PDA

View Full Version : time for me to say goodbye

Sheila
01-25-2007, 05:09 PM
at LEAST TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM

as ugly, overweight,slobby and slapdash as I may be, this thread is for me the very last straw

I love my partner to bits, and as overweight, and as ugly as I am (and I ain't joking about my weight, I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches and 16 stones and am early grey haired ( who unfortunately is badly allergic to hair dye)) am sick and tired of being slated for not being 5 foot nine 36" 24" 36" blonde.

Fortunatly my partner sees beyond the crap that society judges females by and appreciates the better qualities in me.

I refuse to let the embitered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

To those whom I have established contact with you know how to contact me and hopefully we can remain in contact. I will also contribute where I can to the F2M and lounge sections, I value the input from rational reasonable cdr's I am just sick and tired of being slated for being a GENETIC GIRL and I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING ONE

Sierra Evon
01-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Jess , good luck to ya , hope you'll find what'cha looking for !!!!
best wishes !!!!!!!!:happy:

Sheila
01-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Sierra,
I already have that, he is the most amazing man I have ever met, just sick and tired of being slated for being a GG

Jesse69
01-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey - I didn't condemn fat ugly women in that thread - nor did I point out at you! I just said my thought about what I thought if I were a real woman - that it's hard to find a good man and that society puts so much pressure on women to be slim.

Then I just wanted other opinions. Sometimes people just take what I say the wrong way!

Samantha Jane Foster
01-25-2007, 05:45 PM
All I can add is: please don't go away. I just got here and I want to hear a real woman's perspective, which is always helpful.

Joy Carter
01-25-2007, 05:52 PM

as ugly, overweight,slobby and slapdash as I may be, this thread is for me the very last straw

I love my partner to bits, and as overweight, and as ugly as I am (and I ain't joking about my weight, I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches and 16 stones and am early grey haired ( who unfortunately is badly allergic to hair dye)) am sick and tired of being slated for not being 5 foot nine 36" 24" 36" blonde.

Fortunatly my partner sees beyond the crap that society judges females by and appreciates the better qualities in me.

I refuse to let the embittered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

To those whom I have established contact with you know how to contact me and hopefully we can remain in contact. I will also contribute where I can to the F2M and lounge sections, I value the input from rational reasonable cdr's I am just sick and tired of being slated for being a GENETIC GIRL and I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING ONE

Come on Jess ! Don't take it that way. We, and I can say WE value all you GG's input and advice. There is nothing that can replace any of you here. As far as looks go, please don't put your self down like that. Your a human being with feelings, heart and sole. And now isn't that what's important ? Please re think this. :hugs:

marie354
01-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Please don't leave us alone in the dark. I value all opinions no matter where they come from. My SO is a bit on the heavy side as well and is a very wonderful person. She was when I met her, she probabally always will be, although she has been trying to lose some she'll probably never get to where she once was. Myself, I don't care about the package. It's what's inside the container that counts. I can tell by your posts that your SO cares a lot for you as well.
Please don't let others bring you down. It's not worth your time.
There are a lot of us here and I for one will probabally be here for a long time to come, and you will be sorely missed if you decide to leave this portion of the forum.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :love: :rose2: :rose2:

JulieCDorlando
01-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Hello Ms Jess,
I am afraid I been off from this forum for a couple of weeks and not aware of what has gotten you upset. For that please accept my humble apologies on behalf of some that apparently do not think before posting something that could be deemed offensive to others. It is a sad thing when we CD's pass judgement onto others to be a certain way, act or look a certain way, or to become presentable in ONLY their way, but then turn around and cry about not being accepted by others in society themselves. I am of the belief that all of us should learn to be acepting of others no matter how one looks. To judge others by the way they look without so much knowing their true character, shows me that way of thinking is shallow,and showing their own insecurities. To be accepted is to accept others first. I think before anyone starts posting something demeaning, cruel or otherwise offensive, they should at least think beforehand. I have always valued your input in this forum and I am sure there are others as well that feel much the same way.
Again Jess, I am sorry for the insensitvity and the actions of others. If it matters at all, please do not retreat from this forum. Please stay. Do not give those people that have done a terrible injustice to you the satisfaction of them believing that they defeated you and have run you off. This forum needs peoiple like you here in ways you can not imagine. You have more friends here that truely do love you, admire you, and respect for you, then those that delight in stirring negative things up. Try as best as you can to ignore the ignorant.
In what ever you choose to do Jess, I do wish you all the best in life, and I for one will miss seeing your posts on this forum.
:love:

janec
01-25-2007, 06:08 PM

I refuse to let the embitered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

sorry you feel like this i have just got here and would like to know that there are some GG's out there to help and advise don't ever put your self down as life is to short as it is :love:

Synchronicity
01-25-2007, 06:09 PM
In a forum as large as this one, there will always be a certain number of people who will take comfort in their anonymity and will write things that will be disagreeable, many times maliciously so. It is to the misfortune of the majority of members that these people are taken seriously and their words given more creedance than they deserve.

