruises with my dear wife (last one to Alaska on the Carnival Spirit) I feel differently. I had a fantasy about being able to dress to the nines on a cruise. That would be so freaking fantastic!