PDA

View Full Version : Which choice

Marcie Sexton
01-25-2007, 12:28 PM
For the MTF having to make a choice between the two which would you choose:

Have Breasts or New plumbing

For the FTM having to make the same choice as above...

Have a New Top or New Plumbing...

Lets make this a black & white question, no shades of gray PLEASE.

Inquiring mind wanting to know...

tammie
01-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone: I am already there I think. I would much rather to have beautiful breasts than a vagina. I have very good sex both as a man and as a woman now. I am not attracted to men, and it is just by blind dumb luck that I happened to meet a man that is attracted to me in lingerie. He is gay, but is dominant and likes seeing me in lingerie and to be submissive to him.

At the same time I have a casual GF that I have very good sex with as well. I can fill a C cup in minimizer styles only, and I don't care for forms. If I could have one change it would be to have larger fuller breasts and bigger pink nipples like some women have huge nipples.

I have discussed with my male lover having my nipples enlarged and he is all for it. Then I would no longer be able to go bare chested at pools as I would obviously have woman breasts. Right now my nipples R about 1.5" across, I would like for them to be at least 3" like some womens I have enough tissue to make it so I can fill a B cup of any bra and C cup in minimizer styles, but I can go bare chested. If I get my nipples enlarged I will never be able to go bare again.

Samantha Jane Foster
01-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Tough choice! New plumbing, I think. Breasts aren't as important to me, other than girls have them so I'd like to have them too.

tommi
01-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Tricky question being a mtf natural breast to fit my bodysize.:blushing:

Casey Morgan
01-25-2007, 12:59 PM
I'd choose breasts. I don't think about my plumbing anyway, and most people aren't going to see it. I've never been flat on top and I love looking at the "swells" when I look in the mirror. I'm actually disappointed when I look and don't see them.

sue ellan
01-25-2007, 01:03 PM
being a MTF crossdresser i would go for breasts and leave the plumbing like it is.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Andrea_girl
01-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I'd choose breasts

Tamera
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM
I'll go with a vagina. I'm tired of tucking.

Marla S
01-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Hm.................. hm.............tough one .................

New plumbing !!!!!!!!! definitively.

Just learn to like my male boobs (these tiny things). A bit larger wouldn't do much. Much larger ... umph ... wouldn't fit to my chest anyway.
A new pluming certainly is a whole different world of experiences.
Not that I hate my actual plumbing, but wouldn't mind changing it, if I only have these choices.

hotbobbie
01-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Breasts i am a 36B and love them.

Kieron Andrew
01-25-2007, 01:35 PM
chest surgery!

Peg
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Would have to go with breasts , like my plumbing and so does my wife . besides it would give me some to play with when she's not around.:devil:

RobertaFermina
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM
If I HAVE to choose - because actually I want neither - Happy to be a Man - I would choose:

Vagina.

I could dress as a man, that I am, and still be the woman that I am.

No matter whether I looked like I passed or not, I would radiate the KNOWLEDGE of my womanhood.

Any Guy can get a pair of breasts....once I have a Vagina, I'm not Any Guy anymore...

:rose: Roberta :rose:

P.S. Reading this after I wrote it, I see it is a bit conflicted.....tempted...I've decided not to change it.

Daintre
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I would choose the plumbing

Ashley1
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Perhaps a little bigger to a 34C, but leave the plumbing alone please.

Lanore
01-25-2007, 03:26 PM
I have to choose new plumbing. I've got the breasts.

Lanore

Tina Dixon
01-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Give me the breasts.

Sandygal
01-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi Everyone: I am already there I think. I would much rather to have beautiful breasts than a vagina. I have very good sex both as a man and as a woman now. I am not attracted to men, and it is just by blind dumb luck that I happened to meet a man that is attracted to me in lingerie. He is gay, but is dominant and likes seeing me in lingerie and to be submissive to him.

At the same time I have a casual GF that I have very good sex with as well. I can fill a C cup in minimizer styles only, and I don't care for forms. If I could have one change it would be to have larger fuller breasts and bigger pink nipples like some women have huge nipples.

I have discussed with my male lover having my nipples enlarged and he is all for it. Then I would no longer be able to go bare chested at pools as I would obviously have woman breasts. Right now my nipples R about 1.5" across, I would like for them to be at least 3" like some womens I have enough tissue to make it so I can fill a B cup of any bra and C cup in minimizer styles, but I can go bare chested. If I get my nipples enlarged I will never be able to go bare again.

You could still go topless in SouthBeach Fl. So what are you waiting for? Get them enlarged.

susann_gardener
01-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Breasts, definatly breasts.

JoAnnDallas
01-25-2007, 04:26 PM
It has gotten tougher since they can now transplant all of the female reproductive organs. So the next question would be

Breasts or have a baby. Humm tough decision.

Josie06
01-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Can't have both huh. That's all I've wanted all my life. Well, I guess then I must agree with Marla. I too hate my plumbing.

Karren H
01-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Neither!! I'm happy with what I have, thanks....

And I was thinking about that too!! Don't groan like that!! Hehe There are people with innie and outie belly button... Right? So the way I see it, as a somewhat TG person, that I have an outtie and GGs have innies! :). Simple and elagent!!! No need for surgery!!

Love Karren

Jasmine Ellis
01-25-2007, 05:32 PM
I have breasts

CaptLex
01-25-2007, 05:58 PM
For the FTM having to make the same choice as above...