I don't know what upset you Jess, but please don't let one or two ignorant people drive you from here.

Ashleigh GG
01-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Don't leave, Jess... Being a GG (as I am) is a wonderful thing. Reading and responding to the posts on these boards helps us to understand where our SO/partners are coming from and in what ways we can be more supportive. Though it sounds like you and your SO have a great, loving relationship already - and some of us can certainly learn from you!

kerrianna
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Jess, I've always treasured and valued your input. I'm sorry you have felt mistreated by this section of the forum. It's like dancing with a clumsy guy sometimes here. :rolleyes:

I hope you were being sarcastic about your looks. I know that there is way more social pressure for women to look great, all the time. The cosmetic industry is one of the largest in the world, not to mention all the diet fads, etc etc. My partners have always been outside that so called perfect weight, haven't been slaves to fashion or make-up and have taught me a lot about what it's REALLY like to be a woman in this society. I honestly believe that if I HAD been born a GG I would have been a lot like them - just trying to be myself and scowling at the perky cheerleaders on TV. A lot of CDers operate from a very privelaged position, and can go back to being a guy when it suits them. Not everyone here is like that of course. There are some who wish nothing but to be female entirely and all the time. I'm not talking about them - just the rest of us (and I'm one who switches back to guy mode to get through life easier).

I'm glad you've chosen to stay in the GG and FTM sections anyway. And that you have a wonderful mate who treasures who you are. That's what really counts. But it will be a loss to the MTF's here to have you not participating.

Take care, :love: .

ps I just read that thread for the first time too...some threads I just avoid for reasons like this...and I can see how frustrating it must be for you. I'm trying to learn to bite my tongue on stuff like this, but it's pretty hard sometimes, especially when you're actually living a life someone else is just imagining. I wish people would think before speaking, at least re-read what they wrote and think about how others might perceive it. I don't always succeed, but I try to keep in mind that everyone here has an unique outlook on life and that sometimes you can say things that are insensitive and hurtful to others without trying.

When I catch something I've written possibly doing that I delete it and go away for awhile. Or if I don't....I apologize.

Even if I think I'm right or have been taken the wrong way...if someone says that something hurt them...it means SOMETHING HURT THEM. I apologize.

Kate Simmons
01-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I've learned more from women here in the last nine months than I have learned all my life, especially from women that have to deal with CDing on a daily basis. I must admit I had a rough start, but when I really started to listen, I started trying to put myself in their place and see things from their point of view.I've learned a lot from you fine ladies and would hate to see you leave Hon. I realize however, sometimes we reach a point where enough is enough and feelings are hurt. I respect your decision but will indeed know something is missing when I don't see your input.:straightface:

Daintre
01-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Jess, please don't judge us all by the words of one or two shallow people. I for one value what the GG population here brings to this forum. I have a thin skin and would probably think of leaving also....SO...I am asking a lot of you my friend, consider staying and realize that you have many people here willing to stand up for you.

I know all about being overweight, and not very pretty, I have battled this all my life, Jess, if I can be of any help, please PM me

RobertaFermina
01-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Dear Jess,

I feel the very sharply that you have been offended.

One of your posts directly followed one of mine, though it did not refer directly to me or my message, so I am concerned, and uncertain about my role in your decision.

I want to know if you found any of my posts on that thread to be personally offensive.

If you did, I would appreciate it if you could bear to tell me what portion, or idea within the thread so affected you. It would help me sort out my intentions, actions, and impact upon you.

Thanks,

:rose: Roberta :rose:

P.S. You may prefer to PM or email me, I would be grateful however you choose to respond.

great gg
01-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey, I didn't intend to flame anyone. People just take my words the wrong way and then they get off topic or they stretch it out other ways and then big problems happen. All I did in that thread was state my little views on how hard it is to be a real woman.

I didn't call or condemn anyone for being fat or ugly, and it's you who's now calling me a moron.

