PDA

View Full Version : What have you never worn but would like to?

Jill
05-27-2004, 08:34 AM
I have posed this question on other forums, and have gotten some great discussions. But what have you never worn but would like to? For me, I would definitely start with a wedding dress, maybe move on to a very elaborate evening gown. Maybe dress like a southern belle or in some kind of victorian dress. So what about everyone else?

~Tammy~
05-27-2004, 08:54 AM
This is a very similar topic to the other thread 'What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?', but I suppose there is one thing I would love to wear and have a photo taken in, but isnt something I would really buy.
As you have already mentioned... it just has to be a white wedding dress!
Tamara and myself have often joked (although I wasnt joking so much!) that when we get married I could be the bride :)
But of course she wants to wear the dress. Ah well, hopefully I'll get to try it afterwards :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't forget a cheerleader outfit of course. Now who among us can honestly say they wouldn't want one of those!!!

That reminds me, can anyone remember the name of the film a few years ago in which a high school guy has to disguise himself as a girl and dress as a cheerleader?

CDKathy
05-27-2004, 09:34 AM
I have been wishing for one for several years now. Every time I pass a magazine stand with bridal magazines its all I can do to keep from drooling over the cover photos.

But I would have to go the whole route of getting one properly fitted and so forth rather than just buying "off the rack". I just never had either the money or the guts to walk into a bridal shop and ask. :o

However, since Vermont passed their Civil Unions law a few years back, it might not be so unusual a request around here any more. :rolleyes:

Rachel_740
05-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Hi Girls,

It looks like the wedding dress is the favourite - that would be my choice to and as CDKathy said, it would have to be fitted properly too.

eleventhdr
05-27-2004, 12:41 PM
I just want the right to wear skirts and dresses when ever i want to!

Allison Vamp
05-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I've actually already worn a wedding dress, and it was pretty fun, all that taffetta swishing around. I've never worn a corset and would like to try it. Also, have my make-up airbrushed.

Gabrielle
05-27-2004, 07:31 PM
I have always wanted to wear a lace up corset. I dont' know why. But I think it would be fun.

I also want to buy a nice leather skirt. I saw a really nice pink leather skirt the past week and my heart was just breaking to see it. It was a bit too pricey. I just couldn't justify the cost. :(

Anyways, someday I will. Hopefully I could find it on sale. :)

onceinawhile
05-27-2004, 11:04 PM
I would like to get fully dressed, my eyebrows curled, matching lipstick and nailpolish. A pageboy wig framing my face, with long dangling earrings. A corset and glue on breastforms, size DD. A lovely dress, the hemline showing my freshly shaven legs, nude stockings, and open toe pumps. My purse in tow, I could then head to the mall to see and be seen.

PaulaJeanette
05-28-2004, 05:21 AM
Good morning ladies...hope you all are having a fabulous day wearing the clothes that makes you feel sooo special and beautiful.

As I re-read this thread, the thought (or image of myself) that came to mind was being dressed in a Playboy Bunny outfit...spiked 4-inch heels, very sheer stockings flowing over freshly shaved legs...trimmed/smooth genital area...sensuously shaped hips, tight waistline, and sculptured breasts and cleavage that are eye-catching...mmmm

To only dream...

Paula J.

Nina
05-28-2004, 08:38 AM
I'm lucky and have loads of great outfits and most clothes I have dreamed of wearing I now own. These enclude a bunnygirl outfit, nurses outfit, schoolgirl outfit, maids outfit and even a great supergirl costume. However I have yet to wear a wedding dress but would love to, it would have to have all the tight bridal underwear to go with it as well. Oneday maybe.

lara_myklund
05-28-2004, 04:02 PM
As I've posted before, I'd like a tight, shaped victorian bustle dress.
I also like a lot of the silk Indian and Oriental clothes, Kameez and Kimonos, nothing that's too revealing though.

aliciagirl
05-29-2004, 06:47 PM
mmmmm wedding dress definitely - white , full length , no train and georgeous flowers to match my nails. I,ve never tried a french maids outfit. I know , very stereotyped but so sexy.

Love alicia :)

CDKathy
05-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Is that you in the picture? If so, you are one beautiful girl!!!! :)

Either way, I love that outfit! I gotta get me one of those!

laurie
05-29-2004, 07:40 PM
I also like a lot of the silk Indian and Oriental clothes, Kameez and Kimonos, nothing that's too revealing though.
I agree with you about the victorian dress with maybe a corset. I like your outfit its very pretty as you are wish I could look that pretty. Have a good day girl. Laurie

AmyH
05-30-2004, 06:25 PM
I'd like to wear that green dress, JLo wore a few years ago. BTW this is my first post. :D

CharlotteSomers
06-07-2004, 06:06 AM
It seems like alot of us want to wear a wedding dress. Well, I just bough my first one on eBay. It's brand new, size 10 and beautiful! This eBayer has more new gowns for sale for well under $100 if you're interested. I can't wait to get mine!! I'll post some pics when I get a chance to take some.

http://stores.ebay.com/Affordable-Lifestyles_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

Julie
06-07-2004, 08:32 AM
I would love to wear this dress and, of course, look like the designer envisioned. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_19_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/halter_handkerchief.jpg

:D

diane
06-07-2004, 08:53 AM
I agree 100% with you Julie ... not only that dress but many others. If I could just look like what the designer had in mind ... sigh

lizzy b
06-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Hey girls...ditto from me...maybe in my next life!!

