PDA

View Full Version : Julie York PLC

Julie York
01-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Following the various posts about CD employment...Let's Play...JULIE YORK PLC.

O.K. so it turns out I am a Squillionaire! (Because I am so damned funny and a genius and made lots of dosh.....somehow)

So I decide to open Julie York PLC, selling...stuff and things....It's a GENUINE working business anyway. It is a proper business for making money! Not some stupid idea that won't work.

This means I can employ anyone I damn well like (within reason) and if I happen to have a very very very open CD /TS policy then that's good for me. The fact that I only employ mainly TS and CDs , well that's because they are all very good at what they do. (Obviously.) And can wear whatever they like at work just as long as the work doesn't suffer and it doesn't disrupt sensible work practices

(Seriously, think it through.)

So right, what do I need to make it work? Firstly, I need a building with it's own grounds, not overlooked. (No snoopy camera crap from the press) . Secure entry at the main gate, changing facilities (for the closet group, so they can change at work) and three sets of toilets....Boys, Girls, Tweenies. I am going to employ women so they require their own 'rest room' I think. If they are happy going to the Tweenies then good.

The actual job, I think for common sense in this present age, would require little public interaction. So the CD /TS people would mainly work in the back offices doing software or making stuff, clothing, booking holidays, editing a magazine, whatever. Front desk would be girl secretaries, full transition and guys.

Any more ideas.

Write with CV and underwear photo to:-
Julie York PLC.
P.O.Box 64525437435648543673838
Yorkshire.

Love Julie.

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Following the various posts about CD employment...Let's Play...JULIE YORK PLC.

O.K. so it turns out I am a Squillionaire! (Because I am so damned funny and a genius and made lots of dosh.....somehow)

So I decide to open Julie York PLC, selling...stuff and things....It's a GENUINE working business anyway. It is a proper business for making money! Not some stupid idea that won't work.

This means I can employ anyone I damn well like (within reason) and if I happen to have a very very very open CD /TS policy then that's good for me. The fact that I only employ mainly TS and CDs , well that's because they are all very good at what they do. (Obviously.) And can wear whatever they like at work just as long as the work doesn't suffer and it doesn't disrupt sensible work practices

(Seriously, think it through.)

So right, what do I need to make it work? Firstly, I need a building with it's own grounds, not overlooked. (No snoopy camera crap from the press) . Secure entry at the main gate, changing facilities (for the closet group, so they can change at work) and three sets of toilets....Boys, Girls, Tweenies. I am going to employ women so they require their own 'rest room' I think. If they are happy going to the Tweenies then good.

The actual job, I think for common sense in this present age, would require little public interaction. So the CD /TS people would mainly work in the back offices doing software or making stuff, clothing, booking holidays, editing a magazine, whatever. Front desk would be girl secretaries, full transition and guys.

Any more ideas.

Write with CV and underwear photo to:-
Julie York PLC.
Yorkshire.

Love Julie.

i would soooooooooooooooooolike to work (did i say work????)oh sorry that would get inthe way of play time ........................oh if you need someone to like do ressess i could do that.............................................. . ;)

Priscilla1018
01-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks Julie I needed a laugh after getting back from grocery shopping.
My God where do all of these people come from?
Hugs
Priscilla

stevie h
01-28-2005, 04:18 PM
i'll serve the coffee.

stevie

xx

racheal
01-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Resume on it's way - hope you can afford my wages. :) (Just kidding)...

DonnaT
01-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Julie York PLC.
Yorkshire.

Dear Ms. York,

I have a small company, Donna's LS, and employ a staff of 2500 excellent seamstresses.

We are seeking to expand our business to the UK, and would like to do business with your company. Attached are a few pictures of our excellent work.

If these items peak your interest, please get in touch with me at:

Donna's LS
c/o Donna Williams
P.O. Box 654321
Washington, DC 20005

Sincerely,

Donna T. Williams
Owner

Attachment(s) as stated
DTW/mdp

http://secretsinlace.com/silstore/images/45146-T.jpg http://secretsinlace.com/silstore/images/46010cn-1-T.jpg http://secretsinlace.com/silstore/images/32694-T.jpg http://secretsinlace.com/silstore/images/5910-T.JPG

Julie York
01-28-2005, 04:34 PM
wendy me... is already booked as tea lady. The first company will be a u.k. one and we drink tea all day (with crumpets) so we always need someone to walk round aimlessly serving tea and talking twaddle.