People are just taking what I said the wrong way.

And it is interesting when real women (GG's) post their thoughts here. Very few women post here and it's interesting to have their input.

Perhpas the lesson is that words are very very powerful and if people, more than one person, takes them THE WRONG WAY, there is a problem. perhaps more clairity of speech and thought are required when posting about sensitive issues. and in this forum, for the most part, all issues are sensitive. There is a difference in imagining what another person might think and experience and actually generalizing about most people's experience. in a sense, we are all supporting each other in the face of cultural disapproval and ignorance, let us not divide into gender roles of What a GG experiences, what a cdr experiences, what a tg and any other combination experiences. let us talk about OUR OWN EXPERIENCES and thus remain the experts that we are. on our life, not another persons.:2c:

jacquelinenord
01-25-2007, 08:19 PM
hun dont put yourself down like that. i am also an overweight person and dont care what society thinks of me because i am happy with who i am. You should feel the same way. We all appreciate you and who u are as a person not what u look like. hugs :2c:

jozee
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
i may be fat (330 lbs. 5'11") but lots of people are ugly, and i am losing weight 100+ lbs. dont let some bad apples spoil the bushel honey. my wife is 5'2", 200+ lbs and battlig cancer, and i love her very much and would miss her dearly if she lost her battle.:love: :hugs:

marie354
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
I must add a bit more.
I really do not have any idea what you look like, and it really does not matter.
There are a lot of people that have not posted a picture of themselves for one reason or another.
I hope that I speak for all of us when I say that it doesn't matter what one looks like, (look at me... I'm no winner), it's what you, the person, are inside that counts.
Don't let the bas***** get you down.
:hugs:

Country girl
01-25-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey Jess, First and foremost, the things you post in response to the threads on this side of the forum are always insightful and very helpful to most of the Cder's here. You are a beautiful person. Beauty comes from within, not from without. more importantly, beauty is as beauty does. I do hope you will continue to post here on the MTF forum but hey, if you just can't bring yourself to do so, then all I can say is see ya on the other side!!:D :tongueout There is definate advantages to being a GG.:devil:

Talk to ya soon girl!:hugs: Country Girl gg

Audry
01-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Dear Jess I hope you will have a chage of mind.
some times when there is no tone of voice or facial expression words can
be taken in the wrong way.
There is a need for heart felt people like yourself on this forum

Samantha B L
01-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Hey There Jess,Don't give up on us.I've been reading your threads and posts for months and it's always a pleasure to run across them whether it's here or in other sections of the forums.Women's ideas and input are important to all of us here.Yours,Samantha

Bethanygirl
01-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Whatever you do Jess, it sounds like your SO's a very, very lucky cd!
:love:

Tanya83
01-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Well it sounds unanimous. You stay!! :love:

trannie T
01-25-2007, 11:12 PM
I wasn't aware that there was something wrong with being a woman. I'm an ugly fat guy who likes to wear a dress, who am I to judge others?

Sheila
01-26-2007, 04:00 AM
there was no particular post that upset me in the thread I mention, I most certainly could have chosen any number of threads to make the point I was making, which is that there is a general knocking of women, either for our looks, the fact that we don't wear makeup, don't dress to the nines, and in relation to cding that we are in general unsupporting of cding (no not the GG's that post on the forum but for non accepting GG's that want nothing to dso with cding period), heck a lot of women loathe, pool, snooker, football, rugby, golf, and a variety of other pastimes but we don't get slated for that, it's just accepted as a girly hting and acceted. Yes I know this is a site for crossdresser, their family and friends and so pool hating fems are not going to be comented on in here was just trying to put things in perspective.

Jess69 I am sorry I picked your thread to say how some of us GG's are feeling it was not intended to be aimed at you hun please accept my apology:love:

To those who have PM'd me thankyou I really do appreciate your kind words,
to all who posted to this thread, again thankyou your support it means a lot to me personally and will also to the few gg's that make it here and stay.

Thanks to those who asked me not to put myself and my looks down, but I honestly wasn't, I am dreadfully overweight, (have been all my life), I am grey haired (family genetic thing there, early grey hair and I can't use hair dye I am allergic to it :rolleyes:) has a face that looks like it's been hit by a ten ton truck (self-deprecition there in good taste:tongueout) and them is the good bits:heehee: I have a terrible temper, a huge heart, wicked sparkly eyes, and a smile that just lets peeps wonder what the heck I have been up to, a terrific family, great friends (many that I have met online here :clap: :clap: :bighug:to you all) and a wonderful Partner.

