PDA

View Full Version : Girls in girl mode

dods460
01-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Ok now I have been going out about the city in my femme gear. Now usually I don't talk to women all that much while running errands, but I have found while dressed I am walking up and flirting with girls alot and spreading the good education of transgender:thumbsup:, now what I am curious about is whether these women are actually flirting or are they just being nice because I'm extremely none threatening in a dress?
everyone should toss in there :2c:
and thanks:love:

Christina Nicole
01-24-2007, 08:17 PM
I have noticed when out that women in general tend to be pretty open and accepting of me. I know they are not flirting. It seems that they are reacting to me the same way that they react to any other women. I notice the same behaviors of other women towards my wife when I'm with her. We might be shopping, for example but she's 10 or so feet away, so I can observe her and the other women.

Women normally smile when they walk past each other or say something to each other. They will spontaneously interact, too. They're not insular as men.

I think when I'm read that they don't find me a threat and they're sort-of saying "Welcome to the club." Now if I were a husband or boyfriend of one, then she'd probably react quite differently. I know I've been read a few times and most women just don't seem to mind at all.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Bethany Ann
01-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I love to be "caught" by women when Im out...they seem to love it and have a great reaction. I intentionally plan my dress and drives so that I have the chance to bump into more women. I remember once walking down a long cooridor to the opening of a mall....half way down 3 ladies came out...I turned around and saw several coming at me...after my anurism we all met in the middle and they had a great time with it.

Bethany

Marcie Sexton
01-24-2007, 09:11 PM
I would suppose that they see us as no threat to them or their SO's...Perhaps flattered we want to look and be accepted as they are, all woman :2c:

Marla S
01-24-2007, 09:14 PM
I tend to think that I have the impression GGs are probably a bit more observing (in a nice way) and more open than GMs.
I am a bit unsure here, because I am usually more open myself and care more about the GGs reactions.
(chicken-or-egg problem?)

RobertaFermina
01-25-2007, 03:11 AM
My:2c:,

enfemme, I show that I am accepting (at least of myself), and adventurous (respond to the new and challenging with enthusiasm). I smile alot from a glow in my heart and being.

That gives a GG plenty of freedom to be herself around me.

As a guy I am often introspective and conflicted (agape love, or lust, focus on her mind or her secondary sexual characteristics, so many curves, so little time......) I'm likely to have a manipulative expression, or introspective grimace.

I wonder what GG's think about this question.....Well Girls?

Lanore
01-25-2007, 05:21 AM
I love being observed by women. I wear gym shorts a lot and that shows off my legs. That's where they seem to start and go up. Most of the times I just get a nice smile. Unless my body looks better than theirs.

Lanore

Joy Carter
01-25-2007, 05:35 AM
I have only talked to a couple of GG's while dressed but they were in a Tg venue. I think to some younger GG's we are a curiosity a laugh or just a hoot. But to some older GG's we are perverts or a threat. There can be variations both ways. But I think the totally accepting one's are a god send.

MistyCD
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM
When women see a man, any man their number one thought is.... (you're not going to believe the answer!!)

Is he a threat to me?

We as men do not see it that way. We have little to fear of being raped, beaten, attacked and harmed. But GG's have.

try this the next time you are at a grocery store or another store where there are only two people, you and a GG. If you have a wedding ring on your finger, hide it, cover your hand so the ring is not visible. The GG will most likely give you the once over, analyzing you for potential harm to her. She will be wary. Even more so at night, especially if there are no other women around. Now, be polite, reach for something with your left hand, and she will notice the ring. She might relax a little, seeing it, knowing that you have a wife, her threat assessment of you has dropped a little.

Now here you come along, dressed in a dress, trying to be feminine, and not the threatening male that you are. Complement them on their outfit and shoes, and they will relax even further. After all, you're trying to be one of them, a girl...

I have noticed it before and it has happened to me. Hugs Misty:2c: