PDA

View Full Version : Two out of three ain't bad

Kristen Marie
01-23-2007, 08:13 PM
This past week was First Event in Boston, a large gathering of the CD/TG community. For me it was two wonderful days and an evening as Kristen amongst friends. But today was reality and I needed a little boost of something after a tough day at work.

So, after work while still in guy mode, I stopped by my favorite Payless shoe store and bought a pair of strap heels on sale. My friendly SA recognizes me and says....thanks hon...enjoy. Then on to my favorite Lane Bryant in the same mall to buy a yummy white camisole (they are really great) in a smaller size (woo hoo!!). At the register, after browsing the store for 30 minutes, I get another friendly, thanks hon..enjoy....from another favorite SA. This is good......

Then came the Dunkin Donuts next store down....the female clerk hands me the coffee and says....Thank you sir......(bummer). Should have skipped the coffee. (Meatloaf was right)

So, do you have that favorite sales associate you purposely drop by to see/shop that gives you that little extra boost to make your day?

Tanya83
01-23-2007, 08:36 PM
I have a Payless that I regularly go to. The woman knows my face and is always friendly.

Adrienne Heels
01-23-2007, 11:26 PM
I find when I go into Nine West , The Limited , and Lord & Taylor, the stores I frequent, the SAs always greet me warmly, when I am in drab or dressed. I love that feeling.