Again Jesse69 sorry hun it was not my intention to highlight you personally

Jess

Joy Carter
01-26-2007, 04:09 AM
:hugs: :hugs: Hope this will hold you through your day. Take Care Joy

Marla S
01-26-2007, 04:25 AM
there was no particular post that upset me in the thread I mention, I most certainly could have chosen any number of threads to make the point I was making, which is that there is a general knocking of women, either for our looks, the fact that we don't wear makeup, don't dress to the nines, and in relation to cding that we are in general unsupporting of cding (no not the GG's that post on the forum but for non accepting GG's that want nothing to dso with cding period), heck a lot of women loathe, pool, snooker, football, rugby, golf, and a variety of other pastimes but we don't get slated for that, it's just accepted as a girly hting and acceted. Yes I know this is a site for crossdresser, their family and friends and so pool hating fems are not going to be comented on in here was just trying to put things in perspective.
Jess, I am sorry to hear that you feel that way, but certainly is truth in your words.
Please consider two things.
Due to the noumerous participants on this forum, it is hard to keep the arguments separated and one easily sees the forum as "one person" with a general generalized opinion (Im running into that trap quite often). That's not true. There are a lot that have many different opinions and a single person usually doesn't share all this stereotypes.

The points you have mentioned are rather a desparate attempt to find a justification for crossdressing or the own hyperfem style. We lack a whole lot of experience of life you GGs have to see things more realistically.
What sounds like GG bashing is not ment personally, nor really a GG bashing usually, but rather a sign of insecurity.

Hence it is good that someone washes our heads from time to time.

So please stay. Some critical voices are needed in order not to drift to far off the real world.

Best

Marla

Sandra
01-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks to those who asked me not to put myself and my looks down, but I honestly wasn't, I am dreadfully overweight,

Ok maybe just a little but then so am I ;)

I am grey haired (family genetic thing there, early grey hair and I can't use hair dye I am allergic to it

Ok can't argue with you there except I would say more salt n pepper. :p

has a face that looks like it's been hit by a ten ton truck (self-deprecition there in good taste and them is the good bits I have a terrible temper, a huge heart, wicked sparkly eyes, and a smile that just lets peeps wonder what the heck I have been up to, a terrific family, great friends (many that I have met online here :clap: :clap: :bighug:to you all) and a wonderful Partner.

Jess

Just remember that I have met you :devil:

You have a rather cheeky face with a look of "what can I do next" :heehee: your smile beams and lights up your face as does your eyes.

Temper yeah I'll along with that one and you have a heart of gold Jess.

Have a break from posting in here don't say you'll not post again just see how things go.
:love: :hugs:

Angie G
01-26-2007, 05:32 AM
Good luck hun hope you find what your kooking for :hugs:
Angie

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-26-2007, 05:45 AM
jess,
the main thing is ur SO loves you :happy: & that above all else is the most important thing hun :hugs: we know you, & ur funny ( cheeky :tongueout ) & your opinions are worth alot.
im a larger -than-life woman, but..... i just think tough if they dont like their loss :D everybody is their own person, its qualities within that matter, & u have plenty of those :love: just give yourself some space , then, deep breaths & decide what you want :hugs:

Marcie Sexton
01-26-2007, 08:07 AM
The view from your eyes are needed very much...Come he** or hig water I'd stay just to put my :2c: worth in...

While some things cut as deep as a knife, I'm quite sure nothing was meant in a personal or degrading way...

How 'bout it...will ya stay, huh, will ya, huh...

Jesse69
01-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Jess69 I am sorry I picked your thread to say how some of us GG's are feeling it was not intended to be aimed at you hun please accept my apology:love:

Again Jesse69 sorry hun it was not my intention to highlight you personally

Jess

Ok, apology accepted.