Amy
06-10-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm new to this so really haven't worn much. I think probably a silk chinese geisha dress would be cool. A lot said wedding dress but I don't think that's for me. When I get married I want her to were the wedding dress.

silent
06-10-2004, 06:18 PM
I'd love to buy and wear corsets. And the right pair of shoes too.

jade
06-10-2004, 10:45 PM
I would love to wear my pink taffetta bridesmaids dress out in public.
I picked up this dress from a charity store, my size, fits purfectly. Told the saleswoman it was for a fancy dress party. It a early 90's style, tons and tons of pink taffetta, with a large bow on the back. Would love to wear it out of the closet.

Jade

Miss Sherry
06-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Ahh, remember the 50's? Well, I mean I remember only vaguely ... I was very young then .... Well, maybe it was from the movies ... :o Anyway, I so wish the Poodle skirt would come back. Ruffling petticoats, tight bodice, flaring skirts, ponytails, lover's lane ....

I'd love to buy a Poodle skirt if I had someplace to wear it.

I wedding dress is also very high on my wish list.

Sherry

wannaplay502000
06-11-2004, 01:07 AM
Corsets are a must, the only way to get a defined waist for any of the really gawdy gowns. I'd like a wedding dress and maybe will try e-bay. I rarely go through a day that I don't slip something slinky on. And shoes, I've got more than my girlfriend and she's a bit pissed about that. Those of us with a firm body and butt can look pretty good in anything but it makes all of us feel pretty to dress up?

Elinor
06-11-2004, 04:33 AM
Southern Belle would be fun but first it would have to be the Wedding Gown a long dress with a petticoat and high heels yummy ! :rolleyes:

Jenny
06-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

The one thing I would like to get which I don't have yet is a little black dress with a flippy skirt. I don't get dressed up very much but I think it would be fun to have a short black dress which I could wear with black hose and lingerie and heels. It would have to have a loose skirt that would blow in the wind when I walked.

I actually went shopping for one once and had kind of a negative experience. I was in a specialty shop for younger women at the mall (I forget the name; they went out of business). I was looking through the racks at the black dresses when the sales clerk came over and said to me in a smart-ass way: "Buying it for yourself?" I don't know if she meant to be funny or what but the way she said it made me nervous and upset so I mumbled something and left pretty quickly afterwards without buying anything. Maybe that's why they went out of business!!! LOL. That was maybe the most negative shopping experience I have ever had.

Anyway, I have still never gotten around to buying my little black dress.

Vivian Best
06-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Good Question....

I would love to have an hour glass figure and put on a very elaborate wedding gown. I would even consider a very glamorous evening gown.

Vivian :o

KathyCD
06-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Jenny - You are so right! Any store that doesn't want cd money should go out of business. Fortunately, in Seattle i've found many whose saleswomen are so very supportive. Their profits zoom when they help us become women.

In the past, i've had salesgirls mouth the word "faggot" and had salesladies act very cold and distant. They don't know what fun it is to understand us and incidently, make much more money.

Mr Frederick once said that 25% of this sales at FOH were to transvestites.

KathyCD

kendra_sweet
06-27-2004, 01:23 AM
:) Hi Jen! You should have said "Why yes it is for Me. Is it illegal for a guy to try on a girls dress?" and went and tried it on and if it fitted go up to the counter with a huge smile and pay for it!.

kelly green
06-27-2004, 02:54 AM
Jill ,
Very nice pic by the way.
mmmmmmmmmmmlets seeeeeeeeeee
AAHH!!
Silk! somthing long, bright, seductive, attractive, somthing that gets a mans attention
NOW! somthing that twists his or her head in a very definate, positive mannor!
Somthing that commands attention!
and of course long black hair, attractive eyes, great breasts, and yes a Killer smile.
come come now my dear, what did you really thingk the answer is?
K.G.

kelly green
06-27-2004, 03:03 AM
Erica dear,
I didn't get the question, but if I was on the take you would be high on the list!
Great pic, I'm dirt when It comes to folkes like you !
Yes I have a long way to go , with help from who wants and or needs to.
best of luck, greatsest of wishes
K.G.

kelly green
06-27-2004, 03:18 AM
Jenny,
love your shopping letter!
I had just bought some microfiber hicut panties, but only one, cus thats all I could find!
So at payday I returnd tomy local, Yes Walmart and handed the sales lady the tag and she ran down the remaining last four they had.
I mentioned somthing of "she" buys my clothes and "I" buy hers, she returned with "lots of men buy womens underware" I felt so releaved.
just a thought, one day I will face the truth when asked, and probably piss my pantys
K.G.

