PDA

View Full Version : makeup disaster

JenniferR771
01-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Is it just me? Last night when I tried liquid eyeliner--just like the instructions say in "Videojug.com" . I let it dry for several seconds. And a couple of minutes later:eek: --it had transferreed black marks to the upper eyesocket up near the browbone! ick! How to fix this? What am I doing wrong--how long does thes stuff take to dry?
---Also, I keep getting foundation on my glasses--upper center and from my rosy cheeks.
---Worse yet, I often find makeup stains on my tee shirts. My wife knows, but I still do not like her to see this. And one time my daughter was here and did some of her laundry--and was sweet enough to do a few things of ours too--nervous moments as she folded my tee-shirts. :heehee:
---Karren--bad weather headed to Pittsburgh.

Marcie Sexton
01-25-2007, 01:36 PM
I've tried the liquid liner too...jeeze what a debacle :heehee: looked like a vombie from hell :rolleyes: ...so I think I'll stick with the pencil liner...

RobertaFermina
01-25-2007, 01:53 PM
My sympathies dear,

I see all this Fem High-Tech is so daunting to us first-timers..

But how this hit me first was - ooops ! how funny !?

Add a humorous flourish to your story, and you have the makings of an awesome comedy routine.

A little CD Standup, what's more funny than a guy trying to look like a girl and having a number of awkward mishaps along the way?

I imagine Tim Allen and Richard Karn (of Home Improvement) going through this routine to prepare for a special episode of "Tool Time".....

Your predicament hits me as funny, and I assure you, regardless, you have my sympathies.

I have never tried liquid eyeliner, though I swear I am fed-up with the pencils...just cant get enough control to taper the line thickness on the lower lid from the outer lid inward....

Forgive me if I seem a little insensitive, I'm all in MaleWear at work, except for my valentine heart panties.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Marcie Sexton
01-25-2007, 01:59 PM
You're not right Roberta :rolleyes: ...but is always good to have a lugh, even if it is at the expense of ourselves... :heehee:

Karren H
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Ekkkk.... You can't control the weather (snowing here) but you can control your eye liner!! Hehe.

I use Maybeline Eye Express in the blue tube... Best applicator I've found. Dries fast and with my Just-in-time crossdressing I don't have time to spare!! Lol.

Put it on after you put on your eye shadow and before you use mascara... That way flakes of eye shadow won't get into it and cover the eyeliner up.. and if you use self curling mascara like I do, once they curle its hard to get an eye liner applicator in over top of the lashes...

If you can't make a complete line accross your lid then do dashes and go back and fill them in..

Love Karren