PDA

View Full Version : Hairdressers?

Mica
01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Just thought I would ask a question. Does anyone else like me have a penchant ( I won't say fetish cos it's not that strong) for hairdressers? I don't mean getting my hair done but just the way they look. Before my hair started falling out I used to love going to the salon to just look at the sexy hairdressers (the ones with long red nails, Lots of makeup, and way out hairstyles with a white blouse and a black skirt) I used to work down the street from a beauty college and would spend hours gazing out the window at the students as they came outside to have a cigarette during breaks in their studies. Has anyone else wanted to emulate the look of a well put together hairdresser? I know I have to the point where I almost bought a black smock the last time I was in value village. Going later in the week to see if it is still there.

Tanya83
01-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Ha! This is funny. My wife is a hair dresser.
She is extremely talkative and meets all kinds of people. That coupled with the fact she's gorgeous, it's no wonder she want's to divorce me.

Anyway, when I write my dating profile I'm going to include "No Hairdressers" in big bold letters. :D