AnnaMaria
06-27-2004, 03:19 AM
I have always been rather conservitive so For me it would have to be something like a true Kimono. Have you ever seen the process the Japanese women go through tto get one of those things on. There are like four or five layers of silk in those things, to say nothing of the sweet nothings that og underneath.

I would imagine that a well fit french 18th century gown would also be a lot of fun to wear though for sure a corset would be a must have.

But of all the dresses ans outfits that i have seen the one that i would enjoy the most would have to be one like Marylin wore in the picture with her skirt blown up. I can just imagine what that must have felt like with the wind running up her legs across her, what would have at that time been, silk clad legs. :eek: :D

kelli63
06-27-2004, 10:47 AM
hi girls

plz dont mind me i have been crossdressing in the clioset for 31 years. Were i live its so hard for me to find anyone that has an open mind. :(

PaulaJeanette
06-30-2004, 08:15 AM
Although my response is not just an item of clothing as others have indicated in their responses...but I think this is along the same lines of thought and desires.

Ever since purchasing my breast forms a few months ago which was a big step in itself, I've begun to entertain the thought of experiencing a full transformation. Up until visiting a CD specialty shop, I had used silicone inserts from Victoria Secrets to fill my bras. Now having the breast forms has taken me to a new level in my crossdressing journey. I guess my desire to avail myself to a transformation service is to just see what's possible.

Currently, by choice, I'm limited to only lacy lingerie, stocking, and heels. Although I've been crossdressing for years, I do not own a wig, make-up, or any women's outer garments, such as skirts, blouses, dresses, etc. However, since joining you ladies online, I must say my interest in capri pants, blouses, etc. has increased. I now scan the newspaper ads and try to imagine myself in these clothing.

Thank you for heightening my femininity through your sharing. I truly treasure this site, your friendship, and all that you beautiful ladies bring.

Paula J.

Darby
06-30-2004, 04:57 PM
I'd like to get one of those V's (vaginas) but haven't gotten one yet.

CDKathy
06-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Darby,

Please! Save your money!!! Those so called "V's" are about the biggest rip off on the market. They are cheaply made and are not the least bit "realistic". I bought three different ones from three different "reputable" CD vendors. What a waste! :mad:

Wanda
06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
A French Maid Outfit, no question. I would love to be dressed like that and answer the door when a salesman rings. The look on his face when he sees me is what I dream about. By the way, if thats your pic, you look great!

maidtina
06-30-2004, 05:57 PM
A French Maid Outfit, no question. I would love to be dressed like that and answer the door when a salesman rings. The look on his face when he sees me is what I dream about. By the way, if thats your pic, you look great!

Maids outfits are fun. I must have eight or nine, some work, some sissy and some french. Never been to the door in any of them, not sure I'd want to, remember the "salesman" has suddenly become a non-consenting participent in your fantasy, is that fair on him ? Now should my wife arange for some gay friends to call and ask me to answer the door that would be a horse of a different colour :-)

As for my choice of dress it would have to be the classic standby of the full bridal outfit (in white of course). At home with just the two of us is all I could expect but for real effect I'd really want to have all my friends and family around me.

Darby
06-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Kathy,
Thanks for that tip! I greatly appreciate not getting ripped off! Now I will probably buy another (darker) Electra wig which wonderfully comes down to my rear. MMM Thanks hon! :)

Dallas
07-07-2004, 11:08 AM
I find that a woolen 4 piece wardrober is very enticing, with a vest, blazer, skirt, and slacks. One that is well made and you have taken the time to alter or have altered to fit you properly. One of those will give you quality outfits to wear all week, and with four of them you will never be without proper attire.

chloe
07-23-2004, 04:11 AM
For me its got to be an tiny bikini..Id have to have the body for it though. Painted toe nails. Sunning my self on a tropical beach. Pink sarong. Margaritas.....Long brown hair.flowery flip flops.Oh Im getting carried away...........................

Victoria Pink
07-23-2004, 04:34 AM
I'd like to wear a corset and I would alos love wear some fancy evening gowns out on the town.

Victoria

mary
07-23-2004, 05:10 AM
The wedding dress, for me, is the ultimate. Long, flowing and billowing with tiny pearls stitched into the bodice. Veil and train. Long white gloves. Petticoats. White, silk stockings and, of course, garter! Professonal make-over and expensive hair. A delicate bouquet to finish the picture ;)
I dream on,
Mary.

Jennifer_Ph
07-23-2004, 05:43 AM
A micro mini-skirt with a bare mid-riff top. I better start dieting!

