PDA

View Full Version : jeliousy/envious of actors

Gizmo, Debbie
01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I was readyin the the thread about a soap opera called "All My Children" and having never heard of it i went looking for it on the web, trying to find out what chanel it was on and if it was in the UK.
I couldn't fined the channel/times but did fined some pictures from an episode and was eyeing up the female cast when something stopped me? It was a pictutre of the caracter mentioned (Zarf/Zoe) .

What i'm wondering is how many of you out there see these sorts of programs and get jelious/envious of the actors and how good they look once made up??

janedoe311
01-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Most are plastic. Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Brigitte nelson had implants. Dolly had plastic surgery many time, just to name a few. Most female and many male stars and models, spend lots of money on plastic surgeons. No envy I stay out of the sun and have been commented on my skin.

All my Children is a very long running soap. Surprised you have not seen it. My wife was addicted to it before we got married. Like all soaps has unbelievable characters and plots, but the actors look good.