(wendy...twaddle is a Yorkshire expression. It means...words of sympathy and understanding).

Mona is the On Site Air Stewardess. We don't have a plane but her job is to look sexy and walk round showing people where the fire exits are. Sort of tedious after a week or two but 38 uniforms are supplied and there's an underwear allowance.

TV Rachael gets to do....anything she likes. Anything at all! No really...Anything!

Tamara GG is the "Slapper In". She stands at the door and slaps any late girls on the bum if it is after 9.00 am.

Allison UK is official company party organiser. It's a part time job but woohoo what parties!

Julie York
01-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Dear Donna T
Thank you for your recent correspondence. I can see that our two companies could work very well together. I will be over your way shortly, so if we can arrange to meet up that would be very interesting.

Julie Y.
P.S.: I will of course need to inspect your underwear models closely to make sure the correspond to EU regulations.

P.P.S; Dress sexy

MonaSmith
01-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi Julie,

Can you be like Richard Branson and buy an airline? Please?

Love

Mona xx.

Ooooh spooky, you pre-empted me while I was writing. Forget the plane just give me the uniforms, lol.

LaurenAnne
01-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh, oh, can I be someone's secretary? Please? :)

Julie York
01-28-2005, 04:49 PM
There are several posts available for secretaries. But you must be able to type properly.

And look sexy. One skill is not enough.

I do have an opening for a helicopter pilot. What's that girl with the gun called?

Julie York
01-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Lauren. With that skirt and those legs...Learn to type. I'll give you on the job training. You start tomorrow.

paulaN
01-28-2005, 05:05 PM
need an electrician to keep the lighting lit.

DonnaT
01-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Dear Donna T
Thank you for your recent correspondence. I can see that our two companies could work very well together. I will be over your way shortly, so if we can arrange to meet up that would be very interesting.

Julie Y.
P.S.: I will of course need to inspect your underwear models closely to make sure the correspond to EU regulations.

P.P.S; Dress sexy

Dear Ms. York,

Thank you for your response to my recent letter.

I look forward to our meeting.

I will have to go through our inventory to find something to your liking. Do you have a color preference?

Yours,
Donna T. Williams

Julie York
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Paula, An all round fixer would be good for lights, wiring etc. Though you do realise you'll be known as "Paula The Plug".

Still, you can wear what you like!. And there is ample opportunity for climbing a ladder in a short skirt.

Julie York
01-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Dear Donna T
In this day and age it is unwise to discuss colour but to be honest pink underwear works for me.

LaurenAnne
01-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Lauren. With that skirt and those legs...Learn to type. I'll give you on the job training. You start tomorrow.

Well, the suit I'm wearing in my avatar might be a little short for secretarial work. Lord knows I can barely sit down in it like a proper lady, much less bend down to file papers or pick up contact lenses. ;)

DonnaT
01-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Dear Julie,

Pink? Yes pink I can definitely do. One of my favorite colors.

Julie York
01-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Well, the suit I'm wearing in my avatar might be a little short for secretarial work. Lord knows I can barely sit down in it like a proper lady, much less bend down to file papers or pick up contact lenses. ;)

Yeah you'll fit right in girl!

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Julie York

What's that girl with the gun called?[/QUOTE]

wendy............................................. ....... :p

sherri
01-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Ms. York,

You're going to need a marketing VP and can I have the job and a corner office and can I have a really cute crossdresser secretary and if she can't type worth a flip that's okay because I can see her legs from my desk so if it takes her awhile I don't mind?

Sincerely,
Sherri

Georgette
01-28-2005, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=Julie York

What's that girl with the gun called?

wendy............................................. ....... :p[/QUOTE]
Yes can I be in charge of security, I'll pay you well if I don't have to change from my femme clothes. :rolleyes:

Holly
01-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Dear Ms. York,

Experienced in Mass Media, both written and printed form. Please consider for PIO position in your orgainzation.

Holly the Hugger

StephanieCD
01-28-2005, 09:58 PM
I have considered opening a CD/TS web design studio. Find qualified individuals from around the world and coordinate development projects and such through telecom. Not as fun as going to work in a building though. sigh.

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 07:39 AM
There are several posts available for secretaries. But you must be able to type properly.

And look sexy. One skill is not enough.

I do have an opening for a helicopter pilot

. What's that girl with the gun called?

julie we going to need security let me say my sis georgette can handle that
i will vouge for her........we are family................. ;)

Julie York
01-29-2005, 07:58 AM
So far I have applications for...
Electrician.
Media consultant.
Security.
Tea/coffee lady (2).
A planeless Airhostess.
and
347 secretaries.