Kerri
07-23-2004, 07:46 AM
I have posed this question on other forums, and have gotten some great discussions. But what have you never worn but would like to? For me, I would definitely start with a wedding dress, maybe move on to a very elaborate evening gown. Maybe dress like a southern belle or in some kind of victorian dress. So what about everyone else?
A dress similar to Julies picture, but in a sexy red, with 5" red pumps, seemed nylons w/ red lingerie, pearl braclet, necklace, earrings, ... and of course personally, to fit in it like Dolly Parton only w/ even larger "J" cup breasts. ;)

Scaredsis
07-23-2004, 08:54 AM
That would be one heck of a start. Oh! I also would like stockings and opera gloves. :rolleyes:

ChristineRenee
07-23-2004, 05:05 PM
I guess I've been doing this longer than I realized. It just occurred to me that I really couldn't think of anything that I haven't at least worn one time and most of which I already own. I have a wedding dress, a ballerina tutu, french maid outfit (even my wife liked that one...bless her little heart!), a playboy bunny outfit, bellydancer outfit, well the list goes on and on ladies.

If I do think of something significant, I'll post it.

Happy dressing up to one and all!

Peace & Love,

Christine

ChristineRenee
07-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Jenny - You are so right! Any store that doesn't want cd money should go out of business. Fortunately, in Seattle i've found many whose saleswomen are so very supportive. Their profits zoom when they help us become women.

In the past, i've had salesgirls mouth the word "faggot" and had salesladies act very cold and distant. They don't know what fun it is to understand us and incidently, make much more money.

Mr Frederick once said that 25% of this sales at FOH were to transvestites.

KathyCDBeing in clothing sales (men's suits...imagine that!), I can tell you that sales people who shun or ignore us specialty customers are fools...and particularly if they are on commission. If these unenlightened, biased nitwits would learn to "play the game", they would find they we are not only sales friendly, but would gladly be repeat customers. I have had lesbians come into my suit department in the past to buy men's sportcoats and have always treated them with respect...many times like they were a preferred customer. Not only do they really appreciate it and become repeat customers but they tell others of their positive experience which only helps your sales and customer base to expand.

As I said...forgive them cause they truly do not know what they are doing from a business perspective.

Peace & Love,

Christine

Jocee
07-23-2004, 05:43 PM
LOL..... Great question.....

I actually have two items/themes....

1.) The ever popular Wedding Dress.....

2.) A latex catsuit.....

Talk about opposites --- the virginal madonna and the femme-fatale

Rikee
07-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Well I must say for the girls that would like to wear a wedding dress, I have had the most wonderful experience of wearing one and it is by far to me the greatest feeling for the enfemme soul and for the body to be in one. I do hope you all will have the chance to enjoy that experience someday. In fact I just bought a second wedding gown and am hoping to do pics in it later in the year. As what I would like, I think it would also be a real corset and not one of the cheap ones that are mostly for show. Then top it off with one of the older type Southern Belle evening gowns. Maybe someday.......

Jenny
08-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi everyone,

Jenny here trying to get my posting count up. This is another excellent older thread that maybe some of our newer members missed. Anybody have anything to add to this?

odelay
08-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Another one huh? Alright I'll take the fall.

What have I not worn but want to?

Boots/shoes that fit me (I have not yet ventured out to buy anything, mind you), and anything latex/PCV.

HillaryArtemis
08-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Got to be a wedding dress.

JodiArtemis

jessicadiane
08-20-2004, 05:50 PM
I would love to wear a wedding gown with veil,garter the whole thing.I would also like to wear a bridesmaid dress. I would also like to try a teddy sometime ;)

Sara Kat
08-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Probably a wedding dress. Although I'm still pretty new and there are a lot of things that I want to wear but haven't gotten the chance yet. *sighs* :(

Olesha
08-21-2004, 07:02 AM
Girls
It would have to be a black leather basque, stockings, black leather mini skirt and 6 inch thigh high boots.

desirae
08-21-2004, 03:57 PM
I have been lucky enough to wear a bridesmaids gown many times but never a wedding gown which i would love. I would also love to wear the Singapore Airlines Hostie's uniform as it is so sexy, check it out.

Sonya Love
08-21-2004, 04:19 PM
a bunnygirl outfit, nurses outfit, schoolgirl outfit, maids outfit and even a great supergirl costume.

That's like my closet of dreams. Post your Supergirl pics hon! :)

sarah b
08-22-2004, 02:56 AM
I currently own 4 weding dresses, about 20 evening gowns (mostly floaty chiffon), too much lingerie to list and an Alice in Wonderland outfit.
I guess I would really love a gothic creation, tons of satin and lace in red or black and a long length wig to match. Of course I would need a lovely corset underneath and fishnets, perhaps a new pair of heels too.
Someday soon perhaps. Love Sarah

Pamela D.
08-22-2004, 09:40 AM
As a fancier of costumes, my wardrobe includes the french maid outfit but also maid/housekeeping dresses complete with aprons and also nurse's outfits not seen much any more: totally white from cap, dress, hose and shoes to foundation garments.

BUT, what I would really enjoy is a beautiful ballerina costume complete from tiara to tutu to shoes. *sigh*

Hugs to all!