In the first place, I try not to post something bad because I don't want to get banned here because this place is the best cd forum on the web. There's a lot of action here, and I do enjoy posting interesting threads and getting responses.

janelle
01-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey Jess, you need to do what you have to but please take a good look before you do. If you did not care for girls like us you never would have joined. If you did not care you would not answer any posts.
Why let a few( like everything in life) ruin it 1st for yourself & then for the rest here. I have not had direct contact with you but i have seen afew posts. YOU HAVE MUCH TO OFFER & is that not what this is about?
I hope i have not made this harder for you but like i said you need to do what is best for you( sounds like us that transition) & if you leave here i wish you nothing but the best.
Good luck sweetie in your choice but i do hope you stay. Thanks for trying to help each one of us in your own special way.
:hugs: :hugs: :love: Janelle

Sheila
01-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey Jess, you need to do what you have to but please take a good look before you do. If you did not care for girls like us you never would have joined. If you did not care you would not answer any posts.

hon I care for my Dh which was why I came looking for information for myself and ways to support him and strengthen our relationship in the first instance, I make no bones about it but if I had not discovered his crossdressing I would not have even entertained being on this forum (sorry honesty is my strength and weakness). Having said that I have been, educated for myself and our relationship, I have been entertained, I have laughed,& cried with many, and worried over some of you, I have built up friendships around the world (albeit electronic ones, but friendships none the less)
We have made a friendships that I hope will last a lifetime, Two peeeps from the forum we have met, and strangly enough they are silly enough to appear to like us as well (you know who you are :tongueout :tongueout I won't name you for fear of making you alaughing stock around the world :tongueout :D )

I will miss being an active mamber of this part of the forum but for fear of offnding, it is perhaps best I stay away, (I do tend to get on my high horse on occasions and when I do I don't mince words)

thanyou all for being part of my education and life

Jess

Nigella
01-27-2007, 06:26 PM
hon I care for my Dh which was why I came looking for information for myself and ways to support him and strengthen our relationship in the first instance, I make no bones about it but if I had not discovered his crossdressing I would not have even entertained being on this forum (sorry honesty is my strength and weakness). Having said that I have been, educated for myself and our relationship, I have been entertained, I have laughed,& cried with many, and worried over some of you, I have built up friendships around the world (albeit electronic ones, but friendships none the less)
We have made a friendships that I hope will last a lifetime, Two peeeps from the forum we have met, and strangly enough they are silly enough to appear to like us as well (you know who you are :tongueout :tongueout I won't name you for fear of making you alaughing stock around the world :tongueout :D )

I will miss being an active mamber of this part of the forum but for fear of offnding, it is perhaps best I stay away, (I do tend to get on my high horse on occasions and when I do I don't mince words)

thanyou all for being part of my education and life

Jess

We don't mind being named, they say you are known by the company you keep, so where does that leave the four of us now :devil:

Sheila
01-27-2007, 06:30 PM
We don't mind being named, they say you are known by the company you keep, so where does that leave the four of us now :devil:

you are now know as nutters Petal:devil: by association with me:D

Billie Jean
01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
I wasn't aware that there was something wrong with being a woman. I'm an ugly fat guy who likes to wear a dress, who am I to judge others?Amen. that describes me too. I love people and thin women can be unattractive while some of the prettiest girls (GG's) have a little extra body. Everyone deserves to be respected in life. Billie Jean:love:

Sweet Jane
01-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi Jess

I don't know what upset you as I have not really been around much lately, but I'm sorry that you were hurt. It's sad to see anyone leave.....regardless of whether we all get along swimmingly..sometimes it takes a dissenting opinion to make people think....anyway, I hope you will be back soon...

lowlavalentine
01-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Jess,
We don't know one another at all, and I don't know what sort of insensitive comment was made about you or other women in some prior thread. All I can say is that I would understand but very much regret you leaving the forum. I think that I am on pretty solid ground saying that most cd's love women and all they stand for; I know I do. Consider remaining as a contributor to this portion of the forum. I would value your input and I know that many of my cd sisters would as well.
Lowla

racquel
01-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Please allow me to join in the chorus.Please stay.Don't allow another to dictate or direct you in your journey through life.We will all suffer the loss if you leave.Please re-consider.:love:

Sheila
01-30-2007, 04:07 AM
thanks folks, have been gently tugged back in so I guess you could say that I am going nowhere, will try not to wear my insecurities on my sleeve so often.

could one of the mods please closee this thread

thankyou all

Jess

Kate Simmons
01-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Hi Jess, No need to say that really, we love you for who you are my friend and always will.:hugs:

Michelia
01-30-2007, 06:32 AM
Jess:

I was married to a slim GG before. My life was hell. Beauty means nothing if there is no happiness. My present GG is the most wonderful on earth and she is FAT. And I do not have a problem with it. But she does. It is her insecurities that cause problems sometimes.

She would be great on this site and add a lot to it but she is not the forum type of person. I am lucky I get to be here sometimes. She does not like it too much.

So we need GGs like you, that are willing to hang around. You are appreciated.

Michelia

Sandra
01-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Closed at Jess's request.