So no-one wants the underwear fashion model job then?

(Do I have to trawl through the posts to find my helicopter pilot?! The one pointing the gun in her av dammit!)

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Electrician.
Media consultant.
Security.
Tea/coffee lady (2).
A planeless Airhostess.
and
347 secretaries.

(Do I have to trawl through the posts to find my helicopter pilot?! The one pointing the gun in her av dammit!)
give the job to my sis georgette...............she locked and loaded .........and looks good in a skirt................................ ;)

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=Julie York
Tea/coffee lady (2).

boss ,girlferind your in luck we are well ypu know what i mean ...............
ok like i got theies mulitable people thingeys going on here .............well
i could get some of us /me to like do the tea and the underwear fashion modeling...........at the same time............get this for one pay..........
more money for corperte shopping trips................... :p

ChristineRenee
01-29-2005, 09:10 AM
Julie,

Don't know why I missed this thread before, but if you need an underwear model, well girlfriend...here I am. Proof will be in the pics when the Christine Collection 2005 debuts up on the forum here in another week or so. (yes Wendy...pics are forthcoming so DON'T START WITH ME, ok?) Not young anymore, but still got a pretty decent bod...especially the legs! Keep me in mind sweetie, ok?!!!!:cool: ;)

Huge Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

nancygirl__f
01-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Dont forget about me.. the poor college student... Ive heard lots of girls model to help pay for college you know. So sign me up, mark me down, write me in, or whatever it is you need to do. This girl needs a job! :D

MonaSmith
01-29-2005, 11:52 AM
I love the idea of a 1960's style typing pool full of trannys. All pencil skirts, updos and glasses. How can we make this happen? I really want to make this happen!! Lol.

Mona xx.

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Julie,

Don't know why I missed this thread before, but if you need an underwear model, well girlfriend...here I am. Proof will be in the pics when the Christine Collection 2005 debuts up on the forum here in another week or so. (yes Wendy...pics are forthcoming so DON'T START WITH ME, ok?) Not young anymore, but still got a pretty decent bod...especially the legs! Keep me in mind sweetie, ok?!!!!:cool: ;)

Huge Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

just well she don't do pics.............................................. ..no company photos .................................................. ......... :eek:

Julie York
01-29-2005, 01:13 PM
A typing pool with 300 trannies all dolled up. And I get to be BOSS!

Woohoo!

Just got to think of something that needs typing now....

MonaSmith
01-29-2005, 01:19 PM
A typing pool with 300 trannies all dolled up. And I get to be BOSS!

Woohoo!

Just got to think of something that needs typing now....We could all type out our vital statistics?

Julie York
01-29-2005, 01:28 PM
If I could just see how to make it make money........Hey I know!......You have to PAY ME to work there...YES! That would work!
Instead of going on holiday from work, you come and work for me for 2 weeks.

Julie York PLC (Change clothes, change jobs, change sex! Live your dream!)

Tamara Croft
01-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Can I apply then??? Surely you're going to need a Beauty Therapist on hand to make you all beautiful :D I also have whips, handcuffs and other 'things' if your employees need controlling :p

Tamara x

P.S. I'm still laffin.... this thread is so funny
P.P.S I can type about 80wpm :D

sherri
01-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Electrician.
Media consultant.
Security.
Tea/coffee lady (2).
A planeless Airhostess.
and
347 secretaries.

You obviously missed my marketing application.

*sniff*

Julie York
01-29-2005, 02:15 PM
I didn't miss marketting I thought you were multi-media. Yeah, come aboard!

Tamara...You can be Human Resources. We all go to you with problems...for make-up...and I send the bad girls there for a 'stern talking to'.

(Hey Tamara you are already the official Slapper-In! Read above thread somewhere.)

Trinity_cat
01-29-2005, 02:22 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?u=2956&dateline=1099057714...Let me introduce you to Sara Kat.

I will never apply for a job with you.
Who wants to work for a boss who can't remember employees names. sheeesh.

Julie York
01-29-2005, 03:44 PM
I knew dat!

But she hasn't applied.

ChristineRenee
01-29-2005, 04:07 PM
just well she don't do pics.............................................. ..no company photos .................................................. ......... :eek:Julie...don't pay any attention to Wendy wee-wee here...she's just sore cause I wouldn't take pics of her nekkid in the john!:eek: :D