Pamela

Elinor
08-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Charlotte you lucky girl in buying a Brides Gown. :D
Where are the photos of you wearing your wedding dress?
I think we would all love to see you girl. :)

mchelle
08-22-2004, 10:02 AM
i think for me it would be a skirt or dress and actually b able to pass lol
schoolgirl pleated skirt and actually go out..i have worn some at night and walked around building..
i do like the kimono Japanese ideas as i love asian women too.
guess overall just to b able to wear anything feminine and actually go out in daylight

jessicadiane
08-22-2004, 11:19 AM
I thought of another thing I would want to wear. I would love to wear an evening gown and a tiara with a Miss America sash :o

joannablake
08-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Well for me it would have to be a two piece bakini set of course i would want the killer body for it to. I would want to be a 36 DD with a 26 inch waist and 34 inch hips with smooth long legs to connect to them. And just sit out in the sun all day and get an awesome tan.

Love Always
Joanna :cool:

Gerbil
08-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Lucky for me I have had a lot of supportive friends over the years and have pretty much had my chance to wear all the things I have wanted. Ranging from skirts and dresses to prom dresses to one Halloween (of course that's kinda cheating) wearing a black satin teddy to school. What I wish for now is to be able to find more stuff that fits and looks like I want it to. When I was younger and a smaller size I could find stuff farly easily. Now being a big boy, dressing as a big girl has limited choices. Most of the clothes my size are either incredibly ugly, or just dont' exist. Lingere is very hard to find attractive fitting stuff.....UGH!!!

So I wish I could find satin dresses to wear, in my size.

suzi_cd
08-23-2004, 12:13 AM
I think I'm with Olesha on this one ;)

suzi

xxx

odelay
08-23-2004, 12:14 AM
Oh, I'd also like to add onto my list: a corset!

Alayna
08-23-2004, 12:21 AM
;)

I just thought of something I've always wanted - a pair of shoes that fits!! Seriously though, I would love a long, wide petticoat to go under some of flowing gowns I have.

Alayna
08-23-2004, 12:30 AM
:mad: rrrrgh, I've "always" wanted this mid-length leather skirt since I saw it at Dillards last week, but damn. $120 for something I might never wear out of this house seems a bit extravagent

silkstockings71
10-15-2004, 09:13 AM
i have never worn make up and propper fitting high heels, these two i will at some stage fit the time in to do :)

Anne Charlotte
10-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Michelle Pfeiffer's catwoman outfit - and to look like she did !

That would be Heaven

Jenna1561
10-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Oh so many to choose from. But the wedding dress is of course every girl's dream, including mine. I haven't tried any of the other themes, so there are others I want to try also, including the popular cheerleader and a corset and Victorian gown.

Jiera
10-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Definitely the cheerleader outfit, tho that's more of a male fantasy than a femme one, for me. :)

I recently got the schoolgirl outfit, so that's one thing I can check off (don't have pictures, tho, except from the catalog: http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/pierresilber_1812_5557726).

Though I'd love to try this one:

http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/pierresilber_1811_11377694

Ji

babe4life
10-15-2004, 01:49 PM
I have been trying to buy a particular wedding dress that has been on auction here for a while, but my bid is always too low :(. Oh well.

I have to go to a black tie affair tomorrow evening. Just checked if my tuxedo still fits (it does!), but then the thought struck me. I would LOVE to be able to wear a stunning female cut tuxedo with those stilleto heels that I ordered. Ooohhhh, what a thought! :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-15-2004, 02:33 PM
"Never the bride always the bridesmade" the saying goes and I would like a nice bridesmaids dress with ample peticoats underneath, a nice peach colour would be nice.

Julietta (Julie)

violetlinda
10-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Well, I had a chance to wear a wedding dress and I wore it outside home for a whole night!
It was my mother dress, staying in an old closet in the attic.
I had it fit on me and...
It was in carnival time for a costume ball and I could wear it without problems.
I had high heels and I was proud to have them for a long time.
But... the girls there asked me hooow i could wear those shoes for such a looong time, insinuating I was not a normal guy.
So I had to put off my wonderful shoes...
I had some photos and , if I take my courage in my hands, maybe I will post it.

HippyGirlKelly
10-15-2004, 06:40 PM
A red and black cheerleading uniform. Maybe I'll get one for halloween. :)

Nikki A.
10-15-2004, 07:14 PM
When I was a teen I cleaned a bridal shop after hours. tried on wedding & bridesmaids gowns. Bad place for such an impressionable child. ;)
I agree with a corset and the guts to go out fully dressed opinionsbe damned.

Jerry
10-15-2004, 09:31 PM
I think a corset is my most dreamed of item. It would help provide the shape that I truly desire. From there a formal gown or historical dress would round out the goal.

Felicity
10-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Jerry, did you see the set of links I posted for corsets?

