PDA

View Full Version : Pics of other t girls

Sasha Anne Meadows
01-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi Girls

I have been showing my wife pics of my t girl friends and she finds them quite attractive. Anyone else have this experience?

Sasha Anne

Marcie Sexton
01-24-2007, 09:41 AM
My wife too was impressed with the girls...Even went so far as to say a lot looked better than she does:heehee:

Karren H
01-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Well........no!! My wife would freak out for sure!! Lol. Should have seen her change the channel when Chandlers Dad (after the sex change) showed up at the door on "Friends".... CLICK!!

And I agree with Marcie... Some are amazing....I certanly can't tell the difference sometimes... But though I do like to look at the posts in the Photo Forum.... I'd much rather look at photos of the Victoria Sevret models!!! :D. The original thing!!!

Had a friend once send me some t-girl photos and said "you should try to look more like these"... Hello!!! To me that was like trying to copy a copy!! After too many times through the Xerox machine the copy tends to get distorted.. Hehehe

Love Karren

melissaabom
01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Yes ..Me too showed pics of other crossdressers and T-Girls!

She was very impressed !

Melissa
:2c:

Jesse69
01-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I admire crossdressers and real good female impersonation. But TG people take it too far with lots of surgery and hormones. Saw a Maury show and the TG girls were so beautiful! More beautiful than real women! But I think they're cheating!

melissaK
01-24-2007, 11:06 AM
No, showing her pics in the past has resulted in two responses from her:

- one is an emotional collapse because she races ahead with panicy fear and assumes I'm showing her what I think I will look like after I leave her, the family, the dogs, my job and head to Amsterdam for a sex change (it takes days to talk her back into reality :doh: ); or,

- she brings me some photos or links of really unsuccessful cross dressing efforts - badly skewed wigs on hairy guys with bright blue eye shadow . . . (:eek: + shiver).

So, no show and tell around here . . .

Wendy me
01-24-2007, 11:12 AM
my wife knows but is not supportive ... i have tried to get her here but so far it has not worked out ....

Ellisia_Lynch
01-24-2007, 11:37 AM
God no!!

Doing that opens a whole can of worms I don't want to even think about.

Ellisia

SherriePall
01-24-2007, 03:55 PM
When I first told my wife about me and she calmed down several days later, I found some couple's web site so she could read the wife's side. Well, the site opened with a couple of nice pics of the CDer. And my wife thought they were of the wife. When I corrected her, she kinda shuttered and that was the end of that.
She had always thought CDers were quite apparent. When she saw those pics and it blew away her mindset, it upset her because -- just maybe -- I could look that good too and she didn't want to know anything about anything.

Teddie
01-24-2007, 04:33 PM
My wife enjoys looking at the girls, and is more critical than I am.

terrinoble
01-24-2007, 06:29 PM
No, showing her pics in the past has resulted in two responses from her:

... she brings me some photos or links of really unsuccessful cross dressing efforts - badly skewed wigs on hairy guys with bright blue eye shadow . . . (:eek: + shiver).

So, no show and tell around here . . .

I recall there was a website called uglytrannies.com - they got in trouble when some of those whose pics appeared on the site threatened suit...
Back to the topic: the woman who became my wife saw me fully dressed the second time she met me... she would end up giving me good advice. We split after three years of marriage for other reasons, or so I like to think.

Christina Nicole
01-24-2007, 08:03 PM
My wife would not be interested in seeing any pictures. She doesn't want to see me, so she'll have less interest in seeing others.
Terrinoble referenced one of the reasons I won't post a photo. One never knows where the heck anything put on the 'net will go. Annoy the wrong person here and one might find a "Do you know this guy" web site with guess who's picture featured.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Rachel Morley
01-24-2007, 08:37 PM
My wife is similar to your wife I think. Marla actually likes feminine looking guys and looked to date a cder before she met me..

DAVIDA
01-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes, Jean as made several favorable comments about many of the ladies on here!
As far as my picture ending up somewhere else? I couldn't
give a :censor: less!

Bethany Ann
01-24-2007, 08:52 PM
No I dont think she is ready yet...or will ever be. While she is fine with me having my secret dress-up parties while she is gone Im pretty sure she does not want to play an active roll in it yet. I always wonder what would she say if she could see me right now...!

Beth

Bethanygirl
01-25-2007, 12:27 AM
My wife likes cd's, and she thinks some of the cd's I've show pictures of to her look hot! I am glad she loves me, or she would be all over some of you girls! :heehee:

JAMIE2809
01-25-2007, 12:34 AM
my wife can't stand it. I drive a semi that is when i get to dress. Need to no how to fit a bra. I don't have one yet. :o

Sweet Jane
01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I think my wife might be surprised that I look like this sometimes...She is always pro CD, TG girls that she sees on telly though

Bluebird GG
01-25-2007, 12:48 AM
its all good, if u see something thats pleasing the to the eye then why not? theirs not a damn thing wrong with it, their is beauty in all things, embrace it u only live once.:D