Have a New Top or New Plumbing...
As you may know, most FtMs choose a new top because that surgery is light years ahead of the "new plumbing" one. If they were equally successful, I'm not sure which one the guys would choose, though. As for me, I'm greedy and I'd love to have both, but if I could only have one then I'd have to go with the new top also because that area is more publicly visible . . . and I think I could somehow learn to work with the rest of it. :D

kaitlin
01-25-2007, 07:22 PM
I'll take a pair of the C-cups please...what your out of stock, well I guess it will have to be the D's then. I have wanted real breasts for as long as I can remember! Kaitlin

Kelly Greene
01-25-2007, 07:31 PM
"c" cup breasts for me.
the plumbing can stay the same.

Cheyenne Skye
01-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I would have to go with breasts. Can hide the plumbing easier than trying to fake something that doesn't exist.

Angela E.
01-25-2007, 07:39 PM
It has gotten tougher since they can now transplant all of the female reproductive organs. So the next question would be

Breasts or have a baby. Humm tough decision.

I`d love to have a baby with the right man,don`t know if I`d like to go through all that surgery though.Hmmmmmm-Angela.:yrtw: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

tvdave
01-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I've always wanted my own breasts but I'm also finding it almost impossible to relieve myself seated. I don't have enough plumbing to point it downward ! Other extra extremities get in the way.

So, I'll go for plumbing as a close number two.

susan

NatalieBliss
01-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Assuming neither is not a choice then mine is breasts. Although then I'd have to go into the FtM section to get tips on binding. Which is not the end of the world as those dudes are pretty awesome.

Jennifer Johnson
01-25-2007, 09:45 PM
I'd choose breasts. I want to look like a woman, not be one.

Jenn S.
01-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Definitely a pair of C-cups. I'm too well acquainted with my plumbing to let it go.

tamparay
01-25-2007, 10:06 PM
I have to choose new plumbing. I've got the breasts.

Lanore

I have nice breasts and nice plumbing Ill keep both...raye

kristytv
01-25-2007, 10:51 PM
breasts, can live with the rest

suchacutie
01-26-2007, 12:15 AM
breasts, for sure :)

Suzie S.
01-26-2007, 03:05 AM
Definitely the new plumbing!

Suzie S.

RachelDenise
01-26-2007, 05:42 AM
I going to have to go with breasts!!! I'm greedy, so I'll take DD please.

Veronica E. Scott
01-26-2007, 07:45 AM
I would have to say "Breasts"somewhere between a C-D cup I know that it might be a sin but I lust for big breasts.

Keely
01-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Given the choice a nice set of C-cups for me.

Stephenie S
01-26-2007, 09:05 AM
I'll take the new vagina please. Breasts I can grow and develop on my own. Can't do the surgery by myself.

Interesting how many people chose breasts, which are so much more available and easy to get in reality. Go for it people! Breast surgery is widely done and relatively inexpensive compared to SRS. Don't need any Standards of Care either.

And Jo Ann, they can't transplant all the female reproductive organs. They are WORKING on transplanting some female reproductive organs, namely the uterus, into another FEMALE, not into a MALE body. Trying to transplant an entire set of female reproductive organs into a male body is not only rediculously impossible, no one is even contemplating this in reality. This is the stuff of science fiction and fantasy.

Lovies

MJ
01-26-2007, 09:11 AM
for me i would say New plumbing, i don't have an S.O and so i have nothing to lose , and everything to gain

Teresa Amina
01-26-2007, 09:19 AM
I'll take the new vagina please. Breasts I can grow and develop on my own. Can't do the surgery by myself.

And once the 'nads are gone you'll have to take estrogen to maintain bone mass so you'll end up with boobs anyway!:thumbsup:

Christina Nicole
01-26-2007, 09:24 AM
The current state of the art of medical care can provide a M2F with real breasts but only the cosmetic appearance of a vagina. In so far that one can't have children, there's no point in SRS that I can see. Now if SRS provided everything to have a child, then maybe. On the other hand it generally is a prerequisite for having childen to be intimate first with a man; and idea that's too horrible, and repulsive for me to contemplate. On the other hand, if I were a real woman.. I guess that would be different, or so it seems in the real world..

Short answer, breasts please. HRT will make the rest mostly unnoticeable anyway. Breasts, are very noticeable and quite a few fashions show some hint of cleavage.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

marie354
01-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Definately a nice set of at least C's. That would be a nice size for me I think. My GF and I have a very good relationship so a plumbing change is out of the question.
:hugs:

ellieparsons
01-26-2007, 09:38 AM
i'd have to choose plumbing

Angie G
01-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Marcie a new top for me my wife would not go foe no plumbing.
other then my wifeI could live withont that lump :hugs:
Angie

Raychel
01-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Fisrt choice would also be niether, I also like just being a guy. Although a nise set of 38D's would be really nice too. :heehee:

Jammie Lyann
01-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Well sence Im always looking in the mirror trying to see if I can make the bigger an how much cleveage I have, I would go with the Breast 36C.

I evny my wife she is having her done in a month soon as our taxes come in.
:D

Mary Morgan
01-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Breasts for me, thank you.

Alysin CD
01-28-2007, 04:42 PM
BIG Boobs!!!!

Gisele
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM
I would say plumbing but after thinking about it for awhile I do like me as I am. So, I guess I will go with a set of new DD's.:happy:

baby britt
01-29-2007, 01:52 PM
i will have to the breasts

Christy D
01-29-2007, 02:07 PM
i suppose the breast

Linda Daniels
01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
OMG!!! What a difficult question to pose! Well...I have always wanted to have large boobs, but as a 40F (which are the size of my favorite forms) I wouldn't be able to do the switch thing soooooooo I'm afraid that I would cheat and get rid of the other thingies to...hmmm...but wait! Here's an idea! I'll vote for the SRS and work on the boobs next...Yikes! that is still cheating! Now I'm really confused

Linda

suzy
01-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Easy choice for me... BREASTS!!!!