JoannaDees
10-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Julie, I think you should buy that dress. Get a natural bra because of the low back, then post your beautiful picture. Go girl!

lonelycrossdresser
10-16-2004, 01:43 AM
I've tried everything I can buy, sexy underwear, fancy dresses, nightwear, wedding dresses (love them), ect. I'm looking for new ideas. I guess swimwear would be the answer to your question. I've never tried that..

Michele21
10-16-2004, 02:34 AM
Hello Girls,
Love to go in style with all the trimmings,besides I like black. Don't get me
wrong I love to wear what I feel too. Who else out there seems to go with the feelings of the day.

Love Ya,
Michele21

babe4life
10-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Hi Michele. Welcome!

BecomingBrooke
10-16-2004, 04:17 AM
hey girls,
well i hate to be a party pooper but the idem i woudl like to wear is a little diffrent from eveyone elses i would like to wear a tennis outfit like the one below whail(sp) playing tennis. with brestforms and shaven body that would be a dream come true!

love,
Elisha

JoannaDees
10-16-2004, 04:33 AM
You gave a link to a file on your own computer. Use the "manage attachments" below, browse, then upload. If one pic, it's embedded, if more, it's a link embedded. Hurry, hurry, hurry, need to see pic!!!!!!

crispy
10-16-2004, 04:35 AM
something like this would be nice - $1500 on ebay.

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:14 AM
i like that :D

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:15 AM
I would love to wear this dress and, of course, look like the designer envisioned. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_19_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/halter_handkerchief.jpg

we're not worthy we're not worthy :D

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:24 AM
I have been trying to buy a particular wedding dress that has been on auction here for a while, but my bid is always too low :(. Oh well.

I have to go to a black tie affair tomorrow evening. Just checked if my tuxedo still fits (it does!), but then the thought struck me. I would LOVE to be able to wear a stunning female cut tuxedo with those stilleto heels that I ordered. Ooohhhh, what a thought! :D

Love,
Vicky
dat would be awsome i would love to see you in that. :D

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:27 AM
something like this would be nice - $1500 on ebay.
if that was in black i whould die a happy girl if i owned it. its beautiful. :D

crispy
10-16-2004, 06:48 AM
if that was in black i whould die a happy girl if i owned it. its beautiful. :D
a black wedding dress? what are you, the bride of darkness? :eek:

hey, you should see the matching panties: :) nice, eh?

babe4life
10-16-2004, 06:48 AM
Oooh, Samantha, if I could find one. I always loved how female magicians are portrayed with the formal jacket over the one piece suit, those fishnet stockings and high heels. *swoon*. Not good formal wear, but oooh. And of course the tophat :)

LacyPJs
10-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Mine wouldn't bee all that extravagant... I'd like a plaid, pleated skirt, matching turtleneck & tights with either boots or pennyloafers. You know, the preppy look.

LacyPJs

crispy
10-16-2004, 10:20 PM
oh, no, not implants. never, never, never. :eek:
home grown would be so much nicer and I'm sure they would be infinitely more sensitive than a hemispherical bag of chemicals.

samanthajay
10-17-2004, 05:42 AM
a black wedding dress? what are you, the bride of darkness? :eek:

hey, you should see the matching panties: :) nice, eh?
maybe. i just like black better. with pink trim. like the panteis. :D

samanthajay
10-17-2004, 05:43 AM
Oooh, Samantha, if I could find one. I always loved how female magicians are portrayed with the formal jacket over the one piece suit, those fishnet stockings and high heels. *swoon*. Not good formal wear, but oooh. And of course the tophat :)
got ot have the top hat. dat would be sexy. :D

babe4life
10-17-2004, 05:50 AM
oh, no, not implants. never, never, never. :eek:
home grown would be so much nicer and I'm sure they would be infinitely more sensitive than a hemispherical bag of chemicals.

I am with Crispy on this one. I want my very own, home-grown pair. Hmm. One day :D

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-17-2004, 06:06 AM
got ot have the top hat. dat would be sexy. :D

Now this is roughly what I had in mind. Just still need to add the top hat :)

samanthajay
10-17-2004, 06:11 AM
:eek: *faints*

crispy
10-17-2004, 06:13 AM
Now this is roughly what I had in mind. Just still need to add the top hat :)
GO FOR IT BABE, boobs and all! :)

babe4life
10-17-2004, 06:35 AM
Samantha, are you OK? Somebody bring me the smelling salts! There, there now ...

;)

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-17-2004, 06:36 AM
Crispy, it looks stunning, doesn't it? Hmm, one day I would love to be able to pull off a look like that ...

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-17-2004, 06:57 AM
Crispy, it looks stunning, doesn't it? Hmm, one day I would love to be able to pull off a look like that ...

Love,
Vicky
just take care what you pull off, ya hear?
Amelie went topless before she disappeared. :(

babe4life
10-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Nope, definitely not topless for me. :D

I was visiting family in Brisbane earlier this year and they took us up to the Sunshine Coast to this one particular beach. Now of course, they didn't say why we were going to this beach, but it was quite a walk to get there from where we parked the car. So finally we arrive. Walk out onto the beach to see this guy NAKED as the day he was born strolling towards us. :o

I didn't know where to look. I mean, that thing was HUGE. How on earth did the man walk? And where do you buy underwear that can contain that monster?

Yup, they took us to an clothing-optional beach. The thing is, the day wasn't so marvellous so it was mostly the die-hards that were out there. The older ladies and gents with everything sagging and this guy.

Scary, scary stuff.

But I digress. The only thing I want removed is, well you know. We had the discussion earlier about the graphic details :D

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-17-2004, 02:03 PM

it has to be a wedding dress but better still a Late Victorian/ Edwardian once- Corset, bustle etc!!! A Saree would be nice to try too.
Fiona xx

babe4life
10-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Fiona, now that you mention it, that old style of wedding dress is beautiful. There is very little as breathtaking to me (literally I guess!) as a corset style wedding dress that pulls the figure in properly. And my figure needs shaping :)

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 03:09 AM
Samantha, are you OK? Somebody bring me the smelling salts! There, there now ...

;)

Love,
Vicky
oohhhh vicky in the fem tux outfitt. check please. :D

babe4life
10-18-2004, 10:41 AM
:p

Now I really want to find one :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Sorry Vicky, couldn't find the costume you wanted but there are things on the link below which will keep some people happy.

http://www.wonderlandparty.com/index.html?mid=google01

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Hmm, they have some really nice outfits there, don't they? Fancy dress parties seem to have gone out of the limelight around here now :(. Here's hoping they become fashionable again soon!

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Fiona, now that you mention it, that old style of wedding dress is beautiful. There is very little as breathtaking to me (literally I guess!) as a corset style wedding dress that pulls the figure in properly. And my figure needs shaping :)

Hi Vicky,
You're right about the corset, but it would be fun!

Fiona

Krissi
10-18-2004, 05:20 PM
I would have to say the outfits I would have wanted to wear were the teen look. When I was a teen and dressing everyday I didn't have a sister so I had to sneak around in mom's things. She had a lot of business outfits so I made a fine secretary but always wanted to dress like the girls I went to school with. To this day one of my favorite outfits to see is a denim skirt and pink top with a pony tail or pig tails. As I got older I never really had a chance to explore these outfits much. I've always looked like a mid 20s-30ish business woman more than a teen so I've always gone for that look. Guess I get to leave those outfits to my dreams.

JJ :)

Tristen Cox
10-18-2004, 05:50 PM
How about Britney Spears!?! huh huh can I huh?

kristi cd
10-18-2004, 05:57 PM
How about Britney Spears!?! huh huh can I huh?

Isn't that every CD's dream? Well at least it would be for me. :rolleyes: :D

crispy
10-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Gwyneth is closer to my dream...... :rolleyes:

mellissa
10-18-2004, 10:49 PM

i would love to wear a corset it just i cant afford one and dont know how to make one so yeah

Felicity
10-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Have you been following Alayna's thread on making a corset? Simply titled "New Corset"

samanthajay
10-19-2004, 12:36 AM
Isn't that every CD's dream? Well at least it would be for me. :rolleyes: :D
i dont find britney all that attractive. amy lee on the other hand. oooo huba huba
ohh and vicky if you do find an out fit like that pot a pic. :D

Sarah Cummings
10-19-2004, 12:54 AM
I would love to be a bride in a mock wedding getting married to a really handsome man. Complete with bridesmaid,and the whole entorage. Of course, when it comes to "You may now kiss the bride!" The crowd would have to have some patience, 'cause this will take a while. I would want all you girls to be there so I can throw the bouquet in the air to the next lucky bride. MMMM! :p Sarah

sissy stacy
10-19-2004, 08:16 AM
(curtsey)

Yes, add me to the 'wedding dress' list.

I have worn and still have my bridesmaid dress, I even was a bridesmaid; two ladyfriends of mine went to San Francisco to get married when they were still doing it and several of us went. They know that I am a breeder but also that I am a 'girl', so they asked me to be a bridesmaid. It was one of the more memorable times dressed. They had me as a girl for the whole five days we were there. San Francisco is, of course, tolerant about that.

Also, a formal gown, like for a ball or something, the kind with a wide, billowy skirt.

I would like to wear the above three because I like petticoats. I do have dresses and skirts that require petticoats, but I have never had nor worn a wedding dress or a major formal gown.

There is one non-petticoat item that I would like to wear, but it would require a major weight loss: a Suzy Wong dress. ALso, what to do about the bulge with the Suzy Wong dress, very little to hide behind there and I do not like gaffs.

(curtsey)

-Sissy Stacy

babe4life
10-19-2004, 11:00 AM
I don't know how many times I've read this title and it never really hit me http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_108.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

What would I like to wear but never have? The body of a woman! Talk about a no brainer!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

Crispy! Get out of the water!

JulieM, truer words never spoken! If only body swap technology was readily available. I would love to do something along those lines :)

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-19-2004, 09:53 PM
nah, it's cool in here, just watching you!!
> :D :D :D :D <

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 02:11 AM
I don't know how many times I've read this title and it never really hit me http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_108.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

What would I like to wear but never have? The body of a woman! Talk about a no brainer!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

julie where do you get those cute smilies with the animetions. their awsome. :D

SatinSarah
10-20-2004, 01:16 PM
I think the wedding dres is a must - but I also like the idea of a very sexy ball gown - off the shoulder number and bodice style. I would love to wear a corset and high heels and a sexy black leather dress. I also like the idea of PVC uniforms - nusres, maids etc but never get roun to doing anything about it....bunny girl sounds fun too. Oh so many things still to try. Thats why its such good fun being a CD!

Felicity
10-20-2004, 02:44 PM
I originally posted a similar message in the "What have you worn" thread in case I forgot. My most desirable outfit would be an replica Playboy Bunny outfit. I would have to have a good paying job again and lose several inches in the waist first. When I first came across these, I would have been able to wear one. Age and lack of activity have caught up with me. I haven’t weighed myself for a while but I used to maintain 145-150 at 5’11”. I am probably about 170 now. If I get back below a natural 30" waist, I can fit in one with a 25-26" waist.

Look at this site: http://www.pjtv.tv/Playboybunny.htm

Julie
10-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Felicity, don't worry about the weight I'm sure you'd look cool in the Bunny Costume , I read your other post so carry on saving. :D

Julie J

AmyCarter
10-20-2004, 03:15 PM
since so many of you replied that you'd like a corset, i thought i'd let you know of candsconstructions.com. they are of the highest quality daily tightlacing corset you can find and run on average $400/order. i've bought three from them through tom lierse at staylace.com and have been very well pleased.

Felicity
10-20-2004, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't want to violate the image of the hourglass figure of a replica. Besides, it is likely they wont make one to the dimensions I would need!

Original Bunny outfits for exanple only came in a C or D cup. Most bunnies had a small waist. A 24" waist which was common then, probably used a 22" bunny outfit. They have a corset like fit.

sweetvici
10-20-2004, 10:52 PM
:) My first, and almost automatic answer to this question was; "Real un-enhanced B or C cup breasts, To have and to hold till death do us part!!!" :D But after reading the whole post, I think I'm gonna have to go with Julies answer!!! " The body of a woman!!!" At least for a week or two!!! Vici :)

Michele21
10-21-2004, 01:17 AM
:) Hi Ladies,
Love the concept of Wedding dress but have to have the undies to go with. I'm small and only weigh around 115 Lbs. I even wear a size 71/2
medium shoe size. I have some brest forms which I love to death the wife bought them for me. Oh,could someone tell me how too get a picture on this
sight. I have a scanner,could scan one but I don't know how to tranfer.
Anyway happy crossdressing.
Love Ya,
Michele21

Michele21
10-21-2004, 01:26 AM
hmmmm how about Gwyneth Paltrow...

Bad Erica BAD Bad EricaIf it is you very pretty.

Michele21
10-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Love to wear her body and out fit. Just like being a full blown woman.

Felicity
10-21-2004, 10:11 AM
If it were only that simple to wear the body of a woman. I think we would all have fun going out with no fears.

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:11 AM
I would wear the body of a woman in a heartbeat. That would be wonderful

Michele21
10-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Hi Jessica,
Have you seen Freaky Friday,I would love too go back and forth in Womans bodies
like putting on clothes what a concept.
Michele21

Julie
10-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Many have stated here they'd like to wear a wedding dress, this link is to a new site which not only caters for this it is more like a one stop shop.

http://www.rufflesnlace.com/RufflesNLace_home.html

Julie J

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 03:05 PM
I'd love to wear a bikini or some type of two piece bathing suit. Hell, I'd be happy with a one piece. My wife refuses to allow me that one pleasure, mainly because she thinks (and rightly so) that within a few days I'll have bikini tan lines. Currently I have pantie tan lines, and she doesn't like that. I'd love, and I mean absolutely love, to have bikini top tan lines. Oh, GAWD!

Felicity
10-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Get a one piece tan through....

sweetvici
10-29-2004, 05:31 PM
Hi all I'm back!! Its been a while since I posted my last reply and I think I should have stayed with my first reply. I want real brests and nipples!!!!! I just wish I could afford some kind of treatment but I can't. I love breasts!! I can honestly say that is my favorite part of a woman's body The cleavage is SOOO!!!Beautiful!! If I could have real breast on my body I'd be in heaven!! Anyone got any tips??? I can't afford homones or surgery and I'd prefer to have them be natural but I'd give almost anything for a nice set of breasts!! Say a large 'A' or maybe a 'B'cup!! Short of that I'd like to know where to get some realistic looking breasts to wear so I can show off my cleavage even more!! I'm afraid I'm running out of time...I'm not getting any younger!!Thanks Vici :)